[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military Hazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14
File: JkapwWP.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
JkapwWP.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
Does it still exist? To what extent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08El1n6B7SA
>>
>>28380175
Woops, wrong video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYfreaxSDZw
>>
>>28380175
Armyfag here. No
>>
>>28380175
No, and even attempting it is a very good way to end up on the shit list.
>>
>>28380175
Depends on what brand of hazing you're talking about.
Physically beating someone? Not so much. Deployment still brings a chance of getting whipped if you're retarded enough though.
Verbally, yes. It's a really fast way to get your ass ripped open by command if you get caught, but it happens.
>>
No, hazing is really fucking dumb, and I'm tired of fags who EAS talking about hazing like it made the military "tough". If your entire military career revolved around making people miserable and want to kill themselves for no reason you are probably just a piece of shit human being.

There's a difference between hazing and just correcting deficiencies, and that isn't some sort of bullshit euphemism for hazing either.
>>
Depends how you define it. Pinning and blood striping were still in vogue when I got out, even if it was against the rules.
>>
Naw, the military's been pussified. Anybody who says otherwise shoves cocks in their mouth daily. It's really something we need to bring back, we need to instill more camaraderie and toughness. Hardships breed character
>>
>>28380774
exacly my point, this poster is a fucking degenerate retard
>>
>>28380774
A man who yearns for the days when he was forced to give blowjobs to everyone else in his barracks.
>>
>>28380782
>implying it ain't true

If it weren't for the tech, our current military wouldn't be able to fight and win WWII. There was a different kind of men back then. Ones that took it up to themselves to solve their problems instead of bitching about to their COs behind their buddies' backs.

Only women do that.
>>
>>28380803
Ah yes, a time when men where men and the trolley cost a six pence! When that thar fancy book learnin was Fer yella bellies and wimmenz. When polio was a legitimate worry and Laudanum was the next medical cure all.
>>
>>28380803
>different kind of men
No they weren't, they were scared shitless kids who some how managed to achieve great things. No different then the millitary had always been. But if you really want proof consider the fact that most of the people fighting were drafted rather than volunteering and that the rate of desserting was higher than that of Vietnam. And yes that's taking the number difference into account.
>>
>>28380803
Dear god, it was hazing that won WW2? Holy fucking shit, this is big news. Call the army. Turns out all that shit about logistics and supply lines and production are all bullshit. If you take a bunch of kids and have them torment one another, that'll make the perfect army.
>>
>>28380774

>my job literally had zero expectation or responsibilities so we could afford to take time having the new guy do something that wasnt learning his job AND have a senior guy spend time not doing his job or teaching the new guy his job.

Remeber Lone Survivor? Where they had the "nub" pick up their trays that they overturned then proceeded to get shitwrecked by 6 hajji because they couldnt be asked to be good at their job?

THAT'S what hazing does.
>>
File: private pyle.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
private pyle.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>28380188
>tfw
>this vid is from nineties russia
>military draft existed then and still does
>kids that that never wanted to go to the army ended up there
>sometimes kids shot up at the range those who hazed them
>>
>>28380797
who wouldn't?
>>
File: ldMsj3t.jpg (115 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
ldMsj3t.jpg
115 KB, 500x667
>>28380803
ah yes I remember those good old days my chap! I remember quite well reading a good serialized Fitzgerald & Collier after a good ether frolic at the soda fountain! young spry men who attacked other spry men for no reason other than the piece of shit generation before them did it!

hazing breeds hatred, im still happy my old corporal went EOD and fucking died in an IED ambush like the faggot he was.
>>
>>28380175

It's only a thing in shit-tier countries that practice conscription.

>Estonian officers sodomizing draftees who don't follow orders.txt
>>
>>28380175
In Russia, everywhere, no exceptions.
>>
>>28382176
>hazing breeds hatred, im still happy my old corporal went EOD and fucking died in an IED ambush like the faggot he was.

w-why, what'd he do?
>>
Depends on your definition of hazing, the Navy and Coast Guard still do rituals every time they cross into a different sea, the equator, and the international time zone.
>>
>>28383946

>thinking shellback, red dragon, fish pinning is hazing

No.

Stop this.
>>
>>28380175
russians are horrible people there was a boy who got beat up so bad he lost his fingers legs and a bit of his penis

they tried to cover it up but they failed
>>
>>28383901
he made me suck his dick like a faggot. I mean he didn't want me to do it he just kept implying by saying shit like "get away from me homo" and "what the fuck are you wearing queer!?" so he forced me to knock him out with ether and suck his dick. It was gross and i'd only ever do it again if i had to
>>
File: wot.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>28384006
>>28380774

There should be a special place in federal prison for all hazing, raping, maiming degenerates.
>>
>>28384006
What a faggot
>>
>>28380669
correcting deficiencies has become hazing in must commands eyes.

i got hazed, i remember my seniors knocking me the fuck out for no real reason.

but fucking with somebody because they keep fucking up or don't know there place is not hazing. If a boot thinks it is okay to talk back to a squad leader, he should get his ass beat, or his life should be made hell.
>>
>>28380175
Is it still epidemic problem in the Russian army? Arkady Babchenko talked a great deal about the hell he had to suffer from the senior enlisted during the Chechen War.
>>
>>28383980
It is, according to the UCMJ. So again, it depends how you define it.
>>
>>28384274

Crossing the dateline, shellback all happen they just have to be sanctioned and properly supervised so it isnt the blind leading the blind with some E4 nobody likes having the E2s tie their dicks together.

And if you fish pinning doesnt have to be with the unfrogged warfare device.

I knew I was finally accepted when one of the senior guys saw me in line for chow with my shit sown on and lightly punched me on the insignia.
>>
>>28380803
How the fuck would you know, you weren't even alive fucking idiot

jesus christ I bet I'm talking to a Marine too
>>
>>28384006
that's fucking gay as fuck (of him). Sorry you had to go through something shitty as fuck like that
>>
>>28380906
>they were scared shitless kids
Yes and they took care of business and went home and went to work making this country great instead of playing the victim
>>
>>28384356

Making this country great by spraying black people with fire hoses and telling women their place was barefoot and pregnant inna kitchen?
>>
>>28380175

>Does it still exist?

It exists inasmuch as unit leaders think they can get away with it.

There are plenty of servicemembers who feel that it is their duty to bend the rules and make subordinates earn their stripes twice.

As long as there are sadists in uniform and places on post where not everyone goes, there will be hazing.
>>
>>28384418

No. By founding the hell's angel and globally being huge sociopaths and psychos.
>>
>>28384356
They literally weren't you retard, a metric shit ton of veterans offed themselves after the war, became homeless, were put into mental asylums, committed crimes and were incarcerated and a variety of other misfortunes.

This happy illusion of the greatest generation being full of happy, smiling WWII veterans is just an illusion, in reality the only people who ere successful were draft dodgers who profited from the war efforts
>>
>>28382176
>im still happy my old corporal went EOD and fucking died in an IED ambush like the faggot he was

I'm ok with this
>>
>>28380188
So from what I understand, the conscripts are the poor kids who couldn't buy their way out of it, leaving nothing but the guys from broken homes who now have their spirits broken further by legitimate psychopaths. Why has the Russian military not done anything to stop this? There's no morale, no unit cohesion. People are likely to get fragged as revenge, it's just a mess.
>>
File: 1443479970761.gif (2 MB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
1443479970761.gif
2 MB, 370x281
I dunno about today. I served in the US Army in the Nineties. We had:

>blood rank
>blood wings
>housewarming parties (greeting new arrivals to the barracks through unplugging their alarm clarks so they were late for their first-ever formation, the inchworm, and a few other things, most of which was fairly harmless)
>the very, very rare boot party for a soldier who was a royal fuck-up

Honestly, none of that shit even began to compare with the perversions of the Russian Army.
>>
File: 1394601739640.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1394601739640.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>28384418
>Making this country great by spraying black people with fire hoses and telling women their place was barefoot and pregnant inna kitchen?
Precisely! Now you got the right idea, bud.
>>
Us army infantryfag here, physical hazing never happened here unless you want to count getting promoted, which no one does. Only thing that happens is you get smoked "alot" and you get made fun of. Not that bad
>>
>>28384515
It was while the soviet union was still intact judging from the title of the video. I don't know how bad it is now, but probably not this bad
>>
>>28384516
>>housewarming parties (greeting new arrivals to the barracks through unplugging their alarm clarks so they were late for their first-ever formation, the inchworm, and a few other things, most of which was fairly harmless)

we used to hide skunked out underwear in the AC vents of new guys when i was on okinawa then cut the power to their rooms in the middle of the night so they would be late for formation as well. Most never figured out what was making their rooms stink so bad or why none of their alarm clocks could stay set. We did have one kid catch us so we abducted him and duct tape/550 corded him to his toilet. He was a good sport about it and only complained that he had to rip out his leg and arm hair to free himself.

wasn't hazing then isn't hazing now just feminism
>>
Non-miltary fag here, what exactly is the point of hazing? Sounds like it just lets some assholes get their rocks off from fucking with the new guys.
>>
>>28384567
>fucking fags who wear underwear
NO WONDER WE LOST IN VIETNAM
>>
I like jukebox:
You lock boot in his locker and every time you throw a coin inside, boot has to sing you a song
>>
>>28380175
>>28384536
The "tradition" began towards the end of the Soviet Afghan War, and peaked during the 1990s. It is reportedly a non-issue now, but I have heard about particularly bad incidents even recently.
>>
>>28384567
heh, that sounds terrible. I was in Oki for two years and I remember the circuit breakers were just in the hallway unlocked. I always wanted to fuck with the whole floor but never did it
>>
>>28380188
fukkin manlets
>>
>>28384609
if its the same when i was there then those breakers control individual rooms. Theres also access rooms for network cables and shit so you can make the barracks rat want to kill himself. You can also get into other peoples rooms via your own by crawling around the ceiling
>>
>>28384516
I fucking despise the inch worm, fucking going up an asphalt hill at 3 in the morning for no good reason but sgt is butthurt
>>
>>28384584
>what exactly is the point of hazing? Sounds like it just lets some assholes get their rocks off from fucking with the new guys.
That's it pretty much, only to be called hazing it has to involve some amount of violence or other nastiness. There's still an Army/Navy/etc tradition of telling fresh Privates to go find Pneumatic fluid or other such nonsense. That is a way of fucking with the new guys that doesn't/shouldn't count as hazing, since they are stuck there all day anyway doing equally bullshit tasks. The smart ones catch on to it and go waste time on their own every time they get told to go get 100yds of flight line.
>>
>>28384006
That guy was a totally fag, stay strong anon, he's dead now.
>>
File: thecoolest.jpg (32 KB, 622x553) Image search: [Google]
thecoolest.jpg
32 KB, 622x553
>>28384516
'03-'07 here
Blood rank is pretty much just a legend now. Not sure about blood wings. Making people late would just result in even more people getting fucked up, so it makes sense that I never even heard of such a thing.
Boot parties only exist in IET and even there they are extremely rare. When it does happen it's something condoned by the DS'. Borderline almost-boot parties exist when condoned by the DS'. I did witness someone getting his locker contents and bedding get tossed out into the courtyard for doing something antisocial to another Private.

Anyone ten years newer than me want to drop an update?
>>
>>28380774
yeah, that whole part where the guy next to you talking about his son getting piano lessons getting his head blown off isnt real hardship
>>
>>28380175

Here in the US at least, it's mostly turned into a bunch of pussies afraid of offending anyone, shame really.
>>
>>28380175
the army employs men to haze the recruits via underwear only in the rain based punishments
>>
File: Liberty intensifies.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Liberty intensifies.gif
3 MB, 320x240
I lost my ID card once. ONCE.

>Corporal NaCI took my ID card that was carelessly out in the open
>Can't find my ID card
>Shit Corporal NaCI is going to kill me
>Calls me to the boiler room
>Drops my ID in front of him and tells me to get it
>lol ok
>Walk over to it
>Take a sharp knee to the gut
>"Get your ID card"
>reach for it again
>right hooks to kidney
>I crumple and swiped the ID card from his feet
>"'Don't lose your ID card again"
>And I never lost it again

He also made me do a a mile run after a bottle of Jose black label because I asked "Why?" to him earlier in the week. Great guy and a little fucked up from Afghanistan but taught me and the group of boots I came with how to be truly hard and tough. Log runs suck with only three people after awhile.
>>
>>28384991
Airborne school instructors offer blood wings if you want to do it after graduation ceremony.

Or if you're pinned by a relative who is airborne I guess they could give you blood wings.
>>
File: 1447923822830.gif (835 KB, 280x189) Image search: [Google]
1447923822830.gif
835 KB, 280x189
>>28384006
>28382176
that's some shit
>>
>>28384302
>fish pinning
>shellback

what are these rituals exactly?
>>
>>28385106
>>28385106
youtube shellback ceremony

its just an old tradition when you cross the equator for the first time. Its considered hazing now but from what ive heard it rarely if ever got out of hand
>>
>>28385054
>run 1/2 a second too long during bounding training
>TL gives me a boot to the ribs

I mean, it gets results.
>>
>>28384991
What's a boot party?
>>
Hazing is just a buzzword for "mothers against" groups. I was smoked, given bloodwings, and all sorts of whatever in the army but i never cried about it
>>
>>28385213
fucking with the new guy

also fucking captcha and it's impossible street signs
>>
>>28385213
In an IET unit, one (trainee)Private does something(s) retarded bad enough that it's an extreme case or something. The Cadre ruin the shit out of all the other trainees for hours. Later that night or a soon night when the trainees are more or less unsupervised, they all gang up and beat up the original fuckup.
>>
>>28385314
>>28385439

Ah so like the sock soap beating on FMJ. Thanks.
>>
>>28380175
>take backwoods hick or inner city ghetto trash who bareley passed highschool
>use physically and verbally abusive methods to try to whip him into some resemblance of competency
>fast forward a few years
>bareley educated backwoods hick or inner city ghetto trash with no life expierience outside of the military's "weaponized stupidity" version of leadership structure is now in charge of 20 baby faced teens fresh out of highschool with zero life skills and no noteworthy traits except an immediate obediance of orders
>"does hazing occur?"

Tha fuck do you think?

Not AS MUCH as it used to, because guys were killing themselves and dumbasses with cameras were posting videos of sexual assault, random brutality, and pointless violence leading to a loss of face on the national propaganda scene so now getting caught hazing pretty much brings an immediate court martial.

But command aint always around and there a million ways to fuck with somebody that dont just involve a straight up ass beating.

Plus the military (or atleast the marines, in my expierience) have this retarded ghetto style "dont be a snitch" mentality where saying "hey, sgt or cpl so and so came into my room and smashed my TV with a liquor bottle then made me do pushups in the broken glass" makes you a weak uppity bitch.

And everyone swears "when I become an NCO I wont do that to MY boots" then they inevitably do anyways because lets be honest, you just gave a 22 year old kid with no education command over every aspect of a bunch of scared equally uneducated directionless 18 year olds lives, hes going to get bored and fuck with em at some point.

Glad im out. It was fucking stupid to live through and watching you peer group descend into hypocrisy and transform into the same people you used to hate as you all begin picking up rank was sickening.
>>
File: i4ecsdtx4pevb98gu4x1.gif (2 MB, 636x288) Image search: [Google]
i4ecsdtx4pevb98gu4x1.gif
2 MB, 636x288
>>28380175
Well, no.

But it's still a thousand young men in a small space loaded with spunk and testosterone. There's absolutely mutual, consensual beatings going on all the time. You'd be amazed how often they manage to hurt each other and themselves.

There is some bullying too. The weird guys get a lot of shit..

But, and this is important, they are all volunteers and there is a basic professional respect in the armed forces. Every FNG is given a chance to earn respect.
>>
>>28387333
>use physically and verbally abusive methods to try to whip him into some resemblance of competency

My experience is only true for the USN and USMC.

They never, ever, under any circumstances put their hands on you. A dressing down in training sucks but you will never be physically abused. Even punishment details and extra exercise are strictly limited and will be unpleasant but not abusive.

If you do not respond to indoctrination and training you go home with the fine knowledge that you are considered useless for military service.

As far as off the books abuse? If someone tried to do your example there's be a thousand witnesses and it would get back to everyone. There's no fucking secrets in a goddamn barracks.
>>
>>28380175
All the VA and Sharp briefs i've received say there still is to some extent.
Only VA i've talked to in person told me it was all male on male cases that he's dealt with
>>
>>28387409
Keep in mind i got out before the whole hazing scandal/reform thing took off.
Not trying to pull the "things were tougher back in MY DAY" but hazing didnt used to be viewed as such a serious issue.

Also keep in mind im not talking about boot camp when it comes to training, im talking about first getting to an infantry unit in the fleet and the 6 to 9 months of endless fuckery until your first deployment. It may have changed since then, or maybe it was just my unit, but when I got dropped as a clueless PFC into my battalion it looked kinda like one of those "first day in the prison yard" movie scenes.

I cleaned my room for 12 hours before my plt sgt found a piece of lint under a dresser, smashed his beer bottle on my wall, and called in 3 corporals to work me over for breaking glass, then I spent the next 3 weeks sweeping up all the broken glass from the parking lot (that all the "seniors" had broken there for me to clean up of course)

My younger brother is a boot currently and from the sound of it such things arent permitted anymore.
>>
>>28384604
Actually the tradition started in 1965 when new conscript regulations came into play. Its still a huge problem. People get beat to death every year.
>>
>>28380803
>if it weren't for the tech
>implying WWII wasn't won by the superiority of American technology
>>
File: You_3b343e_976745.gif (135 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
You_3b343e_976745.gif
135 KB, 180x135
I got my gold wings, and got my chevrons stitched into my arms. This was back in the 80s before the military turned into a faggot factory. Was fun hazing all the cherries as an NCO. It built brotherhood. I dont think the Army even does blood wings anymore, which is pussy shit by comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y-RSdUgbVk
>>
>>28380188
Take out the beatings and it's not such a problem

Provided their was a reason For Punitive PT and not just because they were bored
>>
>>28384260
>>28384515
Well, generally there is no such cruel beating in Russian Army anymore, a big work has been done. Officers are fucked hard by higher command for every unusial spot on conscript's body. Of course, there are sometimes fights and clashes between soldiers, because these are young, strong men, who have to live together in hard conditions for year, and of course conflicts are inevitable. These conflicts result in 15-km accelerated march for the whole company, though.
But generally soldiers get beaten by officers for mistakes and dumbness. It's really very educative, when you get a good punch for an action, which theoretically or practically can kill you or your buddies, or will make you killed in real war. Well, of course, there is much more beating, than in any western army, and still there is a lot of work to do, but OP's video is no longer a thing.
>>
File: 1451132606206.png (290 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
1451132606206.png
290 KB, 450x320
>>28384418

The answer is not pretty, but yes. Shit got sorted out back then. Now we've got nigs nogging all over the place with no check and balance. Bringing back those firehoses and a few lengths of rope (if necessary) may in fact do a lot of good.
>>
>>28387575
No. By 2005 such behavior would have.. fuck, I'm not even sure. I know less then that had MP's everywhere and VERY SERIOUS BRIEFINGS for about a week about acceptable behavior. That level of stupidity would, these days, fly right past ninja punch to either quietly transferred to nowhere or an all expenses paid trip to beautiful Leavenworth.

Police calling a parking lot is an honored tradition, however. That's a team building exersize and punishment rather then something you do solo. It's possible to put someone on a lone cleaning detail, but you can't do it very long without violating restrictions on punishment details.
>>
>>28387661
Well, it helped that there was 12.2 million souls under arms for the United States in 1945.

We'd have to use a fuck of a lot of tech to make up for the fact that the current US Armed Forces is 1.4 million strong.
>>
it still happens in many not Nato Armies. and some Nato Armies. The Turks and Greeks do it to some extent. But Russians, Ukranians, and Chinese do it heavily.
>>
>>28384516
>blood rank
neat
>>
>>28387723
Shit didn't get sorted out then. The crime rate was much higher and you had riots goddamn near burning down cities.

Good work on the rose colored goggles. I'm surprised such a clever young man has such a poor grasp of history.
>>
what happens if your superior officer starts beating on you and you fight back? You know, for self defense, he's "not supposed to hit you" after all.
>>
>>28387667

>"served" in the 80's

Oh yeah, you earned your stripes there peacetime.
>>
>>28387751

>getting beat on by an officer

Your officer is fucked up because that's the Plt Sgt's or an NCO's job.

The solution is to show up at your command as the meekest, most afraid ofhis own shadow nice guy. Get a reputation for trying real hard at any assigned task without complaint, learning your job good and all that.

And the MINUTE someone like a butter bar tries to do anything like that with you,thrash the everloving SHIT out of them in a place no one can see you then spit on his face and whisper "go on, tell on me, no one's ever going to believe you."

I always like catching them at the bench working out solo. Press down on that barand grin the entire time until you let off at the last second.
>>
>>28387778
a superior being anybody of a higher rank. But what you suggested is pretty fucking funny, and brilliant.
>>
>>28387751
In the US? Cover your head and protect your groin and kidneys. Make a fuss, shout a bit, get some attention on what the fuck is going on.

Granted, that's never going to happen. Officers are aware of the NO TOUCHIE rule in the US armed forces and short of doing something so fucked up you drive them into temporary madness, you won't get hit by one.

>>28387778
>Things that never happens.

If you are getting beat on it's by another goldbrick PFC, and any officer in your chain of command doesn't need to tell anyone anything to fuck up your life forever without laying a finger on you.

Just because physical violence is off the table doesn't mean that officers don't have every tool they need to ruin an enlisted's day.
>>
>>28387724
and calling bullshit it is still done but they call it a different name - combatives training. hell i have called the gauntlet myself on joes that needed a boot in their ass. to say nothing of the kick starts to the back of the head that were given out to doing bounding drills or radio calls. you will learn to not say repeat on the net or bad things will happen. but as in all thing you explain what and why the madness is happening that way and just don't jump to physical enlightenment unless they are doing shit that will get people killed
>>
>>28387835
I can tell you right now that hitting them doesn't make them think that THIS IS IMPORTANT AND SERIOUS. They hit each other for fun, and if you hit one he's going to get his blood up and want to hit you back and not lisen to a goddamn thing you have to say.

It's terrible for discipline and doesn't make a lesson stick. That dosn't mean it dosn't happen, but it's discouraged for lots of good reasons.

You want to know how you punish someone these days?

Officer walks up to you and tells you to hand him your rifle. That's a legal, reasonable order. You can not refuse it. You are also responsible for that rifle, and required to carry it with you at all times.

Now it's in the hands of an asshole, and he's going to walk all over base with it, for some reason. You can't ask why he wanted your rifle. You can't interfere with what he's doing. You can't do anything as he treats your rifle like a rented mule. If you have to do something else then follow him around like a dog waiting for him to give it back you have to leave it in his custody and know that any sgt with nothing better to do is going to goddamn well ask WHERE IS YOUR WEAPON?

He tells you, when he's done with the foreplay, that he left your weapon somewhere. The mess hall, or the company clerk office. Something like that.

He also says he thinks it's defective. You should take it to the armory.

Another reasonable order that nobody could protest.

And one that ruins your whole fucking day.

A sufficiently inventive and vindictive officer can keep this up for years.
>>
> Be working onna 24/7 ops floor
>12 hour night shifts
> Have this one female who is only certified to sit pos, watch a screen, look for things of interest, and push a button
> Can't do that right
> NCO tells her she will sit pos all shift, every shift, until she can get it right
> She complains to Command that it's hazing

> Same girl (plus one other guy)
> Same NCO
> The two arrive late to shift multiple times
> Instead of counseling, NCO decides to smoke them and hope they get the message
> Hazing
>>
>>28380175
It does but in the western militaries they are more of stupid traditions and once you done what ever the stupid shit it is you become part of the group and no more hazing..

Russians do this shit for fun. They'll bully you to death just for lulz.. Pretty much what 4chan would look like if it was a military organization.
>>
>>28387863
Been playing the fuck fuck game for years, but shit does work if you know how to use it and when. Now ain't say this is an everyday thing but sometimes swift boot will engage that part of their brain that must of been turned off because you have crawl walk run this shit 5 times already. Now for more serious problems well JAG and extra duty are there for a reason, but that is the thing it is just another tool in the bag. For some dumb fucks all they have is a hammer and no clue on how, why and when to use it.
>>
>>28380175
US Armyfag, no hazing, just lots of verbal abuse, which doesn't matter unless you're a huge pussy.
>>
>>reading this thread

Why the fuck would anyone want to join the military in this day an age, especially peace time?

If there's ever a legitimate threat, I'm in, if there's a draft, I'm in. But being in now sounds like a fucking boring, pointless, circle jerk.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.