[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Classic new M39s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sky.png (450 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sky.png
450 KB, 800x600
Just a heads up that Classic has more M39's instock including SKYs B Barrels, VKT with imperial crests and 'Sneak' rifles

https://www.classicfirearms.com/long-guns/?manufacturer=483

They are a tad expensive however.
>>
>>28357134
I hate these people...

I got a Sako and it was so shitty, dinged up and with 3 cracks. No bluing and lots of rust.

The rifle is mediocre and I would have been ok with if they had advertised it as FAIR-OK condition. These things are NOT Good-Very Good condition.

Also what the fuck how many of these do they have. I tried getting a Sako from the second batch and I was cartjacked like ten minutes after they went on sale and nearly had a heart attack. I would have been at ease if they announced that they had countless m39s.
>>
>>28357134

It's a bummer they stamp the receivers nowadays with the import mark. I remember when the "import stamp" was a barely legible, sometimes not even that, little mark toward the end of the barrel. Pre-'68 didn't even need that.
>>
>7.64x54R
Slightly rustled 2bh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62%C3%9753mmR
>>
>>28357337
You can always return it for another.
Every batch has some that are EX quality and some that are only OK

They are releasing them in waves which gets people hyped and wanting them more. They have also started differentiating them because they can sell an upcharge for specific things. They did not used to do that for their mosins a long time ago.

They have been selling out within the half hour of release
>>
>>28357337
If you want a new pristine rifle you can order one of the post war m39s which are unissued
>>
File: 15 - 1.jpg (126 KB, 462x821) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.jpg
126 KB, 462x821
i got my vkt m39 during the second wave

finish was worn and metal had pitting but no rust at all, and i sanded the stock and put boiled linseed oil over it

however my d barrel vkt has this dot next to the D and i cant identify if that is some sort of inspection marking or not after looking it up
>>
>>28357672
maybe a pressure proof?
>>
>>28357134
What's "hang tag" mean for the Sako rifles? Also is the SK. Y make really worth the extra money?
>>
Hang tag is an arsenal tag
the terms on hang tags can vary.

--

Kohditettu= sighted in date
Kohdistaja= who sighted it in
Tathtayspiste konekohdistuksessa=aiming point during machine sight in
ampumataisyys 30m= shooting distance 30m
Tahtayspiste ratakohdistuksessa 150m taulun keskipisteessa, ampumaet isyys 150m= aiming point at range sight in, center of 150m target, shooting range 150 meters.

Iskemakeskipiste siirretaan all olevaan taulun= average center point of hits is marked

ASE= weapon [7,62mm KIV 30]
No.= serial number
Kal.= measured bore diameter [7,63mm]
Karito= forcing cone/breech
Syƶpaste- level of corrosion in bore: 0 the best. 3 worst allowed. 4 reject.
Valmistanut= manufactured by
Korjannut= repaired at arms depot
Tarkastanut= checked/inspected by
Pvm= date of inspection
Huomautuksia= additional comments

if its worth the money is up to you. They only made like 12kish SKYs
>>
>>28357134
God damnit, you people. Why do you feel the need to suck so much pig dick that you would post about one site getting in new stuff, just so it'll go out of stock?

It ruins it for anybody that was looking and looking. What if someone who has been waiting and waiting to get that special gun was looking on there, and hasn't seen they're in stock yet? What did you just do? You prevented him from getting his first/perfect/gun that he's always wanted.

If you see someone has something in stock, dont tell the whole fucking community, tell your close knit friends and buy 1 or 2, and save some for the next guy.

Jesus. You guys are like fucking vultures.

Fuck off with your shit posting, fag.
>>
"Seriously guys, these are the last ones!!!!"

Said six months ago
said a year ago
said the year before that

and said now.
>>
>>28357934
They couldn't have said that more than a few months ago becuase they only recently got the collection from pat burns. Although yes, they do that a lot with other of their guns.

I find it a shame that it's classic that got her collection instead of some other store, like AIM or simpsons.
>>
>>28357134
>Buying from the same people who used C&Rsenal's intellectual property in their ads without his permission, then "paid royalties" in the form of a rifle in shit condition
>Buying from the people who get snippy on the phone with people asking simple questions
>Buying from the people who put AOWs in their ads, got called out for it, and bullshitted by saying their tech guy shopped on the foregrips that were ont heir AR pistols

Don't buy from Classic. Ever.
>>
>>28358012
If you have another website with a stock of Finnish M39s at around the same price, I'll gladly buy from them instead.
>>
>>28357909
Op here.
I don't like mosins and just wanted to let the people here know they had more in stock. If someone wants their first/perfect/gun they can pay for it. There are other people selling them then classic. Its capitalism.
You can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28358065
Also they have the option of clicking a button that asks them to be notified if something comes into stock that's out of stock.

again i reiterate, you can go fuck your self.
>>
>>28358065
>>28358089
Not to mention it's already been posted on slickguns, so everybody knows.
>>
Thanks op been looking for one
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.