[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could /k/ assassinate a president? Since Reagan have there been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1VcT2Pk.jpg (27 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
1VcT2Pk.jpg
27 KB, 300x331
Could /k/ assassinate a president? Since Reagan have there been any close calls that the public don't know about?
>>
>>28361992
I'm sure it's possible. I think the best bet would be a long rnage precision shot.
>>
>>28362018

Secret service pls go.

Anyway, use a drone IED. Haven't you noticed how little he appears outside. When he does, he has plexiglass shields around him to thwart sniper fire. You would need advance notice of an outdoor event and get over the shields. Also, your drone needs to be low observable to radar and low noise but high yield. That is harder than it sounds.
>>
>>28362135
What about a small, maybe 5lb smart bomb, dropped from a higher altitude drone?
>>
No. I don't think it's really possible anymore. An assassination would have to happen on Live broadcast and be witnessed by millions t be effective. I don't think that, in itself, is very possible at this time. I think it more possible that a secret assassination could occur outside of public view but wouod be entirely pointless as the masses would not be convinced. Body doubles would be used to complicate matters in each scenario.

Besides, why would you want to assassinate a president? A president isn't a king or an unrestricted ruler. Presidents are merely actors who are carrying out their roles as given by the unseen directors and production teams. Regardless of how bad a president could be interpreted to be, they are worthy of sympathy as they are merely scapegoats.

I genuinely feel sorry for the current prez desu senpai
>>
Bush had a grenade thrown at him in Georgia.

The handkerchief it was thrown in prevented the spoon from acticating and igniting the fuse.
>>
>>28361992
not to sound a gun is the last thing I would use, 1, it wouldn't work, 2, just fuel for the anti-fun idiots

Id just get some petri dish of some fucked Super Aids Malaria ebola bird Flu and swab cultures of it all over the place hes at
>>
>>28362135

Anthrax dispersal?
>>
>>28362256

Shit, source?
>>
>>28361992
For any person or group of people with sufficient time and zealous drive no amount of defensive precaution can prevent occasional successful attacks.
>>
I'm pretty positive everybody in this thread just became a person of interest to the NSA
>>
>>28363211
just fuck off please we don't need your kind here
>>
>>28361992
With the exception of JFK, all murdered presidents have been assassinated by point blank pistol shots. In fact most modern assassinations and attempts have been close range.

Lincoln- shot in back of head by Booth
Ferdinand- gunned down in car when it stopped.
McKiney- shot shaking hands with people
Charles de Gaulle- nearly killed during a point-blank assassination attempt.
Robert Kennedy- shot by man in a crowded room with him

Just among a few. It's pretty much a one way trip though- the likelihood you will escape is near zilch, but it is extremely effective.
>>
>>28362135
Those are teleprompters
>>
So what's your best chance? Like where you have the highest probability of it happening?
>>
>>28363056
That could work, if you don't use anthrax. Any first world leader is going to have access to insane health care. Anthrax is not really that deadly and in all likelihood any leader worth targeting is vaccinated.

Marburg or Ebola would work better.

Good luck surviving the attempt, though. Those diseases are obscenely deadly and safe handling protocols are pretty advanced and still imperfect.

If you did get infected, just go innawoods and an hero. Otherwise the whole world will know you did it after they RNA test the virus and confirm it's the one used on el presidente.

You would still have the not insignificant problem of engineering a drone that could realistically carry a substantial load near a president without triggering radar and auditory sensors and giving him time to escape.

Besides, the current administration is on the way out. Who cares anymore?

>>28363457
No. There are plexiglass shields used to protect him. The teleprompters are pretty small. The ballistic shields aren't.
>>
>>28363162
Fucking google it faggot. The nade in question landed very close to him. God hates Muslims, so he was protected by divine intervention.
>>
>Get radioactive material
>disguise it as an ordinary camera, and take to public events
>he gets cancer
The perfect crime
>>
>>28361992
>Since Reagan have there been any close calls that the public don't know about?

That seems like kind of a dumb question to put to members of the public.
>>
>>28364838
Safe handling for Ebola is pretty easy, actually. It requires the transfer of bodily fluids, so just keep it off of your skin and off your offices. Burn/disinfect the PPE and equipment after every use. Should be fine.
>>
>>28361992
Hypothetically speaking..

Possible yes but extremely hard to pull off. Best solutions would be a multistage attack by numerous members of /k/.. Snipers, Drone attacks, road IEDs and gunmen in ambush and in the crowd.

The main problem is pulling off planning something this scale without NSA or other agencies getting a whiff about it..

Oh and: Hi there Mr/Mrs/Ms. NSA -analyst/agent!
>>
>>28366643

If you work alone and are careful there is very little chance to stop you.

What about an EFP on his limo? You could have one in a second storey room facing the street and angled down.
>>
>>28366663
>If you work alone and are careful there is very little chance to stop you.

Yes. A lone wolf could theoretically buy, steal or build a cruise missile that could do the job. Or a nuclear device. That would most certainly do the job.
>>
>>28366709

Well, let's be a bit realistic...

A lone wolf with an anti-tank rifle or rocket launcher yes. I'd imagine buying and importing nuclear fuel would attract a lot of attention.

The IRA once mortared Downing Street. It had fuck all effect because the IRA were useless terrorist scum but someone who knew what they were doing might have done some actual damage.
>>
All it would take is a single bullet at a outdoor rally or something and pre placed gun

If not some sort of miniature potato cannon that could be hidden in a building with some homemade explosive

with overwatch over the speaker platform

sucide drones could also work just fill it with explosive and beeline straight for the President
>>
>>28364873
>God hates
That's not how it works, heathen.
>>
>>28366781
>Well, let's be a bit realistic...
>A lone wolf with an anti-tank rifle or rocket launcher yes

It's not like secret service isn't aware of these things.. They will have checked and prepared the surroundings for possibility of these being used against the president.. You'd need to something totally unexpected to kill the president. What? I have no idea but then again I'm pretty sure I would be an awful assassin.

Is they're a good reason I feel very uncomfortable discussing this even on a hypothetical level?
>>
>>28367300

Exactly. You need something unexpected, but what is that spark?
>>
I'd rather they assassinated Canada's poofter PM. Having been there for parades, Parliament hill is VERY exposed, and the PM walks up the front steps. You aren't going to get close enough to get him with a pistol or something now, but someone with, say, an AT/very high power rifle could get him easily.
>Please don't, though, our gun laws are bad enough as is
>>
>>28363275
Then we get the attempted assassination attempts like how Andrew Jackson's assassin had two of his pistols misfire before being near beaten to death, or how Theodore Roosevelt was shot before making his speech.
>>
>>28367189
Tell that to the sodomites
>>
>>28368084

kek
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.