[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F-35: Busting Myths Ep 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ep3.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ep3.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Saw a couple of threads regarding the jet earlier but the posting server was down at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31oJIo8EVwY

FAQ:

1. Voice is artificial because I have a shit mic and it'd take 10x longer to produce the video.

2. Don't work for Lockheed or any of the companies working on the jet (and as if they'd give a shit about our opinion of the jet); I'm not even American; I'm just a military member of another nation that's also an aviation enthusiast.
>>
People are retarded.

Thanks for not being retarded.
>>
I didn't know that Moonman was a military analyst
>>
>>28361637
>An actually informed person making a video on the F-35.

Good job m8. Also, I didn't know the datalink thing was that based. That's cool shit.
>>
ITT samefags and paid shills congregate.

At least when china provides information it is not as unreliable as this. Truly embarrassing for America to have fallen so low.
>>
>he does it for free
Are you also a mod by any chance?
>>
>>28364681
>6 posts
>6 poster IDs

0/10. Go back to Reddit.
>>
>>28364681
You know how to tell when someone has completely lost an argument on 4chan yet they persist because the idea of it gives them an unearned sense of moral superiority?

They start screaming shill.
>>
>>28364818
Also highly likely that he's a fiddy who shows up in every F-35 thread. Or he genuinely believes that Sprey is right and American Space Magic isn't a thing.
>>
it would be about 100 times better if you actually used a mic
robot voice is a defining aspect of SHITTY GARBAGE videos even if the information is 100% correct

also the music in the background has lyrics, and is therefore distracting
get one without vocals
>>
>>28361637
Have an open mic contest. Setup a burner email, ask for people interested to send you an email and send them a script.
Pick the one you like the most.
>>
>>28365264
I'd be game.
>>
>L&M IDF thread
Sage and hide.
>>
>>28363568
>Moonman as a military analyst

The very best of ideas. Fund it.
>>
File: 050505-M-3044M-002-1.jpg (124 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
050505-M-3044M-002-1.jpg
124 KB, 800x534
>>28361637
Great video, now if only Bill Whittle would take heed.

No aircraft pictures so have an Abrams.

Don't forget the Abrams suffered from very similar criticism when it was developed and put into service.
>>
File: 1445997779129.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445997779129.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
That video put a big fucking grin on my face. I can't wait to see F-35s and F-22s lording over our cyberpunk future.

I wonder how long until the F-22 sees the tech upgrade/overhauls it'll need to be on par with the -35
>>
>>28366570
Probably never
which is why they cancelled procurement of the F-22
>>
>>28366576
>cancelled procurement of the F-22

Still questioning that move. But the F-35 drone swarm commander thing is still rad as hell.
>>
>>28366614
yeah man. Imagine flying an F-35 and launching a missile because your wingman got a lock. Wicked shit.
>>
>>28366618
>F-35 can provide targeting solutions for literally anything

Makes my dick diamonds like you just don't know.
>>
>>28366576
The F-22 will get incremental upgrades in the same way that the F-15 fleet gets upgrades. Things like new radars and sensors.
>>
>>28365264
I'd try out for it. seems neato.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.