[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im buyinh a cr 527 later today, well im planning on it. Anyhow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cz-usa-cz-527-carbine.png (100 KB, 784x522) Image search: [Google]
cz-usa-cz-527-carbine.png
100 KB, 784x522
So im buyinh a cr 527 later today, well im planning on it.
Anyhow was thinking of putting a 4x to 8x scope on it.
To much zoom or not enough?
Thoughts?
>>
>>28379926

What range do you expect to be shooting at most of the time? If it's just a light brush gun, anything over 2x is overkill and will slow down your acquisition.

For 100-200m, 4x is probably fine. 1-4x would be even better, since you could still use the 1x if you need to shoot in a hurry.
>>
>>28379926
>cr 527
>cr
DayZ is a shit game built on a shit game built on a mediocre simulator
>>
>>28380133
Your right, i ment cz but i do play alot of dayz.
I was wrong you won an argument on /k/
>>
>>28380022
Probably 100 yards average 250 max.
So 1x to 4x is probably a better choice
>>
>>28380171
It's a valid choice but not really worth the price.
>>
>>28380220
I my only other bolt gun is a 30.06, small child eats reloading time, want something that uses a cheaper ammo i already stack
>>
>>28380235
maybe stop play so much faggot video games
>>
>>28380235
If you have a large stack of 5.45 from the 11cpr days there are some 5.45 bolt guns.

Like I said, the CZ527 is a valid choice and pretty much the best choice for a 7.62x39 boltgun. There are plenty of options besides it for 223 boltguns, though.
>>
>>28379926

Something around 2-6x might be a little more ideal, but 4-8x is fine.

If you plan on shooting woodchucks or canines at ~300yard, 8x can be a nice thing to really estimate those windage and yardage corrections. 4x will be just fine for hunting, since you're probably not going to making snap shots at running deer or rabbits at less than 100yards.

Fuckers on /k/ seem to think everything is Carbine Tactical Assault Time, and since it's a bitch to clear an Afghan village door to door with a 4x scope obviously it's a stupid choice for a medium power bolt rifle, you faggot retard you.

But in the real world, a 4-8x scope on that rifle is just nice. The 4x gives you enough speed in target acquisition on deer out to 300yrds or to pull up on a coyote running across a clearing or ravine, while dialing up to 8x means that you can varmint hunt out to the maximum realistic range of the cartridge.
>>
>>28380292
Ive never seen a 5.45 bolt gun for sale, like ever. Online i looked some crazy east german ones got imported but in such tiny numbers as to make them rarer than svt's in the us.

Only other thing ive seen is converted (not cheaply mind you) .223 bolt guns.
Please tell me of this 5.45 bolt gun you speak of.
>>
>>28380300
Probably coyotes and rabbits mostly, not likely ill take a deer with it, I trust it can but when i hunt deer i usaly have 2 days off and trust my 30.06 a bit more. At least for now dont own the 527 yet.
>>
File: 20151231_151146-1.jpg (3 MB, 3814x1311) Image search: [Google]
20151231_151146-1.jpg
3 MB, 3814x1311
So the push foward to lock the set trigger is pretty swank, im happy i got it.
>>
>>28382038
Lovely. May I suggest a Burris 2x7? Made in America, lifetime guarantee, nice and bright, etc.

http://shop.opticsplanet.com/burris-2x-7x-35mm-fullfield-ii-scopes.html?_iv_code=BR-RS-FFII2-7x35-200123&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=CjwKEAiAwZO0BRDvxs_1w-qFnhkSJABo10gg79244lX3GvcffB-76vtbf1uxntwQa8YR-KdI_YHfGxoCUgHw_wcB
>>
>>28382072
Ill look into it, gotta get rings for it first. Going to see for a trip or two if it like fmj, sp, or hp better
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.