[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e86_ 1361512345 So guys I li
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: image:43719.jpg (25 KB, 594x600) Image search: [Google]
image:43719.jpg
25 KB, 594x600
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345

So guys I like to ask what weapons would you use in a world if it was to suddenly turn into nothing but chaos?

What would your survival plans be abd how exactly will you proceed with your plans on survival?
>>
1. Grab SKS

2. Go innawoods
>>
AR-15

I would hang out and eat canned food with a jetboil for as long as possible and watch anime until the electrical grid went down and then I would probably slowly wander from town to town on foot and steal food and emergency supplies
>>
Go to Texas and get land and groe own food and dig water well and set up solar panels and be off the grid and masturbate.
>>
>>28363761
my 12g shotgun

take as many down with me as i can
>>
>>28363825
This, probably. Have arsenal, be self-sustaining, hope a qt looking for shelter wanders by so we can continue the human race (also free farmhands).
>>
>>28363761
I think the better question is how the fuck did someone do that?
>>
>>28363761
Anyone care to translate this?
>>
>>28363761
Did someone accidentally shoot the whole round?
>>
So, did they not execute the dude in the middle?
>>
>>28364419
Kek
>>
>>28363790
This desu senpai.
>>
>nothing but chaos
So, Crossed tier?
You're fucked no matter what you do.
>>
>>28364502
This right here

If it isn't the cartel teir chaos then your might as well kill yourself if it is crossed teir chaos
>>
>>28363888
Search came up auto reloading press.
>>
>>28364326
I'm wondering how the primer didn't get popped.
>>
>>28363761
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345
Fucking spics, BUILD WALL
>>
>>28364779
Those guys that got killed were cartel members and the guys that executed them was the ones that hunts down the cartels
>>
>>28363761
>that guy swinging the axe

Jesus fucking christ almighty of all heavens that is just fucking brutal
>>
>>28364804
>implying there is a diffrence
>>
>>28364779
Fire up the mexicamps
>>
Your all now imagining antman, lucifer and zed are doing the execution and antman is the one leading it while the other two are doing the killing.
>>
File: 1450812240319.jpg (45 KB, 376x395) Image search: [Google]
1450812240319.jpg
45 KB, 376x395
>>28363877
>be neckbeard chillin innabugout shelter watching hentai and working on my backlog
>decide to not fap for the 4th time today because beat off blister is starting to bleed again
>head outside to go plinking with some of the 20,000 rounds of 22lr I hoarded over the years
>see 3DPD QT in the distance with a fucked up ankle from one of the trap designs I got off /k/
>excited to approach her and help her out because no human contact for last few months
>'here let me help you, I have a shelter nearby'
>get shot in the back by some raiders that had been using her as bait
>never got to beat planescape
>>
Steal tons of solar panels and batteries and fridges and stuff and a helicopter. Put on big sailing yacht in California, sale to French Polynesia, commit suicide once I realize I left the oven on
>>
>>28363761
>bring semi large arsenal
>bring family and meet up with group at preplanned meeting place
>head to final location to meet up with other group members
>try to survive
>>
>>28363761

Get people together, rebuild society, you people worried about "chaos" are dumb, we're beyond such a fall
>>
>>28364529
Crossed chaos is just a cheap knock off of chaos cultist in War Hammer 40k.

The crossed become less shocking when you realize they are no worse or better than the weakest units a chaos space marine warband can field and no matter the fact they decorate themselves with heads and like to rape and torture, they are still defeated by guardsmen who are basically russian conscripts.
>>
>>28363825
In chaos, you'll just "go to Texas" and do all that?
Riiiiiight.
Do you even have the knowledge to do any of that? Solar panels, digging wells, growing crops? Where would you get the materials, what makes you think people won't loot and damage your operation?
>>
File: 1451190803974.gif (1 MB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1451190803974.gif
1 MB, 249x249
>>28363790
>tfw Ausfag

a .22 pistol sets you back like $550 here
+200 for a licence
+6 months to wait to get it
+30 for the PERMIT TO BUY IT
>>
File: Slaanesh_by_baklaher.jpg (142 KB, 1024x1117) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh_by_baklaher.jpg
142 KB, 1024x1117
>nothing but chaos

>strip naked
>oil up body
>praise slaanesh
>>
File: image.jpg (997 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
997 KB, 2448x2448
I've got my inheritance from my grandad. Very humble, but better than nothing. A few hunting rifles, a smith corona 03 a3 Springfield, a rusty garand, and a nifty little beretta .32
>>
22 and AK and go innawoods. Pack very light bringing water and a few days worth of food. The lighter the better, the point is to get innawoods and as far away from anyone as possible. Guns won't be as important as reliable sources of food water and medicine.
>>
>>28363825
lol just gonna go get some land
>in Texas
>already mostly private land
>filled with very territorial mofos
>>
>>28367574

Slaanesh is a trap, but you probably already knew that.

Nurgle is the bro-est of the Chaos Gods, totally would worship if I had to.
>>
>>28363761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE
>>
>>28364954
>2014+1
>still haven't beat torment

what are you even doing with your life, faggot
>>
File: chainsaw.jpg (104 KB, 1706x624) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw.jpg
104 KB, 1706x624
>>28363761
i'd use a chainsaw, only because i'd feel like a badass from the movies if I used a chainsaw.

realistically, however, i would use whatever i could find, the sharpest blade, the firearm with the most abundant ammunition, and my own two fists.

my survival plans would be to go out to the farmland and survive out there, near a stream. i wouldn't bother looking through stores, honestly. within three days max, all the stores would have been raided completely, leaving nothing of use left.

i don't want to sound like a SHTF retard here, and i don't want to seem really fudd, either, but the point is, keeping away from civilization is a wise idea in a classic "muh apocalyose" situation.
>>
>learn tailoring and cobblering
>create a tactical trench coat that doesn't look suspicous as fuck, but helps protect and keep warm in urban enviorments
>get guitar case
>make it sturdy and tactical as fuck with my elite tailoring skills, but still have it look like a normal guitar case
>put Marlin 30/30 in long part, fill rest of gap with top of the line survival gear, food and water.
>buy nice coldsteel machete
>buy a remi 870 and cut the barrel down, then throw a side saddle on the stock
>take guide i created years before that contains loads of tactical information, from how to speak russian, chinesse, arabic, and spanish, to morse code, how to make snares and traps, how to preform field surgery, mechanical and electrical skills, ect ect
>wait out the inital shit show in my house, making it look looted, barricade the front door, black out the windows, eat and drink the water i have in the main stash at my house
>when chaos moderately dies down, start wandering around from settlement to settlement, trading shit and what not, generally being a nomad with no real purpose
>hone combat and cqb skills while wandering the earth
>become the book of eli pretty much
>fuck some hot qt one day
>make bullets
>clock some fucker in the skull with a pipe
>>
>>28363761
Katana and Desert Eagle.
>>
>>28373573
I would do this too but instead of just learning morse code I will also only speak in morse code. this way potential enemies will think i am foreign and will misunderestimate me.
>>
>>28364362
Yes we do, you cunt
>>
>>28363761
/k/ I fucked up 22lr edition.
>>
>>28364558
How fucking stupid do you have to be to put your finger in a reload press?
>>
>>28373705
Lol
>>
>>28373821
It's clearly center fire.
I am interested in what caliber that is, though.
>>
>>28373871
Stupid as that man was.
>>
>grab vepr12
>go innadesert

really, i'd just scout on my dirtbike for a good abandoned building far from any inhabited area. once i'd estalished a good spot, i could move in supplies in my truck. I should have enough to last as much as a month on a truckload or two before needing to get back out and resupply. basically only need a water supply (non-potable is fine if need be, i have a filter) and supplementary food, as i have night vision to hunt.

myself and the other 1-3 people i brought along should be able to avoid contact with others for a good stretch of time, and defend ourselves fairly well if need be.
>>
>>28373903
looks like 300blk.
>>
File: thisniggaforreal.png (163 KB, 291x352) Image search: [Google]
thisniggaforreal.png
163 KB, 291x352
>>28364558
>the case cookie cuttered it's way through his finger
>>
>>28364804
actually it was cartel members killing rival cartel members if you cared to read the title
>>
>>28367574

>strip naked
>oil up body
>praise slaanesh
>get assraped by tentacle monsters for the rest of eternity
>>
>bug out of NYC before shit went down
>bring "legally owned" 9mm ruger with me
>gather firearms I had to leave at home
>drive back to south GA swamps
>live in swamps off of alligators and river clams

Seriously, I think most of South GA would retreat into the okefenokee if some red dawn style shit were to go down. I would be perfectly safe in there aside from the murderous wildlife which borders on Australia level.
>>
>>28363761

How does that even happen?
>>
>>28363893
They usually just ask what's your name, who did you work for, what did you do, then execute. It's propaganda to deter anyone from working for their enemies.

As for threat topic, I'd bring my saiga AK. Looking into getting a .308 bullpup or battle rifle though.
>>
DID THE MIDDLE GUY DIE

OH GOD IMAGINE HEARING YOUR FRIENDS DEATH CRIES SO CLOSE

THEN THEY GRAB YOU LIKE YOU'RE NEXT

THEN THEYRE ALL LIKE "JK HOMBRE"

MEXICANS PLAY THE WORSTE PRACTICAL JOKES

+1 FOR BUILD WALL
>>
File: behindthehouse.jpg (601 KB, 1284x877) Image search: [Google]
behindthehouse.jpg
601 KB, 1284x877
>>28376550
>be in florida
I WAS BORN TO BUG THE FUCK OUT!
FUCK Y'ALL STUPID OLD FUCKS! YA GATOR BAIT NOW! WE AIN"T GOING NOWEHRE BUT TO THE FUCKING GLADES! IF THE ALIGATORS DON"T GET THEM< THE ALIGATOR EATING SNAKE MIGHT< AND I GOT MORE GUNS THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A SPREAK AT>

AND I GOT SOME SPEARS TOO!

FLORIDA, DISNEY LIVING, BILLIONS OF UNSAVABLE DART FUSTERS TO LOOT.

GET OUTTA MAH SWAHP
>>
>>28376825
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!
>>
File: slaanesh daemon.jpg (117 KB, 440x887) Image search: [Google]
slaanesh daemon.jpg
117 KB, 440x887
>>28376203
>no longer a virgin
worth it
>>
>>28363761
Survival bag,12g shotgun, old s-ball plastic slugs and go to them woods
>>
>>28363790
./THREAD
>>
>>28363877
>>28363825
>water
>in Texas
Good luck faggot
t. Texanfag
>>
>>28382137
It's only ~180-200 feet down these days
>>
Depends. When are the lights coming back on?

I could enjoy playing post-apocalypse Lone Wanderer for awhile but if there's no chance of anime and central air conditioning coming back, I'm eating a bullet Day 1.
>>
>>28371274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbEJJvt94Vg
>>
File: A 001.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
A 001.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
1. Axe
2. Survival Knife
3. Horn Bow

Assuming the goal is to survive and not go total "Mad Max." I would just go into the deep-deep forest mountains where I grew-up and leave the world to kill itself.
>>
File: stretch.jpg (17 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
stretch.jpg
17 KB, 620x413
>>28367045
shieeeet nigga, i just order right off the internet
>>
Realistically I'd just put all of them in the back of my truck.

If I had to take one, it would be my SKS though.
>>
>>28363790

I don't own an SKS. I'll grab mosin instead.
>>
>>28363761
Anything available to shot bullets could be good, carry some water, a knife, a compass, another clothes, something to make fire and a tent and you will probably survive!!!
Cheers
>>
File: eRockiesjpg1.png (1 MB, 1023x764) Image search: [Google]
eRockiesjpg1.png
1 MB, 1023x764
AA-12, is durible as shit, ammo is abondent, never needs to be cleaned.
>>
>>28363761
DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING DATA MINING
>>
>>28363800
I like it
>>
>>28364602

I'm assuming they just took a hammer to a round they were holding in their hand like a retard.

He was strong enough to hold his finger in place against the force of the round going off, but it turns out that his skin wasn't.
>>
>>28382137
Dumb ass, all you need is a fucking well. Are you trying to be some next level memer?
>>
>>28365265
How is this level of autism even possible?
>>
>>28363761
so what happened to the guy in the middle?
>>
>>28367045

You'd be better off getting a shotgun
>>
>eurofag
>grab helmet,gasmask,bayonet, and camo gear
>go looting and kebab removing
>>
>>28365992
>people are completely incapable of working things out themselves
>>
>>28373780
How the fuck do you speak in Morse code?
>Beep beeeeeeep beep?
>just some foreign moron.
>I don't recognise that language chief.
>fuck kill it quick!
>>
>floridafag
>buy swampland for cheap
>train gators to fight for me
>train hogs to fight for me
>create a compound thats guarded by mutated alligator/hogs that i bred
>now have unstoppable army
>take whatever i want
>>
>>28365265
You do know how notoriously shit Russian conscripts have been right? Like a third of them didn't speak fluent Russian in the 70's
>>
>>28395105
>breed hog/gator mutant hybrid
>call it a hator
>lol
>>
>>28395147
i'd be terrified if something like this was running through the woods after me, shrugging off rounds like they were nothing
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.