[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else disgusted when a civvy walks by them without acknowledging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: pala.jpg (30 KB, 288x389) Image search: [Google]
pala.jpg
30 KB, 288x389
Anyone else disgusted when a civvy walks by them without acknowledging my BDU camo and hat patches?

I fight to protect these worthless bags of meat and the least they could do is respect that.

If I spot a civvy alone somewhere, you better believe I'm sparking up a conversation about my patches. Why? Because I can.

Deal with it civvies.
>>
I cannot wait for winter break to end...
>>
>>28362122
fuck off retard
>>
>>28362122
Spineless fucking civvy detected. Respect the patches.
>>
>>28362155
>>28362169
>samefag
>>
bait
>>
>>28362097
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>28362169
>respect the patches

K E K
E
K
>>
Welfare queens are the worst
>>
Does anyone else feel that shiptosting has increased in the recent days?
>>
>>28362097
Does your mother know that you post here?

>>28364976
Wow, you'll even grab onto the most obvious bait to justify your autism.

>>28364987
Yes.
>>
>>28364987
Glad I'm not the only one. I feel like in like the last year shit posting, newfags who refuse to lurk, and SJWness has fucking shot through the roof.
>>
>>28365010
>>28365048
That's what I suspected. I'm beginning to think that ever since Sandy Hook the quality of post on /k/ has slowly degraded.
>>
>>28365155
No, it's just winter break. I mean jesus christ, he even used a style of uniform that hasn't been issued in years.

On the other hand, the only one who fell for it was the "muh welfare queens" guy.
>>
>>28364987
>>28365010
>>28365048
I've been on this board for 5 years (not like it matters), I've seen ups and downs. Although it is winter break, we are in down times...
>>
Lol patches, I'm sure you bought them off amazon. You stolen Valor, px ranger, pig faggot.
>>
>>28362097

Excellent bait thread. Congratulations on your (You)s.
>>
>>28362097
Is that a Castlevania character? When's that new unofficial one from kickstarter coming out? Also sage.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.