[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: china isis.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
china isis.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Who is winning?

Who is fighting who again? Does this really qualify as a war?
>>
Isis is killing everyone, Syrians are getting slaughtered. And Iraqis are fleeing for their lives. The kurds are fighting isis and holding ground. The Iranians are fighting isis to look good and hopefully acquire more land for Shia iranians. The Russians are helping the Syrians only to have a bigger global in print and fucking wrecking isis. The US has flights dropping bombs and drones but it's shit compared to Russias aggressive attacks. Turkey is secretly helping isis, and kuwait is too, from private organizations. Saudi Arabia is also involved with funding isis. Jordan is fighting isis with air strikes. The Syrians just want everything to stop but Obama has a hard on to supply terrorists in syria to fight the assad regime but these are rebel fighters that we supply are getting WRECKED by Russia/Syria/Isis.
>>
>>28379454

The MIC is winning.

How people don't see this whole situation is entirely contrived by TPTB is beyond me.
>>
File: ISIS in Dubai.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ISIS in Dubai.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
Explosions in Dubai

Happy new years.
>>
>>28379454
I may take some heat for this, but I honestly don't mind ISIS recruiting in America.

It gives Muslims, especially radical ones, a way to self deport, rather than staying here and causing problems.

Really I couldn't give less of a shit what happens in the Middle East, so long as we make money off it and not spend it.
>>
>>28379737
Its great as long as you don't let them back in.
>>
>>28379454
welp, this idiot just got his village sent to a re-education camp
>>
>>28380384
>implying they already didn't years ago and he's the only one who made it out
>>
>>28379737
nigga you dumb as fuck
>>
Its not a winnable war.

Its a romantic ideal for unemployed men who are genuinely devout to reestablish a caliphate. The Arab world has a problem with underemployment and a youth bulge. So there are just tons of guys ready to continue to fight in Syria. We could kill every one found in Syria and another one will come in from Turkey.

Then there is the economic aspect. The cost of the terror attack at the Bataclan cost less than the first bomb the French dropped on Raqqa.
>>
Isis still controls a large portion of territory but has been consistently losing ground since the latter half of this year.

The iraqi army has pushed ISIS out of Baiji, Tikrit, and are almost done clearing them out of Ramadi.

The Iraqi Kurds pushed them out of Sinjar and are looking to surround Mosul.

The SDF recently made an offensive and recently took the Tishreen dam, with the objective of clearing the way to Raqqa.

Though it will probably be a long time before all the major cities are taken, this trend looks like it will continue for some time.
>>
File: russiasu25.jpg (307 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
russiasu25.jpg
307 KB, 1200x900
>>28379454
Russia is winning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpM7K0b8jro
>>
File: 1451591545923.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1451591545923.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>28380384
>>
>>28383333
It's always good to put things in a perspective
>>
File: isisterritory.png (706 KB, 1190x595) Image search: [Google]
isisterritory.png
706 KB, 1190x595
ISIS is losing territory to Kurds (in both Iraq and Syria, to Iraqis, and then back and forth with Syrians.

Overall, they are losing territory.

>Who is fighting who again?

In Iraq; various Kurdish groups (Peshmerga, PKK, YPG, include Assyrians here), with Iraqi army, and Shia militias VS ISIS and other Sunni-loyal groups/tribes.

Syria is harder. You have the Kurds who fight jihadists. You have Assad who fights everyone but the Kurds (Assad and the Kurds aren't friends either, they just wouldn't want to open a new front, that neither would benefit from) and foreign Shia-militias that are there to help him. Then you have ISIS. Then you have other Sunni-jihadists, some that even fight ISIS. Then you have the moderate beheaders, FSA, who are divided as fuck. There's more; Syria is just a clusterfuck desu.

>Does this really qualify as a war?

Why wouldn't it?
>>
File: i like this.gif (1 MB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
i like this.gif
1 MB, 200x254
>>28384634
>>
>>28379611
/Thread
>>
>>28379704
Fire, anon. No explosions.
>>
>>28379454
Glory to Assad! Remove ISIS! Fuck the American federal government for endorsing Islamic terrorist who kill thousands of American lives.
>>
>>28385008
you forgot the legend.
red = isis losses
green = isis gains
basically, the syrians with russian air support gained shit, while the kurds with us air support gained a fuckton. yes, the us has been at it for longer, but stil
>>
>>28387358
Keep in mind that the US support is a lot more controversial then the Russian support. Russians don't have to fight with a major ally in order to support their chosen group. Every time the US dose anything for the Kurds we have to send Turkey a gift basket and a hooker to keep them from losing their shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.