[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C308 Sporter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: caic308sporter (2 of 9).jpg (648 KB, 1000x540) Image search: [Google]
caic308sporter (2 of 9).jpg
648 KB, 1000x540
Ok guys, poorfag here. I've always wanted one of these, has anyone owned one? I'm between getting one of these or trying a retro AR build.
>>
>>28363781
No. Look at the lateboyscout's youtube channel. He got a slam fire off the bat and some minor parts breakages. No thanks. Rail is loose too.

Retro AR all day... you can assure it's not shit.
>>
>>28363781

If you want an HK clone buy a PTR
>>
>>28363818
>lateboyscout
Ha! I just got done watching that. I'm watching Sootch right now, he says he has had no issues.
>Retro AR
My only issue is that I like my rifles to have a bit of weight to them, I have a VZ2008(I did say I was a poorfag) and it feels like a toy. Do older AR's feel like toys?

>>28363826
Is it really worth the extra $300? Why do you think so?
>>
>>28363924
>Is it really worth the extra $300? Why do you think so?
Because they have a great warranty, aren't welded by blind monkeys, and the parts will very likely be in spec and in better shape than the garbage Century shits out.
>>
>>28363924

>C308
>$629 on atlantic

>PTR
>multiple stores selling them for ~$850

watch for deals, buds had PTR's for $700 recently

and yes its absolutely worth it
>>
>>28364142
just double check the model, the ones for $700 they sell are the older models without the welded rail, or paddle release for that matter.
>>
>>28364151

good to know, the ones I saw for $700 were the GI model, I thought they had the paddle release
>>
>>28364207
I think the Gi model is the old version without rail or paddle.
>>
>>28364286
Also if it has a rail it will have an R after GI. I made the mistake of buying a PTR32kfr from then only until later to realize that it was not the gen 2, but the gen 1 with a rail on.
>>
File: Nords.jpg (173 KB, 787x1178) Image search: [Google]
Nords.jpg
173 KB, 787x1178
>>28364142
They had cheap GI models because they're trying to clear out their stock of pre-paddle release rifles.

>>28364207
The only people with paddle-equipped GI models currently is Atlantic Firearms. Everyone else will get theirs after Jan 1st.
>>
>>28363924

>Sootch

Did he have a negligent discharge again?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.