[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up /k/? Does anyone live near Vancouver, WA? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
What's up /k/? Does anyone live near Vancouver, WA? I'm new to the area and I'm looking for a place to shoot out in the country. I don't mind driving a little bit. Pic for interest.
>>
>>28377295
shoot in your neighbors yard faggot
>>
>>28379901
Wow thanks anon, /k/ really is the friendliest place on the Internet.
>>
>>28377295
What, you don't want to pay for our two overpriced ranges and our member range that never has openings?
>>
>>28381321
Basically, I've got a friend that's a member of that range, he's invited me but I haven't went yet. There is so much DNR land that I figure there has to be somewhere to go.
>>
>>28380107

>courtesy and friendship
>on 4chan
>>
>>28381423
Everyone here is nice and caring I thought
>>
>>28381398
Well, there are plenty of spots up on Larch and Silverstar. You need one of those $30 passes which name I can't remember right now (you know, comes with the yellow hanger thing for your car rearview mirror). Might be a bit rough right now getting up there. Saw lots of snow up there recently.
>>
>>28381618
I've got one of the year round passes so I should be good to go. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>28381639
Oh yeah. Dont' shoot too close to the Washougal River. It's a no fire zone for a certain number of yards around it. There are signs occasionally about it but just know that you can get a fine for it.
>>
>>28381679
Thanks for letting me know, those DNR officers are sneaky as fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.