[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
J&G sales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: moonmanfinishesthefight.jpg (42 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
moonmanfinishesthefight.jpg
42 KB, 500x250
Has anyone on /K/ ordered anything from J&G sales? And if so what are your thoughts on it?

I'm looking to get a rifle from them, the reviews that I can find are mostly positive except for the few negatives sprinkled here and there, most of which are in regards to the employees as opposed to the products.
>>
>>28360305
>/K/
>>
>>28360315
Auto-correct you nigger, I'm taking a duce so I'm on my phone.
>>
>>28360343
>Duce
What?

Anyways JG sales is pretty good. Customer service is good if you have a problem for whatever reason.
>>
>>28360415
Taking a shit. And thank's for the info, 95% of the negative reviews that I've been able to find have been about the employees, but every good review was about the product.
>>
>>28360305
J&G Sales is good. I've gotten a WASR, a Type 56 sks, and a mosin from them and I haven't had any problems
>>
>>28360459
Then you meant deuce. And the one issue I had with them was a package not getting delivered because it needed a signature and wasn't home. Anways long story short they resent the order and refunded my shipping. Wish they had more stuff I want to buy, they're a good site.
>>
If you have no qualms with jew practice they're alright.

They're notorious for their practice of removing accessories the manufacturer includes with their guns and selling them separately. Century always included two magazines with their WASRs, J&G removes one of them and sells it on the side.
>>
>>28361465
I didn't even notice the typo. Thanks for the info on them, I read that they try to deliver three times, did you get your package delivered after that time?

>>28361473
I read that they don't include the cleaning rod on their SKS which is what I'm looking at, but they're $3 on amazon so I'm not too worried about it, but thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: 1201244142.jpg (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1201244142.jpg
52 KB, 400x300
>>28360305

It's been about 2 years since I've ordered from them. I've purchased about 7 ak's from them. Some of the units had accessories missing. But they never listed them as part of the package. I just knew because of how they shipped from the manufacturer.

pic related.
>>
>>28361658
Yeah. It wasn't their fault even, it was the dumb UPS driver. Everyone else just leaves it on my door, signature or not.
>>
>>28361658
My sks came with one.

It also came with a cut down Albanian stock though...
>>
>>28360305
Ordered a Type 56 Chinese SKS from them, price was pretty reasonable at the time ($330) and location of an FFL dealer wasn't bad. Took about a couple weeks to ship to the FFL dealer. I would honestly order from them again
>>
Overall they're good but I had an order of ammo take several weeks to get in. Of course this was a few years ago. Only gripe I have with them
>>
>>28361692
>>28361704
>>28362327
Well thanks guys, I'll check the prices at the upcoming fun show and maybe the local surp store, they've usually got amazing prices, and if nothing is better than J&G then I'll go ahead and order one from them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.