[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is bullying in armies just a recruits thing Or was that typ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: gun.jpg (51 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
51 KB, 480x640
Is bullying in armies just a recruits thing

Or was that type of thing also common in officers academies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVbNhcoDKQI
>>
Bullying everywhere is a thing.

Humans are assholes.

I speak from experience.

It's like there's an innate ability we have to push each other's buttons.
>>
>>28370130
It's pretty common

Especially for faggot spics who carry meme guns
>>
>>28370156
Pretty much.

If someone is ever NOT a dick, then that just means that they hide their dickishness.
>>
Seriously reply my question

i dont talk about bullying as insulting or beating some fag

but what the OP video shows of the old recuirts beating the young recruits sistematically

did that happen to in army academies?
>>
>>28370193
You mean the stariki vs salagi thing? That's a Russian specialty.
>>
>>28370209
but did it happen too among young officers

or only among young recruits?
>>
>>28370130
That fucking wetback has a g36, fuck this gay earth...
>>
>>28370193
Yes, that's called discipline.
>>
>>28370130

What's stopping them from just beating the crap out of them? Some of them are whimps and small guys but I saw others who have good physique as well.

Does officers allow this shit or what? Hell, even officers wouldn't dare to do this shit towards new conscripts in Turkish army let alone other privates.

How an army like that even function as a group that would protect each others back.
>>
>>28370631

And I can actually understand how gommies actually dominated Russia, how serfdom survived until late 19th century, how there were not mass protests against Putin to this day.

With a mentality like that, how the fuck Russians still exist as one nation rather than balkanized little states that only care for themselves?
>>
>>28370238
No idea. I only read about it.

>>28370631
They don't. Which is why the Russians largely rely on kontracti and Spetznaz for their happy fun adventures. I recall reading a book by a Soviet-era conscript who said that combat units were not issued ammunition until they went into action, for fear that half the company might shoot the other half.
>>
>>28370164
What's a meme gun?
>>
>>28370238
It happens everywhere in Russian military and even Putin has issued orders to try stop or at least lessen it with no apparent results..

Bullying happens everywhere to varying degrees but in the western militaries it's rarely physical.
>>
>>28370130

Hazing as a discipline is a seriously outdated thing in modern military if you aren't building ISIS or proxy puppet militias and anyone who disagrees is just plain wrong. You can't beat a today's post-industrial Internet capable youth into a submissive and ignorant fuck who will blindly lunge into fire in lines for shitty ideals you forced into his/her head even if some industrial states are still trying. We don't fight with sticks anymore and information war with online bullying and threatening critics is the new form of hazing.
>>
>>28370853
I literally have no idea what any of this means. You get a gold star for using fancy talk though.
>>
>>28370853
You can beat an ideology into anyone. You can turn anyone into a fanatic. Sometimes it just takes longer for some.
>>
>>28370889

It did earn me 2 lt. irons tho.

>>28370893

Fanatics are easy to create with shitty online memecraft, but getting one to ship oneself to the other side of the globe to slowly but surely die from smallpox, cholera and barrel bombs is another thing.
>>
>>28370930
Scintillating
>>
>>28370684
>>
>>28370130
The US government bullied me the entire time I was in. But they did it to everybody in my unit
>>
File: infantry.jpg (62 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
infantry.jpg
62 KB, 600x533
>>28371277

Military pedagogics isn't necessarily something cherished in the ranks of more MUH SPESS MEHREENS AND OPERATORS OPERATING OPERATINGLY oriented /k/ and we have been perfectly content in containing grunts as comfortable abstractions.

I'm a grunt by trade and heritage, but since BT, it has come to me to rise above the meager worries of our sometimes beyond disdainful yet eternally so beloved and decorated foot soldier. I still have pledged to always muster the spirit of the lowly peasant hireling in my work because I once was granted the honor of being responsible leading them into battle as deep inside just one of them.

Fuck the chairborne POG shits for they have never really seen the wars they fight.
>>
>>28371401

I still liked the borderline sociopath lieutenant in ROTC who beat our helmeted heads with sticks until the damn things snapped in half.
>>
>>28370930
No its not. People have fought in wars they have no stake in forever. Men have joined armies halfway across the globe for the sheer thrill of it. No cultural connection, linguistic, or religious. Fuck, people still join the Foreign Legion (although it's not nearly the same as it was).

Do you really think if you're bored and looking for a fight and a fuck that the idea of fighting and pillaging doesn't appeal to you?
>>
>>28371818

The reputation of the foreign legion is a prisoner of it's past. It's more blue helmets shit nowadays, they don't take in utter nutjobs on INTERPOL lists anymore even if it's traditionally been a haven for jobless ex-Soviet guys.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.