[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever argued w/ spouse over /k/ stuffs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 10
File: armagaz.jpg (3 MB, 1620x2164) Image search: [Google]
armagaz.jpg
3 MB, 1620x2164
Recently bought another AR. Spouse not so happy about it, cause we've been saving for a house. She see's the rifle as a thousand dollars being flushed away. Cried. Then brought up the $$$$ I spend for ammunition. Then the WHY!'s, and trying to make me feel bad, and etc etc etc
>>
>>28364328
>ANOTHER ar
>thinking gun>house
>>
So you're spending money on a hobby when it sounds like you're saving for a much needed house? It's not like you're even buying a gun for defense, just "another" AR to toy with. You are the kind of spouse/parent that makes me sick. Fuck, my step father was the same way but with drugs. Get a grip on what's important you shitter.
>>
>>28364338
:(

I DO drive an old hoopty, solely because it allows a lot more funds for /k/ things.

Good thing she don't ask what the scopes and optics cost.
>>
I have not talked to a woman since I graduated high school

Why do you fags even bother with women? THEY are a waste of money, forget about m-muh funs
>>
Lel this is a troll thread in case you didn't look at the picture.
>>
>>28364328
>spouse

That's where you fucked up
>>
>>28364395
But it isn't a troll thread...

I'm asking if anyone else has had a fight over $ spent towards guns
>>
>real talk
i kind of agree with the spouse, honestly. i can understand picking up a lower or something for the future, but buying another complete AR when (presumably) money is tight is a bit selfish.
as an aside, as a home owner i can say living in your own house, doing whatever shit you want is nice.
>>
>>28364393
I sincerely hope this is a joke
>>
File: 14096501923.jpg (86 KB, 625x509) Image search: [Google]
14096501923.jpg
86 KB, 625x509
Priorities brother.

Take care of whats most important to you first.
>>
>>28364328
>spouse
no. If you've gone this far and are still having issues over funs then you made a terrible mistake

>girlfriend
yes. Life lesson to all you youngfags: don't be an appeaser. Set limits and stick to them. I had a girlfriend once tell me it was either the guns or her, so she became my ex right then and there.
>>
>>28364431
Christmas is a long way away.

Regardless, merry xmas grinch baby
>>
>>28364427
it's not

kill yourself norm
>>
>>28364431
Merry Christmas DR8C0's mom
>>
I guess I should have mentioned I didn't get her anything MAJOR for XMAS, but I did buy the rifle for myself....
>>
>>28364328
Yeah, we had an arguement over which trim of CZ455 looks the best.

Be smart with who you marry.
>>
>>28364489
>Xmas

Kill yourself

That said, if she's working and you're both saving for the house, you just pulled a major dick move, and should probably sell some of your accessories to make up for it

If she's not working, you're the man of the house and you decide what's important
>>
>>28364489
I bought my girlfriend a Sig p238, extra extended mag, a custom leather holster, a bunch of ammo, and regifted the Palmetto gift card her dad gave me for Christmas to her so she could buy a blemished lower and build her own AR.

You're a pretty shit boyfriend.
>>
>>28364530
She has two jobs and I'm working partime at a call center. Y'all making me bad ffs
>>
>>28364553
why no full time job anon?
>>
>>28364549
The hell? I got a pair of Walmart headphones I didn't need but have to use to be nice.
>>
>>28364553
Well shit fagget you did fuck up and you should feel bad.
>>
>>28364571
I earn veterans pay so can't make more than a certain amount a month.
>>
>>28364553
Get an actual job you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>28364378
You're an asshole husband. I hope she does find out and divorces you're shitty ass.
>>
>>28364585
I've seen battle, so I figure I've earned some enjoyment.
>>
>>28364328

So... why, OP?

WHY?

All you've given us is why you shouldn't have.

So, WHY?
>>
>>28364553
You fucked up, OP. Go apologize for being a gormless cunt, and if you're buying shit, get a full time job.
>>
>>28364589
I hope we get an actual fiscal conservative as president in 2016 who cuts your taxpayer funded benefits you lazy fuck
>>
>>28364612
My older one is jammed out of battery and it won't go back no matter what for some reason. The warranty isn't covering it, so I made an executive decision. You know, I thought I'd get more support from y'all here. Assholes.
>>
>>28364630
Yeah whatever punk.
>>
>>28364610
Welfare queen.
Try hanging shitrock on stilts for a living, you freeloading wigger.
I never got why some dumbfuck who volunteered for rube patrol can walk around believing anyone owes them something for it.
>>
>>28364589

A welfare queen too god damn you are just a piece of shit.
>>
>>28364632
So your shitbag ass is telling me you can't make decent financial decisions and can't unfuck your own rifle? Why don't you use your new piece of shit to kill yourself?
>>
>>28364632

Well if a board of women hating gun nuts thinks you fucked up then you're obviously in the wrong bigtime. Majorly.
>>
>>28364610
Cry some more fagget, we both know or should of known what could happen in signing up. You fucked up, you entitled shit, we can cry all day about our cars but outside the military you should already know nobody gives a shit, some even spit on you. Either get a full time job and put in as much work as your wife or allow her to manage ur funds since she seems to realize whats important. You can have 20 ARs, but you can't raise a family in them.
>>
>>28364658

Know what I've had it with this shit. It's not fucking welfare! I defended all yours asses and am now working a shit part time job because people like you in the govt don't think I've done enough to deserve a decent amount to live from. Fuck you and everyone else here.
>>
>>28364328
My wife's bull has shit taste in guns and we've had countless arguments over it,she just won't accept the facts
>>
>>28364693
>not welfare
Also
>"saw combat" = life off gov't for the rest of my life
>>
>>28364680
this x1000 kek
>>
>>28364693
Defended us from what? Big bad Saddam Hussein? Durkas?

If those sand niggers came over here we'd turn them into fucking soap

All you've done is waste working Americans money while we steadily get out competed by China

I'm not going to ask you to pay it back, just get an actual job and stop sucking off the government tit
>>
File: 1443388980825.jpg (34 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1443388980825.jpg
34 KB, 306x306
>>28364328
Cant say I have really but uhh this happened last week,it was like a half awake half sleep,sleep talking to my sister (?)

Anyway
>be last monday morning,around 7am
>got only 2 hours of sleep
>was watching Deutschland 83 the night before so the toughts of it were still fresh in my head
>in this dream I had,i tought I was the Stasi agent in west germany doing a routine training mission with the Bundeswehr
>then all of a sudden,shots are being directed towards us and suddenly east germans are fucking everywhere in my dream
>I was the e.german stasi agent so i couldnt kill my guys,I threw a smoke grenade and ran into the woods,this is where I began to merge reality with my dream

now this is what is actually happening in real life

>radio was on in the kitchen
>sister comes into my room to wake me up to take her to town to do christmas shopping
>she says "I hope you dont wear that german army jacket to town,god"
>then,the radio from the kitchen got merged with my dream,they were talking about blood transfusions in the medical service and shit
>so I end up screaming this at my sister:EAST GERMAN BLOOD,IS DIFFERENT TO WEST GERMAN BLOOD,THERE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!!

Does that count OP?
>>
>>28364728
I'm a Vietnam vet you ass. Not like it makes a lick of difference to your punk ass.
>>
>>28364693
>I've done enough to deserve a decent amount to live from.

Kill yourself. I deployed too, but I don't think a single person out there owes me shit.
>>
>>28364693

You signed up and wanted adventure and to shoot people. You got money, education benefits, food and board, travel, adventure, and to shoot people.

You could make more money, but then you would have to work harder. You'd rather sit on your ass and milk the system.

Who did you defend us from?

Oh wait you're a hero we should all worship you and give you 50k/yr and free healthcare no questions asked.

Fuck if you're working part time at least improve your lazy narcissistic ass by going to school. I know its work but try to think of it as maximizing your welfare benefits with that free college.
>>
>>28364775
Why would Bernie ask people to STOP sucking the government dry?
>>
>>28364746
Lmao u have to be a troll. How can sum1 ur age not able to manage money like one of my dumbass pfc's
>>
>>28364775
The only door I'm knocking on for Bernie Sanders is that old jew's skull if he somehow gets elected
>>
>>28364787
Know what, I don't know much about none of these politicians but I'm already thinking of giving this Bernie fellow my vote. Least he seems to care about us veterans.
>>
>>28364375
>>28364338
>>28364424
>>28364508
>>28364585
>>28364606
I'm still not certain if OP is serious or not, but if he is then these guys and most of the people on here have the right of it, you're the faggot in this situation.
>>
>>28364746

You defended us from ... Vietnamese peasants on the other side of the world that really just wanted foreigners and their puppet regimes out of their land?
>>
>>28364693
Thanks for making me less safe and racking up debt to the tune of six gorrilion shekels that my great grandchildren will still be pay the interest only payments on, you fucking true believer douche canoe.
You should have stayed in and "shammed" in peacetime

It seems as if we've become a society of people who send the women off to war while the men stay behind and actually contribute to society.

Fuck you.
>>
>>28364816

oh okay OP is just trolling guys, move along let the thread die
>>
>Oh look, a Veteran incapable of making good life choices

Do everyone a favor and keep your bad decisions to your fucking self. At a minimum don't fucking broadcast you're a veteran when trying to seek rationale or sympathy for conundrums of your own creation. Get a (free) fucking education, get a fucking job and don't be another fucking jabroni making life harder for the rest of us.

Dig it, boet?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-00-36-37.png (141 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-00-36-37.png
141 KB, 1024x600
>>28364841
Actually, I can explain.
>pic related
>>
>>28364816
Lol he doesn't, he's gonna steal money from taxpayers (aka your wife) and give it to poor minorities. Now everyone, including you, will get the same level of treatment (except watered down because we have nowhere near enough doctors to do this shit) and free money (but you get less because you're white and straight) as you! Congrats, now if you breed your children can hope to make a dent in a fuckhuge national debt by paying 50% income tax with none of the benefits!
>>
>>28364746
So was my dad.
He either worked construction or drove truck, because he was a real fucking man.
My friend Bernard was a door gunner in nam that was shot down behind enemy lines three times. He has crash landed and been the sole survivor, and had to stand and fight for three days over a rice patty until they killed enough gooks to make the rest fuck off, so they could peel the flesh off of his friends bones like boiled chicken after they were crushed by the engine on impact.
He hung sheetrock for forty years until he retired. Served two tours as a first generation Basque American.

Fuck right off, queer.
>>
>>28364882
I don't think he's even the OP senpai
>>
>>28364852
What exactly is this supposed to explain, other than your tremendous love of cock?
>>
>>28364953
I'm not the OP. You can tell by the (you) replies being one of the "good" replies which is actually post #3 including op and also being the supposed OP.

In short: topkek
>>
>>28364589

get a job you hippie!
>>
>>28364328
Yet your spouse wanted you to spend how many thousands on jewelry for her?
>>
>>28364693

nigga the US military hasn't defended this country since basically ever. You defended the interests of the elite at the expense of the average citizen.

If a quarter of you kept your oath I could walk down to the fun store tomorrow and buy an M4 with with a $50 gold piece. Instead the MIC is airdropping literal tons of ammo and machine guns to sandniggers in bumfuck nowhere while I we are here stuck fighting over scraps of 5.56 for 30 cents a round financed with short term Jewish loans @20%APR.
>>
>>28364553
>tfw my wife works 40 hrs a week and makes ~$1700 a month
>tfw I dont have a job and get ~$2100 a month from VA and BAH while going to school
>tfw I just bought an MCX and she was all about it
>spend tons of money on Legos aswell

We dont look at who makes what, we look at what we earn as a household. Since I dont work I keep the house clean and shit, but I got to school fulltime. Its an investment on her part, once I am out of college its her turn and I can earn "piles of money"
>>
Posting in a troll bread
>>
>>28364741
i like you. the fact that you wear an army jacket is something that I don' t like, but the rest was good.
>>
>still hang out with ex gf sometimes because reasons
>got into guns not very long after we broke up and don't really make an effort to hide power level
>she eventually turned full sjw
>she doesn't want to hang out anymore

does this count
>>
Not really about money (yet), but about the time I spend obsessing over it and on /k/
>>
>>28364328
You done fucked it up OP. When you're living with a woman you're not allowed to have expensive hobbies. Only she is.. Go and buy her expensive design shoes or something. That'll make her forget about the house. Women are feeble minded creatures that we'll be just fine living in the gutter as long as they think themselves as appearing beautiful.
>>
>>28364680
>
>Well if a board of women hating gun nuts thinks you fucked up then you're obviously in the wrong bigtime. Majorly.
Best 4chan/k/ post ever IMHO.
>>
>>28364680
This tango bravo hotel foxtrot alpha mike.
>>
>>28364328
Sounds like you need a better wife
>>
>>28364715
Moot pls go.
>>
>>28364328
>another
yeah nah, you are a shitcunt
>>
I'm pretty sure this is Chimps new troll thread, after the glock mag episode
>>
File: 1367945311427.png (163 KB, 330x369) Image search: [Google]
1367945311427.png
163 KB, 330x369
>>28364328
>Would you buy a gun to spite your spouse?
>Would you save up for a house?
>>
I can't believe everyone in this thread fell for this shit, you niggers are dumb as fuck
>>
>>28364417
Nope, you had more than you needed already, and you went and got more. Just greedy. Must be American. Takes one to know one.
Just feel shitty you married someone that dumb.
>>
>>28364328
I bought myself an AR a few months ago. One day I walk into the bedroom and my girlfriend is holding it. Tells me she likes it and wants it.

It's her rifle now.
>>
>>28368054
But you can watch, right?
>>
>>28368092

No.

She really hates it whenever any watches her do something, so she won't shoot while I'm looking.
>>
>>28364715

women and facts are mutually exclusive kiddo. wives should not be informed of your toy purchases. out of dight is literally out of mind for women, heed this or be prepared to face the consequences.
>>
Waifu doesn't mind at all
>>
>>28364328

> "Honey, I'm going to buy a reproduction 1851 Colt Navy for CCW."
> "Aren't those black powder?"
> "Why, yes. Yes they are."
> "Why do you want to carry that?"
> "Because it's cool. It's a Y chromosome thing, baby. You wouldn't get it."
> "But it's retarded. Just buy a Beretta Nano like mine."
> "No. I don't wanna."
> "If you wear a cap and ball revolver in public I swear to God I will act like I do not know you."
> "People will know you do regardless."
> "How?"
> "Because close proximity to black powder revolvers and men carrying them causes uncontrollable vaginal wetness and possibly, orgasm. You will be the only woman in the room trembling and moaning. Thus, everyone will assume that the man you're standing next to is carrying a cap and ball revolver."
> "You are the weirdest fucking person I know."
>>
>>28368515
Why are you using quotation marks with the quote function?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (322 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
322 KB, 3000x2000
>>28368515
>"Just buy a Beretta Nano like mine."
I never knew this amount of autism can exist.
>>
>>28368515
You sound like a fag desu senpai
>>
>>28364328
You probably should be single and stay that way if you put material shit before your family. You already have an AR but not a house. I only have 3 guns right now because I'm saving for a house for my family too. I wouldn't put another toy ahead of my family but then again, I'm not a man child like OP is. It has nothing to do with anti-gun or not, it has everything to do with being a responsible adult. I feel sorry for any kids you might have in the future.
>>
It really depends on the situation.
Only you know if you fucked up
be a man and own up if you need to, but if it's just petty woman shit I understand
Your life your call
>>
>>28368556
That's a memetext function, though.
>>
>>28368560

They're neat little guns. You should try one. I know you haven't and will instead spew unqualified opinions on an anonymous Tibetan antiquities appreciation board, but you should.
>>
>>28364328
Dumb broad, that AR's going to end up costing way more than a thousand after you gucci it up. Women don't know nothing about anything.

Seriously though, you're an ass.
>>
Firearm resale value makes the hobby pretty much moot cost... My girlfriend was talking about how much I spent and shut up quick when I told her about half the guns I own appreciated in value over the time I've owned them, and the other still hold value a lot better than her fancy gaming computer that cost way more to build and now is worth pennies on the dollar... I might have a harder time if she ever goes after my reloading stuff...
>>
>>28364328

Who makes these images?
>>
>>28370093
>all of my guns appreciated in or retained their value

why do feel you have to lie on the internet?
>>
>>28370588
> hold value better
Some went down, but a 10% devaluation is better than like 95% for most other things. Fucking Glock...
>>
>>28370336
Dr8co or Faulkner I think
>>
>>28364328

I'm a northern rural hunter, military and /k/ in and through. I never show it in my social media profile including Tinder where I found an English grill having lived all her life in Singapore. It's like she respects what I do in ways, but she can never fully understand the cultural aspects of it. I'm a complete fucking hippie, never wear any faggy milsurp outside service and won't keep guns in my shared flat cause I get enough training at the range and ammo is expensive as fuck and you provide it yourself if you want some extra practical shooting training, so we can easily be civvy pussies by ourselves and that's the way I like it. It's more like she wants to learn more, maybe shoot herself (pun intended), but I'd just like to keep my love life non-/k/.
>>
>>28364328
The last 'argument' with my wife over /k/ stuff was a few days ago.

It started very harmless with the visit of a gunsmiths house-fair.
> we need a real and deep fine-grid front checkering, anon
> wife, look at this. how about milling some grooves in the slides top to get a lower front sight and less reflexions
> try this trigger, anon, dry as fuck, instant stop
> forged steel may be expensive, but better on the long run, wife

so, one word gave the other and we ended up with ordering two nearly identical custom guns.

As usual
>>
>>28364328
you have a wife who you agreed to share your life with.

while Im not opposed to having seperste bank accounts for personal expenses (and in fact believe thats a good idea), you made a unilateral decision on a major purchase when you and you spouse have obviously agreed to a goal.

what did she sacrifice to put money towards your mutual goal of a house? getting hair and nails done, clothes, oul changes, eating out, friends weddings, baby shower invitiations....?

those things may not mean much to you but they are important to her.

and Im not reading through the while thread to fing out if anyone has said this yet....but if your wife cried over a decision you made and then started the "why" game, you are well on your way to divorce,....thats dead serious.

I suggest you strongly reevaluate what matters to you and talk to your wife if you decide your marriage is important to you.

if not, then hey, enjoy the gun! (at least until you have to sell it for 50% of its value to pay a divorce attorney)
>>
>>28364328
AR cost is a drop in a bucket relative to house down payment (unless you're talking about a ludicrously expensive AR or incredibly cheap house)
>>
>>28364431
Merry xmas grinch baby.
>>
>>28364693
But I'm not Israeli. :^)
>>
>>28364328
I've had a few. It ends with me making 280k, and me paying for the extra tax for her 30k at Dillards.
I spoil, but I don't bow.
Make a strong house, not a weak one.
>>
>>28364693
>defended us
From what?
Why is muh freedoms in the Middle East? Someone explain please?
>>
File: IMG_0076.jpg (204 KB, 698x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
204 KB, 698x960
>>28364680
Best of /k/ 2015
>>
>>28367032
I would not save up for a house, Sam I am. I would not save up for a house because I am not a man.
>>
>>28364549
>Sig
>gift card
>girlfriend
Her new guys gonna enjoy that shit when he gets his hands on it.
>>
File: laughingbros.jpg (83 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
laughingbros.jpg
83 KB, 500x610
>>28364680
mfw
>>
>>28372758

fuckin patriarchy ugh
>>
>>28372392

ARs are for poorfags so its probably the latter
>>
>>28371443

Y'all are one of those couples that wears matching outfits and fannypacks aren't y'all?
>>
>>28364328
tell her to shut the fuck up and let you prepare for the happening. now get on your knees.
>>
File: P8086208_small.jpg (179 KB, 1008x756) Image search: [Google]
P8086208_small.jpg
179 KB, 1008x756
>>28375466
If it comes to weapons and gear, yes. Yes, we are.

Why should one choose pic related and the other one a Taurus? Just to make a difference?
>>
>>28364328
yes, she buys too many guns and I have to tell her to stop
>>
File: 1445561049102.png (342 KB, 466x574) Image search: [Google]
1445561049102.png
342 KB, 466x574
>>28364680
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.