[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit Hits the Fan, Survival Plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: ferguson-riots-lin_3116889k.jpg (240 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
ferguson-riots-lin_3116889k.jpg
240 KB, 858x536
Where would you go in a "Shit hits the fan" situation? Middle of 2016. Total race war erupts between blacks and whites. Black Lives Matter protesters take matters into radical hands. They start banding together and killing whites whenever they see them. All other races are in free for all as well. One in every three states manages to maintain some sort of power/control, while the other two states go into total anarchy. Situation is only getting worse. There are good blacks as there are good whites, but you can't tell the difference, and you're too scared to take a chance in trusting someone you don't know might kill you. Highways and interstate are blocked up with traffic jams and every now and then mass shootouts on the roads. You're in one of the states (Whatever state you currently reside in, make sure to post) that has fallen into shambles. Where do you try to take refuge until order is possibly restored? What equipment (That you currently have) do you take with you? Who do you end up trusting? How will you survive? What's your strategy?

>Kansas
>Town population approx 50,000 people
>All white family and friends.
>Take refuge in what locals call the "dike", essentially a raised arch of dirt with a hollow concrete tunnel underneath it. Meant to keep flooding out of inner part of town.
>Doesn't get a lot of foot traffic above it, and cuts through entirety of town, so you can hide in the concrete tunnels underneath the jogging path.
>Chained off, so people don't go inside.
>Try to contact direct friends. So about 4 of them and their families. Try to get them to take refuge with us. If not, oh well, good riddance.
>Wait a day or two for initial shitstorm to settle. Ration out food from the start.
>Make small team of 3 or 4 men to make trips back into town, salvaging anything from guns, ammo, non perishables, etc.
>Try to hold out as long as possible. No attempts to expand until martial law comes into place and national guard restores peace.
>>
>>28363018
>where would you go

San Diego, with Remington 700 and 1911

Spread the fight to the wetbacks and SJWs
>>
Utah.

There's about 7 black people here and 570,309,876 guns.
>>
File: gunshine state.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
gunshine state.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1600
>>28363018
go jack off to "escape from new york" back on your home board >>>/pol/

Florida
>lots of dindus
>lots of white people and meth head white people
>lots of brotier cubans
if there were random lynch mobs killing people in the streets the national guard would come in and kill the shit out of them at the behest of the governor.

If not the national guard, then they'd do what they did in the 80's when our niggers got the LA riot bug. Every 6ft+ tall police officer in the state, riot gear, the good ole rodney king killing 32" truncheons, water hoses, and police dogs. All bussed into miami where they beat the shit out of and arrested everyone. They learned; there isn't a BLM protest anywhere near florida because the cops WILL actually murder you for nigging a non nigging zone and everyone has guns.

The Ft. lauderdale trayvon martin protest was like 50 white tumblr feminists and some black college kids in che guevara tshirts. the police human walled them and they dispersed.

In short, get your shit together yankees.
>>
File: 1433094856310.jpg (39 KB, 361x444) Image search: [Google]
1433094856310.jpg
39 KB, 361x444
>>28363018
My town has all of 4 blacks to 5,500 whites
I'm pretty safe
t mainefag
Also a conventional tactics race war as opposed to a guerilla one would be fun to watch
>>
>>28363241
Fucking this
>>
File: 1450762704757.jpg (893 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1450762704757.jpg
893 KB, 1200x1800
>>28363018
>MFW I live in Arkansas
>MFW we all have guns
>Muh Militia
>Muh Purity
>My Pretty Cousin
>My Arsenal of weapons
Let em make my day
>>
>>28363018
inna woods off to the mountains. i got a town i aim to burn down. personal reasons
>>
>>28363048
This

Build the mexicamps, fire up the ovens
>>
>Decades of black disarmament policies
>Decades of state-sponsored financial dependence
>Generations of imprisoned fighting-age males serving long sentences

vs.

>Decades of pro-gun culture
>History of land ownership
>Generations of armed fighting-age adults
>Better favor from police and government
>Wealth

I think the winner's clear on this one.
>>
>>28364449
cont.

Either:

>sandbag the entrances, post friends and senpai at windows, fire at all hostiles

OR

>get to country, fence family property, fire on all trespassers

OR

>hire roof Koreans, resume life as normal

All are solid plans.
>>
>>28364476
>post friends and senpai at windows
>friends and senpai
>senpai

Not sure if perfect or autocorrect fail.
>>
A total race war is one of the least likely SHTF scenarios, because people just don't fall into that kind of completely polarized conflict readily.

Shit will most likely HTF only when there's a fundamental collapse in infrastructure or logistics that people use to keep themselves alive/fed/etc.

Natural disasters are probably the most likely reason you'll see a situation of lawlessness on any kind of massive scale.

Hate to burst your Turner Diaries fantasy bubble.
>>
>>28364487
Heh, it's part of the word filter to crack down on juggalo talk.
"Tee bee aitch," "eff ayy em" and some others are filtered into desu, senpai and other weeb terms.

>still pretty funny
>>
>>28364487
Is family actually filtered?

>>28363699
>dat cupholder

Bitches drinking coffee is usually a major turnoff for me, but I just made an exception
>>
>>28364534
Clearly my newfag is showing. I got a chuckle anyway.
>>
>>28363018
So you're plan is hide out in a tunnel that is expressly designed to be flooded? Better hope it doesn't rain.
>>
>>28363018
>Missouri.
>Same county Jesse James was from.
>Oklahoma twelve miles away. Kansas and Arkansas a little bit further.
>Federal government not popular in the Ozarks since 1860. Not an easy region to control, either.
>Pretty low crime. Most minorities here work hard and have families. Blacks, Islanders, and Mexicans all work for chicken processing plant.
>Most criminal element are white tweakers.
>Family property on a ridge.
>More guns than adults. Enough adults to have someone on watch 24/7/365
>Feels_good_man.jpg
>>
>>28363018
Rural TN here.
I'd probably just shitpost about the happening, seeing as how my county is 98% white and in order to reach it you would have to climb a mountain. Nearest interstate is a 20 minute drive away, so just avoid that area I guess. Surrounding areas are a little more diverse, but not much, and again, I'm on top of a mountain. Unless people decided to drive over 30 minutes just to fuck up random (usually well-armed) people in the middle of nowhere, I'd wager I'd be pretty safe. I have a few people I would be ok operating with innawoods, along with multiple families and individuals (most of which hunt, grow crops, raise livestock, can food, etc.), that would be willing and able to band together. The local police couldn't enforce anything like martial law even if they wanted to, and theres little to no reason for State Troopers or National Guard to try and help them, when I'm assuming there will be bigger problems elsewhere. There would likely be no need to venture into the more dangerous areas, but if there was, there would be little trouble rounding up some people to go as a party. Honestly, my biggest concern would be a loss of power so I couldn't do mentioned shitposting.
>>
I live in Colorado in the mountains, there is only one road to my house and it has a 70 degree or 300 grade incline on all other sides. I am set.
>>
>>28363018
>pour gasoline into hidey tunnel
>alright mr. Anon you can all either join the Nazi militia as scavengers/rape slaves or I'll drop a match
>>
>>28363207
im betting if the rest of the country was in "shambles" utah would be fine. easily defendable well armed white people.
>>
File: NCR Pride.jpg (170 KB, 728x1096) Image search: [Google]
NCR Pride.jpg
170 KB, 728x1096
>Live in California
>Surrounded by Liberals
>Shit tons of beaners will probably remove watermelon as first order of business
>This place will be full of crime and chaos, guaranteed

>And then realize most people don't have guns.
>Especially the liberals, they are sitting ducks begging for safety from anyone

This is how the New California Republic will rise as a powerful feudal state, with gun owners forming the ruling caste, and a large population of serfs (liberals) to serve as our labor pool.
>Also invite /k/ommandos from other states to go on SJW slave hunting raids
>>
>>28365743
>liberals
>performing manual labor
what kind of food can be grown with estrogen supplements and liberal arts degrees?
>>
>>28363018

My town only has one black family. Father (yep, hard to believe) is a cop, Mom works at the Med Center and the 2 sons are in the military........ and they hate niggers with a passion.
>>
>Hang out in the woods shooting at idiots running into them
> Collect loot
> When the shit stops hitting the fan , I return to what's left of my house and go about business as per usual
>>
>>28365743
All the no guns are more likely to band together and gang up on any gun owners to take their shit

I'm in Cali and if the shit hits the fan it's gonna be me and my family first everyone else is fair game

Our plan is to just go north away from cities or fortify my grandma's house
>>
>>28367121

Have fun with the Golden Hordes of gang members, and the millions of people from the cities flooding out into the country side looting as they go.
>>
>>28363018
Innawoods, worked before and will again, my 22 and my AK as well as handguns , only trust family, stay innawoods until its over
>>
>>28365743

Implying you wouldn't cuck yourself for a few caps thrown from tenpenny tower and be a good little mercenary. Implying that thousands wouldn't cuck themselves to lick the shit off the boots of the already wealthy if that meant feeding their family for the night, and if you resist them you are as good as dead.

You will never be the Courier, you will be those skeletons in a raiders cage. Such is life.
>>
>>28367164
My trip came off, damn captcha
>>
>>28364507
>Hate to burst your Turner Diaries fantasy bubble.

Well when RoHowa Happens do not say you were not warned.
>>
File: 1448930340963.jpg (178 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
1448930340963.jpg
178 KB, 523x720
>>28367159
Well if the city and country aren't safe then where the fuck is it safe
>>
>>28368219

You have to stay mobile. Moving out ahead of other people. You think that the literal millions of people in cities are just going to stay put and starve? You think you are so much smarter than them that they can't pick up a map and say "let's go here?"

If you try to fortify a location, you will most likely be overrun. You have to get somewhere far enough away and far enough ahead of groups of people that they won't be able to overwhelm you.

Alternatively, a small town could fortify itself, blow any bridges, fortify the few access roads. But to do that you would already have friends and family in that town and wouldn't be considering going to your grandmas house.
>>
>>28364534
senpai desu
>>
File: warning_coloration.jpg (1 MB, 1840x2342) Image search: [Google]
warning_coloration.jpg
1 MB, 1840x2342
>>28367121
>no guns SJWs
>ganging up on anyone
They're going to be curled up in the corner, sobbing about the loss of their 'safe space'

>The crazy might make them good sex slaves, however
>>
>>28368258
Exactly this. /k/ hasn't come to the realization that other people will be thinking the same thing. Innawoods works just about every time.
>>
>>28365743
>This is how the New California Republic will rise as a powerful feudal state, with gun owners forming the ruling caste

Seems unlikely.

Guns are not particularly difficult or complex to make. A small machine shop could turn out hundreds of guns in a matter of weeks.

Any organized community would have a massive advantage over well armed loners.
>>
>>28368258
Mobile lifestyle is not sustainable. You depend on resources that are limited and not self renewing. There's a reason we have societies. In any end of days scenario. Society will return sooner rather than later
>>
File: 1426009617881.jpg (81 KB, 570x441) Image search: [Google]
1426009617881.jpg
81 KB, 570x441
My actual plan:
>bug in
>board up windows and barricade doors
>assemble weapons and await the eventual power outages
>defend home
>bug out if things get a little too dicey
>make my way to the Greenville castle (rename it Green Wall because why the fuck not)
>wing it from there

That's about it until I cross paths with a group of survivors. After that, I guess we could try to establish a community of some sort.
>>
>>28368349
Staying mobile doesn't mean you don't have stashes around. Staying mobile is a really good idea, but that depends where you live.
>>
File: taylor.png (450 KB, 423x590) Image search: [Google]
taylor.png
450 KB, 423x590
>>28368335
Surely /k/ommandos can band up together and forge a new feudal republic amrite?
>Nah, I'm gonna continue hiding my powerlevel and let the toothless liberals dictate what I should and shouldn't do
>>
>>28368368
make sure you ask the them the questions
>>
>>28368597
Way ahead of you.
>>
>>28363018
Kill Whitey!
>>
File: jämt3.jpg (996 KB, 1862x1200) Image search: [Google]
jämt3.jpg
996 KB, 1862x1200
>Live in rural northern sweden
>Literally no black people
>3.34 people per square kilometre
>Most of them stay in the one town with 40,000 people
>People generally only have hunting rifles
>I've got both a bolt action rifle and a G17
>Plenty of lakes with fish
>Plenty of wild game
>Plenty of edible plants and decent farming lands
>No extreme weather aside from cold
>People are generally very friendly and cooperative even if anti-social
>The dindu menace breaking out in the big cities would never reach us
>Just continue life as normal in case of race war

Feels good man. Mind you chances are Sweden would get fucked up from a race war, so there'd be plenty of chance for independant/Norweigan Jämtland.
>>
>>28365683
So long as your willing to submit to your new Mormon Overloads.
>>
>>28363018
kik
>>
Die.
>>
File: brussels.jpg (3 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
brussels.jpg
3 MB, 2048x1365
>Belgium , half rural half highly urban
>Lot of racial problems right now with migrants and black community but nothing serious
>tfw we wont slaughter our self because we were educated not to
>>
>>28365765
Tofu?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.