[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW EU DEACTIVATION SPECS RELEASED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: UKdeactivationSpec.jpg (313 KB, 800x1014) Image search: [Google]
UKdeactivationSpec.jpg
313 KB, 800x1014
All weapons deactivated from April 2016 will have to be welded solid with no moving parts. Even pistols will be cut up inside and have their slides welded and even their magazines welded in place.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1451438348900&uri=CELEX:32015R2403
>>
>>28361218
Lol, EU
>>
>>28361218
that sucks
>>
>>28361218
Why not just make deactivation illegal? Sell your guns to America.
>>
File: 1V1piqD.jpg (85 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1V1piqD.jpg
85 KB, 500x669
>>28361218
>europe
>>
>>28361218
Lol good luck Europe
>>
>>28361218
So the same thing clinton did?
>>
>>28361218
Holy shit so the all gun ban actually went through
>>
>>28361218
has anyone actually used a deactivated gun in the EU for a crime?
>>
>i-i-it's just an economic union!
Lol. Enjoy your EU
>>
Dammit I'm fucking mad
This means adios to rebuilding funs that you can't find not deactived because too rare.
Remember Murrica, you may laugh now, but your libs WILL use this as an argument, with fake statistics if possible, to push their agenda.
>>
>>28361403
No, the muslims in paris used ordinary ones from serbia.
>you can't make this shit up
>>
>>28361588
Dont they have to debate this in the EU parliament? Which kike representatives voted in favour of this, or even suggested it?
>>
>>28361626

Everyone 'agreed' for 'standardized' and 'strict' specifications.

Hardly anyone has knowledge about gun mechanics so these 'sound' right even though it means the former gun is now a literal piece of junk that has no value to anyone.

No field strip, no ability to simulate action. Just a useless paperweight.
>>
>>28361218
Makes no fucking sense, but are there any news of the more important part of that directive? The semi-auto ban.
>>
>>28361626
The social democrats and the green parties in europe are all against guns. The traditional big conservative parties moved enormously to the left as well.
I am however not sure if the eu parliament already voted on this.
>>
>>28361626
The EU is an abstract entity far from the people. The voter has no idea what goes on in the EU parliament and votes are neither won nor lost based on what your country's representatives do there, as anything bad coming down from the EU is (rightly) assumed to be pushed onto your country by foreigners anyway. Furthermore, the parties that the people actually recognize and vote to represent them join large voting blocs consisting of many different parties with widely different views from many different countries countries for increased influence. Representatives will often advocate one thing, then vote in the opposite way because that's what the other parties in the bloc have decided.
>>
>>28361218
Good. With this measure there will never be another crime in Europe ever again, and no one will be hungry and everyone will be kind to each other. I'm so glad that Europe is now a perfect utopia.
>>
>Mechanisms welded shut.
>No moving parts.
>This was done because some people legitimately find the sound of a gun operating, terrifying.

I'm so sorry EU.
>>
So what slav parts kit should I get now before they vanish and no civilian market version exists?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.