[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have terrible anxiety >start ccing >no longer feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: costanza.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
costanza.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>have terrible anxiety
>start ccing
>no longer feel terrified when I leave my house
Anyone else like me? I'm able to be a normal human being without taking the ativan I'm prescribed, all thanks to firearms.
Also I guess cc general. Just picked up a cheap snubbie so I'm finally able to carry without looking like I'm about to shoot a place up
pic unrelated
>>
File: image.png (602 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
602 KB, 640x1136
Ever see a movie called "Dear Wendy"?

Pic unrelated
>>
I just dope up on clonazepam/lorazepam every time I leave the house. Works every time.

Then again, I'm not afraid of violence happening to me, more like someone might talk to me or I'll get trapped in a long line or something stupid.

[spoiler] and keep a handgun in my car [/spoiler]
>>
What happens when a ccing person with an anxiety disorder starts getting disproportionately anxious to common situations?

Sounds like a great idea!
>>
File: tfwliberalsruncanada.png (38 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
tfwliberalsruncanada.png
38 KB, 844x1157
>>28375294
Tfw Canadian fag
I hate my life I will never know this freedom and security
>>
>>28375527
I take medications to keep me normal most of the time, the ativan is just for social situations and places like movie theatres that people like to shoot up
>>28375574
Just carry illegally bro, don't get caught
>>
>>28375527
I think someone with an anxiety disorder would be much more liable to start hyperventilating and running away than start murdering people.
>>
Anon if this isn't bait you should seek some kind of help. What you're saying basically boils down to you need a gun to feel like a man
>>
You need to lift and increase your T

Feeling safe while CCing is understandable if you live in a bad area
>>
>>28378027
Did you read my post where I mention I'm prescribed shit already or no?
>>
>>28375294
i know the feel
>>
>>28375294
I don't get angry since I started to carry.
>>
>>28375574
Security is a myth. A handgun on your person doesn't secure shit.

What it does is give you a tool to help unfuck your situation when things goes sideways.

It is no guarantee, it's a chance, and it makes you feel better if you are the "what if" kind of person
>>
>>28380668
Same. Its like my mind just subconsciously turns off hostility because the stakes are higher.
>>
>>28375321
Pistol, shotgun, sure, I can see making an improvised firearm using pipe. A rifle cartridge? No, I don't feel like making a bomb today. Also, I hope there's a note to round off the nail's head in the instructions.
>>
>>28375294

not terrified when i leave the house but definitely feel more secure. ive been robbed multiple times in my younger days before i was old enough to get my cc and then a few times after. i didnt feel mature enough until the past like 3 years to actually get my permit and cc, after it hit me that goddamn i could have been killed multiple times and there wasnt a thing i could do about it. what really pushed me over the edge was this earlier this year, and i finally went out and got a true cc gun instead of stuffing a full size m&p in my pants occasionally.

>go to funeral, feeling shitty after so meet up with friend for some beers
>parked car in parking garage (this will make sense in a minute)
>go to leave, front tire is sliced
>check spare, the nozzle broke off
>call state farm, need to get it towed to my buddies shop
>go back in bar and have a few more beers now that im not driving and waiting who knows how long for a tow
>guy calls me an hour later hes here and to come out
>dude backs the wrecker up to the entrance to the parking garage, which blocks the entrance to the bank next door
>piece of shit old toyota pulls up and starts honking
>giganigga hops out and starts going fucking nuts
>instantly feel that adrenaline rush i would get in high school whenever some ghetto fuckery was abound
>threatens to shoot us if we dont move, he needs to get to the bank
>its like 11 at night whats the fucking rush bro
>eventually calms his shit down after the car is on the truck
>goes to bank and does whatever he does
>ask tow truck guy for a ride because my house is on the way to the shop
>giganigga follows us for like 5 miles around a bunch of turns and finally turns off

that feeling is not good. had i been ccing at the time it wouldnt have changed the fact i was just ignoring him going ham but if he had pulled out a weapon and i was ccing i wouldve put him down.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.