[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is gunbroker filled with retards? i was contemplating bidding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: .png (61 KB, 984x758) Image search: [Google]
.png
61 KB, 984x758
why is gunbroker filled with retards? i was contemplating bidding on this if it got no other bids, but the retard pulled the auction because people were sending him offers.

also, if he doesn't need the money why the fuck would he put it up for sale in the first place?
>>
>being this assblasted someone changed their mind
>>
>>28359689
Why do you feel so entitled to it? Same thing with a co-worker and a mutual friend a few weeks back. He asked to buy a car part from him he's been trying to sell for weeks. He agreed to give him a discount cause friends and he got an actual buyer at full price before the other guy could get the money. He was moaning and bitching about it all day until everyone told him he was being a fag. So OP if it helps you any like it helped my buddy, you're being a faggot
>>
>>28359876
so your friend makes a deal with another friend and then backs out? sounds like the company you keep is full of shitstains.

also, if i were going to bid it would be for full price. why would i bid a week in advance when there are other auctions i'm interested in and might bid on instead?
>>
I don't think you understand how irritating it is to constantly get ridiculous lowballs and trade offers for lawnmowers and '86 Chevy parts.
>>
>>28359956
you havent bought it until you've paid for it. promises dont mean dick, and anything can happen. first one to put cash on the barrel head, wins.

what are you, new?
>>
>>28359956
Unless it has a Buy It Now button, the only time bidding matters is the last 15 minutes.
>>
>>28359989
just don't respond. i've put up plenty of things on craigslist when i didn't feel like shipping and always got flooded with low balls.

>>28360024
no, just not raised in a trailer park so i try my best to keep my word.

>>28360058
that's why i never bid on auctions early. if nothing else i was interested in was going for a decent price i would have likely bid on this in the last 15 minutes, but they guy pulled the auction because apparently getting messages caused him trauma.
>>
>>28360123
>always got flooded with low balls.

That's craigslist for you
>>
When i sell shit online, i get low balls all the time and I just tell them no.

The guy selling that in the OP is a bit dumb though. If he's going to ignore them, then why be so irritated as to end the auction if he gets more of them then?
>>
>>28360024
>you havent bought it until you've paid for it.

I see what you're trying to tell the guy, it isn't his until the seller completes their end of the transaction. But that isn't quite right.

Once the auction has run its course and closes, ownership of the item transfers from seller to the winning bidder who is legally obligated to pay for the item.

Online auction sites like gunbroker and ebay have muddled people's understanding of the laws and regulations surrounding an auction. Granted, it all varies from state to state.

Just saying...
>>
>>28362696
He canceled the auction before it ended and before a single bid
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.