[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/JuO_IiJOSGM Okay so picture this for a moment.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image:43935.jpg (19 KB, 295x234) Image search: [Google]
image:43935.jpg
19 KB, 295x234
https://youtu.be/JuO_IiJOSGM

Okay so picture this for a moment.

One day you wake up from your bed with your mosin nagant wife that you had sex with last night and you go to the kitchen and pour in some vodka and nuggets for breakfast and you go to step out on your yard with your cuban cigar that you got from the black market to relax.

Suddenly there are literally dozens of these African Bullfrogs all over your yard and they are tearing up your yard and trying to pick them up bites you.

So what does /k/ do in this unfortunate situation in time and day?
>>
fuck off
>>
>>28375522
Pick up with shovel

Put in car

Put in my boss's mailbox and on his lawn
>>
>>28375522
Where do you live that there are bullfrogs all over your yard???

Like the other guy, pick them up with a shovel.
..and keep them as pets, because giant frogs, man.
>>
>>28375536
This is the only true answer
>>
>>28375522
Keep them as my pet
>>
>>28375522
Yeah naw why the fuck would I want to remove those cute little bastards?
>>
I remember the scene where Agent Scully sings Jeremiah was a Bullfrog and invite them into my home. Then I train them to become my personal army.
>>
>>28375611
Weaponized bullfrogs when?
>>
File: frog.jpg (994 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
994 KB, 1920x1080
>>28375522
I would get my club out and go to town. Frogs are damn delicious.
>>
File: reaction_picture_15b.jpg (18 KB, 464x266) Image search: [Google]
reaction_picture_15b.jpg
18 KB, 464x266
Train them to become loyal and make them my guard - frogs
>>
Well, they won't get out of the fence, so I suppose I have plenty of time to work with.

I dig a twenty foot wide circular pit about ten feet deep, with an additional shallow sloped pit in the middle. This will be dressed up like a pool with reinforced concrete and all that jazz, but it's no pool. This is where the frogs are dropped after I net and bag them. The pit in the middle is to be filled with water from the safety of the top using my garden hose, to give the frogs a swimming and spawning ground.

Now I have a pit full of violent frogs, and absolutely everything can go wrong.
>>
>>28377001
They are toads, asshole, you just drowned them all.
>>
>>28377001

The large pit has a smaller pit in the middle filled with water, surrounded by a circular dry area.
>>
>call in JDAM to my location
>Begin masturbating, time climax with impact
>????
>profit
>>
THREAD IS KILL!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.