[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post nude rifles.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 09380065S_2048x2048.jpg (168 KB, 1325x1325) Image search: [Google]
09380065S_2048x2048.jpg
168 KB, 1325x1325
What are these called in gernal, what are they used for, and why are they shaped like that.
>>
inverted hollow points. they're shaped like that to make smaller wounds.
>>
When you have to screw in a philips head really fast.
>>
>>28357784
this is humor!
>>
http://www.lehighdefense.com/
>>
>>28357962
No shit sherlock.

>>28357298
Increase severity of flesh wounds over ball rounds without deforming.
>>
Someone really fucked up. I get the bullets to be crosses to expand the list of undead they will be effective on but you still need to make them silver to kill vampires and werewolves.
>>
Positive reenforcement.
>>
Not sure that I'd ever use these, but they can't be that terrible - innovative, and the design of the tip is a big plus.
>>
>>28358019
nice
>>
>>28359241
I've seen alot of ballistics gel tests and the claims they make seem to completely check out. It does exactly what they say it does- extreme penetration
>>
>>28359241
Lol
>>
>>28359241
Hello reddit!
>>
>>28358860
Was funnier than they'll give you credit for.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.