[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on p320?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_8285.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8285.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Thinking about buying one next year. Whatchu think?
>>
>>28360484
Dugan likes it
>>
>>28360484
I have one and love it. Has probably one of the best triggers of any striker fired pistol.
>>
>>28360782
how is the trigger action? is the trigger pull weight excessive at all?
>>
>>28360848
4-5lbs
>>
compact > standard
>>
>>28361002
I planned on compact. I want to cc. One of the selling points for me is the modularity of the system. idk if modularity is a word but im using it anyways
>>
Brother had one (9mm Compact), I shot the hell out of it.

Didn't like the ergonomics, didn't like the full-SIG bore axis (I'm used to shooting Glocks, M&Ps and the FNS so the P320 feels like it sits a mile above my hand), it has awful balance (top heavy as fuck, thanks huge slide), didn't like that it's a half-assed design made by nigger rigging the P250, but it has a fantastic trigger and it's exceptionally easy to shoot with. Even though it feels like shit in my hands and I have to consciously hold my hands lower to line up the sights, I was shooting inexplicably well from the first time. I had an M&P at the time that I was very familiar with, and in about 20 minutes I was shooting better with the P320 than the M&P. Can't explain it.

I'll never buy one, but I strongly recommend them to anyone who likes the ergos and/or is a SIG fan.
>>
>>28360495
>Dugan liked it

FTFY

RIP in piece, the character of Dugan Ashley
>>
>>28361059
It'd be better if they conversion kits didn't cost almost as much as a new pistol.

>>28361087
I own several SIG pistols and can tell you that the P320 felt natural to me. I have heard the same things you mentioned from friends that have shot mine. I recommend it to anyone but they should go to a store and hold it first.

Also, unlike the ones in OP's picture, mine doesn't have a safety.
>>
>>28361123
RIP in peace? Do you know what RIP means?
>>
>>28361087
>>28361149
Super informative. Thank you. I defintely plan on getting my hands on one and shooting it first before I pay the $600
>>
>>28361151
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>28361180
Thanks dick head. Not sure how thats insulting but ok.
>>
>>28361149
>It'd be better if they conversion kits didn't cost almost as much as a new pistol

Yeah, most people who have reviewed the P320 had said that the modularity, at least right now, is mostly for people living in places where you're only allowed so many weapons to own, and so buying the other kits may be your only option.

Personally, if I was to buy the P320, I wouldn't get to as a concealed carry weapon. Its width is something like 1.1 inches (for the subcompact, 1.4 for the others), which is pretty wide.

Since it would cost you as much as another firearm to get a kit, you're probably better off getting the P320 as a full firearm and then a more comfortable weapon to conceal.
>>
>>28361206
Suggestions for a better cc? Like I said thats my main goal.
>>
>>28361199
If I saw you in person I'd legit do a 360 degree turn and leave.
>>
>>28361250
Am I supposed to care?
>>
>>28361250
Also 360 means you would end up facing me again. GG
>>
>>28361228
I've heard a lot about the Smith and Wesson Shield, though I've never used it myself. This thread is definitely in my interests though, because too was looking at the P320 and also want a concealed gun.

I think I'll get the P320 first then search for a concealed gun afterward.
>>
Does anyone know how the safety works in the p320? Because Glocks and a bunch of other strikers have that tabbed trigger as one of the safety features to prevent firing unless trigger is pulled
>>
>>28361524
Thumb toggled safety under the slide. Thats the main reason why I've been looking at sigs. The trigger tab bums me out.
>>
>>28361277
oh man double newfagg'd
>>
>>28361524
According to the sigsauer website:
> The P320 comes in two trigger variants: a standard trigger and a tabbed safety trigger for specific law enforcement clients. Featuring the SIG SAUER internal safety system, the P320 has no external safety or decocking lever to snag or hang up on the draw. A frame-mounted thumb safety version will be available for law enforcement needs.

So most civilian models aren't going to have any safety at all, and that reflects the videos I've seen of them. No finger pull safety and no thumb safety.
>>
>>28361228

I carry a SIG P238.
>>
>>28360484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZTRjXD7AVU

Just watch this.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.