[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you have a concealed carry and a medical marijuana card?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: ColoradoMMJ-PurpleCard-CDPHE.jpg (68 KB, 482x308) Image search: [Google]
ColoradoMMJ-PurpleCard-CDPHE.jpg
68 KB, 482x308
Any of you have a concealed carry and a medical marijuana card? I would like to get a CCW but i know you're not supposed to be able to get a concealed carry if you have one but as its medical records which should be private I could imagine being able to still get one.
>>
Fuck off you little queer. You decided pot was more important than your rights.
>>
>>28383074
>implying drugs and guns aren't the best combination since boobs.
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (332 KB, 1022x1433) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
332 KB, 1022x1433
Gun owners are the most law abiding citizens, they said.
>>
Regardless of HIPAA and shit like that, in most states having a green card is disqualification for CCW, some states will completely bar you from owning firearms if you have a green card

Whether or not that happens in practice, I don't know.
>>
>>28383033
Just dont answer yes on the application, get your cc card, than treat it the same as drinking and carrying. Although the test they do out here has no way to tell when you've actually done any cbd or thc so even if you smoked two puffs a month ago they could say you did it that day and charge you. People still do it out here though, judged by 12 than carried by six and such. Also thats only for a cc license, you can open carry and use no problem.
>>
>>28383087
>mixing mind-altering substances with tools designed to kill
>good combination
God damnit, I know this is a bait thread, so why the fuck did I post in it!?
>>
File: Anna-Kendrick-1200-1026x684.jpg (119 KB, 1026x684) Image search: [Google]
Anna-Kendrick-1200-1026x684.jpg
119 KB, 1026x684
>>28383094
I want to spooge all over Anna Kendrick's giant fucking teeth.
>>
Why don't you just get rid of your med card and buy rec?
>>
>>28383130
>Just dont answer yes on the application
That's what I did for getting the guns

>>28383139
>implying I smoke and shoot
It's also a hell of a lot safer than booze and guns
>>
>>28383074
Kill yourself you fascist fuck.
>>
>>28383033
I have both in my state. Got the medical marijuana card first.

My CCW application didn't mention anything about it, and it was never brought up during my meeting with the sheriff in my county.
>>
>>28383165
>and buy rec
Rec is already more expensive and there is a 30% tax on top, pretty much unreasonable.
>>
>>28383139
We should ban alcohol and prescription drugs then
>>
>>28383033
in colorado you can get a green card and a ccw, CO resident
>>
>>28383175
What state?
>>
>>28383183
It's what the rest of us do, faggot
nut up
>>
>>28383198
OR
>>
>>28383189
he said mixing you filthy hippie. I love alcohol but i don't drink and shoot and i think people that do are retarded and deserve what they get
>>
>>28383033
You know, feel free to legalise weed if you guys want to, but this whole medical marijuana needs to be ended, Torquemada style.

>>28383094
Those who aren't don't count, because reasons.
>>
>>28383192
Good shit as that's where I am.

>>28383199
Everyone I know has someone with a card buy it.
>>
>>28383246
>Everyone I know has someone with a card buy it.
Everyone you know are fucking poor then
>>
>not growing your own

Grow tents are cheap and the cost of LED panels are dropping
>>
>>28383254
Why spend double the money when you don't have to?
>>
>>28383246
CO is open carry and you don't need a green card to buy legally anyway these days so unless you're in the Denver/Boulder area you're pretty gtg
>>
>>28383272
I will do this once I have room but in my current apartment I can't really.
>>
>>28383246
What part of Colorado are you in? Are you on the mailing list?
>>
>>28383304
Don't invite him I can't bully him online if he knows who I am
>>
>>28383312
Kek I know exactly which person this is from the mailing list
>>
>>28383304
>the mailing list
Um don't believe so. I live in Boulder now but grew up south of Denver.

>>28383312
Why not?
>>
> anonamoose message board
> mailing list with real names
atf pls
>>
>>28383322
Just banter. Good to have someone else north of Denver on here.
>>
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I don't see anything in there that says you can't own a fire arm if you smoke weed.
>>
Part of me wants to say look to Hunter S. Thompson... But he never sought a permission slip to do drugs or carry guns.
>>
>>28383332
How else are we going to have sick meetups?
>>
>>28383353
Or are a domestic abuser, or left the military in disgrace, or are not a us citizen... Fuck the 4473 is on a different planet than the 2nd.
>>
>>28383332
>Real names
Imblying mailing list stops you from joining as "[email protected]"
imblying we do anything illegal at meetups
>>28383322
https://murdercube.com/meet/colorado/
>>
>>28383209
You should really try a beer or two when you're shooting. It relaxes you and takes any of your shakes or flinches away. It would for you at least cause you're a little wiener.
>>
>>28383481
This. Alcohol is considered a performance enhancing drug during professional shooting.

Drunk and guns is a bad mix. Just a bit, like a shot and things go better than expected.
>>
>>28383376
All the rest of the points you mention fall under the part of the Constitution that says you can be stripped of rights with due process of law.
>>
>>28383852
Volunteering gor stripped rights works with both pot and renouncing american citizenship.

Also how is getting committed due process of law? 4473 is unconstitutional as fuck, but potheads never cared until it became an after the fact issue with legal pot.
>>
>>28383914
>how is getting committed due process of law?
Being involuntarily committed is a legal process. People with money can afford lawyers to avoid this.
>>
>>28383033

>Marijuana card
>CPL

choose one.

Seriously though, who the fuck smokes pot still? Are you 14?
>>
>>28383169

Proof that weed makes people less confrontational
>>
>>28384756
I'm sorry that pot is one of the better substances available, better than alcohol that's for sure.
>>
>>28383033
Stop using a meme painkiller
>>
>>28384765
I once got into an altercation with a grateful dead tour group.
>>
>>28383033
>revoke MJ card
>acquire CCW
>acquire MJ card
>PROFIT!
>>
>>28383094
>weed is legal in certain states
NUH UH CAUSE FEDERAL LAW

>states try to say NFA doesnt apply to them
YEE HAW MACHINE GUNS HERE WE COME

Gotta love that double standard.
>>
I may be incorrect but isn't medical marijuana federally recognized now?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.