[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: H4980-L86076254.jpg (53 KB, 676x750) Image search: [Google]
H4980-L86076254.jpg
53 KB, 676x750
checked the catalog and couldn't find one so qtddtot

what is this thing next to the rifle grenade? it was sold as a hand grenade but i don't recognize it.
>>
>>28379157
a grenade, late WW2 era
>>
>>28379272
from what country?
>>
>>28379309
Doesn't look American, so probably not British either. French or Italian maybe
>>
File: 0812.jpg (36 KB, 550x281) Image search: [Google]
0812.jpg
36 KB, 550x281
>>28379507
italians like their grenades like they like their ferraris.
>>
What is the point of 9mm when police will mag dump anyway? Wouldn't .45 be better and you use 2-3 shots instead of 16?
>>
>>28379157
French WW1
>>
>>28379727
This question is so loaded I should kill it for its inheritance.
What makes you believe "all police will magdump"

Also, 9mm is preferred because it performs better than .45 at range and allows for more rounds/magazine
>>
is it illegal to build IEDs? I really like blowing things up
>>
>>28379727
if their going to "magdump anyway" wouldnt it be better to magdump a 16 round mag than an 8 round mag?
>>
>>28379785
just give them 22 LR
>>
Is it true that clothing can make HPs useless since they only expand properly once they hit flesh/water?
>>
>>28379755
>Go to Acadamey Sports
>Buy Tannerite
>mix
>Blow shit up

There i Just saved you time.
>>
>>28379861
can I put it in a lead pipe filled with nails and stick a fuse in it?
>>
>>28379918
No
>>
>>28379813
Not an expert on that subject but that sounds downright retarded. Even if HP's don't expand "properly" they're still a chunk of burning metal flying into you faster than the speed of sound
>>
>>28379936
can I use black powder instead of tannerite

not smokeless, I mean black powder as in charcoal sulfur and potassium nitrate mix
>>
>>28379813
Not at all.
>>
>>28379157

it looks like a Japanese hand grenade - most of them had fuses that you had to smack against a hard surface to arm.

I don't think the Japanese had any round grenades like that, though. It might be Chinese, or made in a basement in Poland or something.
>>
Is Obama's new executive action actually going to do anything?

I already live in NJ one of the shittiest gun states.
>>
Is surplus 7n6 really superior to commercial 5.45?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What is this and how do I get it out of my bore?
>>
>>28380445
it's not clear in the picture, do you have a bore obstruction?
>>
Noguns here.
Whats the cheapest semi auto rifle and the cheapest ammo?
>>
>>28380564
hi point carbine in 9mm for both if you don't mind pistol caliber, sks if you can find a used one cheap for around $300 or less.
>>
>>28379529
Water boy, Gatorade!
>>
>>28379983
If you have a fuse yes. Black powder ignites near instantaneously. Don't fucking put it in a pipe, that's an IED and mr census bureau will be knocking down your door and shooting your dog
>>
>>28379813
Not "useless", but thick clothing and other barriers will sometimes make them just an expensive, lightweight FMJ
>>
Why don't they just design glocks that look good?
>>
Does anyone have the pic of Ian from forgotten weapons that's captioned with something along the lines of "I can be your girlfriend tonight" ? I can't find it.
>>
>>28380948
Because the Glock image is iconic and spending money on extraneous bullshit is stupid especially this many decades into the product's life.
Why don't you just buy a striker-fired pistol that you like?
>>
What's the point of a flashlight on a handgun?
>>
>>28381118
so you don't shoot a friendly accidentally in the dark.
>>
>>28381256
But what if they aren't my friend and the flash light only makes it easier for them to locate and shoot me? What if there are more than one burglar?
>>
>>28381330
you're still going to have an edge, light will disorient them, and you'll be able to clearly aim. historically if you engage in a gunfight other accomplices will flee, and the most responsible thing to do is know what you're shooting at. that being said i have no light on my hd gun, it's up to you.
>>
>>28381916
thanks.
>>
>>28379727
9mm works just fine.

Most police hit their target around 10-20% of the time. (nypd is on the lower end) so more rounds the better.
>>
>>28381933
sure, what else would i be doing on new years?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.