[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what, exactly, is wrong with this idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
what, exactly, is wrong with this idea?
>>
>>28354616
Trick question

There iant
>>
File: Automatic_Assault_Rifle.png (472 KB, 1700x500) Image search: [Google]
Automatic_Assault_Rifle.png
472 KB, 1700x500
nothing
just like nothing is wrong with this weapon
just like nothing is wrong with the game as a whole
>>
>>28354634
Wait a second, you're not Todd Howard, are you?
>>
>>28354616
I was much more bothered by the quad barrels that don't add any tubes for the exhaust, and would have the rocket blasting right into the operator's face
Also the "stabilizer" on only the one barrel still
>>
>>28354634
still triggered
>>
File: 2012-09-20_00001.jpg (213 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2012-09-20_00001.jpg
213 KB, 1680x1050
>>28354616
Not much.
>>
>>28354616
Nothing, it just works.
>>
File: autism.jpg (8 KB, 545x240) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
8 KB, 545x240
>>28354616
I bet you take CoD seriously, too...
>>
>>28354616
>chesty puller confirmed for fallout dev
>>
>>28354616
Kill yourself
>>
>>28354634

Go to bed Todd. Those liberal art school tards you hired couldn't bother to research gun design before designing their own.

It's just bad Todd. That's a water cooling tube running from the foregrip.
>>
>>28354873
>That's a water cooling tube running from the foregrip.

what are you babbling about
>>
>>28354907
He's wrong
It's obviously a gas tube to work the bolt. Which is in the foregrip. Of course.
>>
File: if_this_nigga.jpg (26 KB, 360x267) Image search: [Google]
if_this_nigga.jpg
26 KB, 360x267
>/k/ getting triggered by shit that doesn't matter

Color me motherfucking shocked
>>
>>28354873
I can imagine all the art majors he hired to design the game sitting in their fancy conference room.

"Okay guys, what guns should we use for the new fallout game?"

"Guns? Guns are bad, only the military should have guns."

"Good point, so should we add modern deadly automatic assault guns to the game, or futuristic, laser plasma acid spewing guns because sci-fi?"

"neither, lets just add that dorky gun with the fat barrel from Star Wars IV, and lets make the shotgun and rifle look exactly the same so the variety isnt as threatening to our sensitive gaymers"

Fuck you todd and fuck your shit tier Fallout 4. You ruined a perfectly good series.
>>
File: fallout 4.png (35 KB, 255x118) Image search: [Google]
fallout 4.png
35 KB, 255x118
>>28354936

>Fuck you todd and fuck your shit tier Fallout 4. You ruined a perfectly good series.

Get mad, nigger.
>>
>>28354936
this is why NV exists
>huge collection of fudd guns, modern weapons and sci-fi shit
>proper iron sights
>great animations
>ammo reloading
>>
>>28354634
is that the oiler stock inspired by the Boys ATR?
>>
File: 1451294897970.jpg (418 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
1451294897970.jpg
418 KB, 1600x1131
>>28354956
deluding yourself that the FPS element of NV despite having a massive variety of guns, is good
I don't think I've ever played a game where first person combat, specifically with a gun, was so fucking clunky, ugly and immersion breaking

FO4 has gameplay in spades compared to NV
>>
File: 1448842400995s.jpg (5 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1448842400995s.jpg
5 KB, 124x125
>>28354967
also

>proper iron sights
WHAT
>great animations
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>28354956
>NV
>having any of that

not without mods you don't
>>
>>28354954
Go ahead and play your shit game, I don't care what you do with your free time

>>28354956
Fuck yes I love the guns in FNV. Hunting shotgun, single, double barrel shotgun, M1 garand, AR10/15, S&W mod 10, and all the fucking sci-fi laser guns inbetween. Too bad the gameplay honestly sucked, but it was a huge step up from FO3, minus the thousands of bugs.
>>
>>28354967
>>28354972
the gunplay is notoriously bad with early weapons and at low levels, but once you get higher Gun skill and some of the mid-game Gun Runner equipment it goes up so much in playability it's crazy
>>
>>28354985
>Go ahead and play your shit game

why are you so upset that someone else is playing a videogame you didn't buy?

explain it to me
>>
>>28354990
nigga what THE FUCK
Are you actually being serious? Perks do not change the fucking gameplay, they just increase the amount of damage you do per shot/handelling of weapons; they do not "improve" gameplay, they just mean you have to spend less time shooting at people

That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about at all son.
>>
>>28355000
I literally just said go play it i dont care

I bought it and being such a big fan of the fallout series, was severely dissapointed.
>>
File: T44.jpg (35 KB, 800x343) Image search: [Google]
T44.jpg
35 KB, 800x343
>>28354634
>>28354873
>Those liberal art school tards you hired couldn't bother to research gun design before designing their own.

It's actually based on the lewis/maxim guns (depending on which barrel you choose) and the american attempt to copy the FG 42.
>>
File: cat1.png (160 KB, 270x264) Image search: [Google]
cat1.png
160 KB, 270x264
>>28355005
>he actually explained it
>>
>>28355006
Its based on the Lewis automatic rifle, which Bethesda did a shit tier job implementing it into the lore of FO4. It just feels so clunky and out of place. They could have done so much more with a gun called the "Assault Rifle" Pretty much take any gun from Battlefield 2142 and call it the Assault rifle. 1000% better. Instead they tried to go for the steampunk/vintage look and implement a shitty water cooled lmg from WWII to be used in a post apocalyptic game that takes place in 228X.
>>
>>28355006
Stop trying to defend this shit Todd
There is no point to the tube, it makes no sense, the receiver is retarded, having a fucking water jacket on an assault rifle is retarded. It's just a stupid, bad design in a stupid, bad game.
>>
>>28355004
I'm not talking about perks, I'm talking about the fact that almost all the early game weapons are just fucking broken/bugged to shit. The only guns worth using at low level are the Caravan Shotgun and the .357 revolver.
The Cowboy Repeater especially has completely fucking wrong sights
>>
>>28355023
>80 round mag
>AA sights
>Lewis barrel
>SAW foregrip
>"It's an assault rifle because the game says so"

Yeah ok
>>
>>28355006
>based on a WWI/II era gun
>in a game that takes place in 2280
>apocalypse happened in 2077
>modern weapons were incredibly widespread and modern weapon manufacturers like Glock were making space lasers
Shit's fucking retarded Todd
>>
>>28355031
>Assault Carbine
>10mm smg
>Anti Materiel Rifle
>>
>>28355031
>The Cowboy Repeater especially has completely fucking wrong sights
Perhaps its not meant to be an exact representation. Are you also triggered that the M60 is in 5.56 and has wooden furniture?
>>
>>28355051
Not him, but that "M60" is at least half SAW, even ignoring the caliber it's chambered in.
>>
>>28355051
No you idiot, by "wrong sights" I mean "so far misaligned that it shoots out of the sight picture"
Have you actually played the fucking game?
>>
>>28355051
>Minigun
>5mm
>Exact Representation
>>
>>28355039
You literally didn't address any of the design flaws and instead just argued that the nomenclature is incorrect.
Which is stupid. Considering it fires an intermediary cartridge, is automatic, and is meant to be carried by a single person, it is an Assault Rifle whether the game says it is or not. Putting a fucking water jacket, AA sites, and an silly tube on an assault rifle is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>28355056
I never had any trouble sniping with the cowboy repeater, even with 15 gun skill. Have you even taken into account that the problem might not be the gun, but its owners arms?
>>
>>28354967
I didn't know they drove Formula 1's with a keyboard nowadays, shits getting really advanced.
>>
>>28355006
>depending on which barrel you choose
That's the problem right there.
They didn't choose the barrel, you gargantuan hyperfaggot.
In the Lewis gun, the radiator and it's shroud are concentric with the barrel, to ensure airflow from all directions.
In the Maxim gun, the barrel is at the bottom of the water jacket, which ensures that the hot water can be replaced by cool water through simple thermodynamics.

They just slapped the looks together.
Now the front of the rifle is closed.
The back is still open.
Neither system would work.
AND THE AXES OF THE TWO DIFFERENT BARREL DESIGNS DON'T LINE UP.
>>
>>28355061
Nobody has to address the "design flaws", it's so fucking stupid it literally doesn't warrant discussion, there's no burden of evidence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Alder
>>
>>28355065
it's a joke image nigga
>>
>>28355061
>it is an Assault Rifle whether the game says it is or not
Squad Automatic Weapon, SENPAI
>>
>>28355064
The Cowboy Repeater is well known to be bugged/misaligned, it's even noted on the Fallout Wiki.
Many other guns suffer from glitchy reloading, misaligned sights or sight glitches that obscure aiming, etc.
Posting lies on the internet doesn't win an argument
>>
>>28355022
The massive blocks on the side of the receiver and the grip are very reminiscent of the T44. As intended as an analogue for the FG 42 for airdropped power armour troops, it actually kinda works.
>take any gun from Battlefield 2142
>Instead they tried to go for the steampunk/vintage look
That's kinda how fallout has always looked

>>28355023
The design is still stupid an impractical as fuck, but it actually fits the setting pretty well. Makes sense that instead of developing the M60 the fallout clapistans would have built a gun with a more direct role to the FG 42. What doesn't make sense is why they still called it an assault rifle when fallout already had an assault rifle for its regular troops and why it still fires 5.56 if it's meant for power armoured units.
>>
>>28354652

They rotate
>>
>>28355084
>The design is still stupid an impractical as fuck, but it actually fits the setting pretty well.
No. It fucking doesn't. FALs and M16s/AR15s exist in this setting pre-War. These designs make no fucking sense
>>
>>28355084
>makes sense that instead of developing the M60
Nigger they DID develop the M60, its been in at least 2 of the games.
>>
>>28355088
For fuck's sake in the intro video you can see a Chinese soldier just holding a Galil. These WWI era weapon designs are so fucking out of place it just doesn't make any sense. It's like the design team forgot that Fallout is based on retro-futurism and Fifties CULTURE not actually set in the fucking Fifties
>>
>>28355084
>>Instead they tried to go for the steampunk/vintage look
>That's kinda how fallout has always looked

Fallout 1-NV had Modern day weapons with sci fi additions such as the laser rifles, 10mm pistol, minigun, chinese assault rifle, fat man, etc.

Fallout 4 has a alternate 10mm pistol, 44 mag, a BAR chambered for .45, a BAR shotgun, and the Lewis automatic rifle monstrosity.
>>
>>28355100
Holy fuck this right here, I was so stoked they added a galil, maybe brought back the Fallout 3 Chinese assault rifle.

No, here are two BARs and pipe guns you can play with! -Todd
>>
>>28355111
the funny thing is you know they just ported FO3 assets anyways so the Chinese AR is going to show up in DLC and probably be completely fucked up
>>
>>28355086
they dont you can see the empty tubes
>>
>>28354634
The game, it just works!
>>
>>28355113
>DLC
>Buy season pass
>fallout 3/NV ported guns and props

wow thanks bethesda!
>>
>>28354616
it makes sense in the game world because some enemies are dumb and run straight into your face
>>
>>28354972
>>>proper iron sights
Holy fuck I remember that. I had to get an iron sights mod so that I could actually shoot with the god damn sights.
>>
File: 1450554544990.jpg (123 KB, 537x536) Image search: [Google]
1450554544990.jpg
123 KB, 537x536
maybe the modding community will replace the assault rifle's model with something less booty
>>
File: G3ASSAULTRIFLE.png (1005 KB, 2950x800) Image search: [Google]
G3ASSAULTRIFLE.png
1005 KB, 2950x800
You know you fucked up the weapons design when you miss this thing
>>
>>28354634
I don't know why people always think the Lewis gun is water cooled. It's not.
>>
Hey, Fallout might be the inspiration for gun technology in the next decade.

Turok 2 had a pump action double barrel... now we have the technology to do it.

God help the bastard that makes a cerebral bore.
>>
>>28355246
>homing missile drill
Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

I know a few people who'd want a tech bow over that, but that's whatever.
>>
>>28355178
This is better but still ugly. They should have made it shorter so it looks like it has proper head space
>>
When I play fallout4, all I think about is how terrible logistics must have before the Great War since every gun pretty much uses its own specific ammo
>>
>>28355077
It's not though.

F1 steering wheels genuinely look like that.
>>
>>28355346
the military was by and large using laser weaponry with universal MF Cells and 5.56 rifles, Fallout 4 just fucked everything up
>>
>>28355463
Did they really? It's been well over 200 years since the bombs fell and everyone started crawling out of vaults, so it's pretty understandable that most of those weapons that still function are improvised to work with whatever ammo they could find. They don't have the NCR trading new guns this far out so they have to make do.
>>
>>28355494
A: prewar guns practically didn't fall apart in FO1/2/3/NV. You had entire bunkers full of abandoned military weapons that got dredged up and sold all over the place.
B: There are groups like the Gun Runners making new guns off of old schematics, it wouldn't really be hard for anyone on the West Coast to do the same. Bethesda just forgot that it's been 2 centuries since the bomb fell and has everyone living in garbage dumps shooting zip guns because that's what they think is "cool"
>>
>>28355346
>>28355463
Yeah, Fallout 4 just made things dumb.

It might be able to be handwaved, though, if you assume the "Combat Rifle" you see ingame is some special snowflake thing used by certain specops units, like what the P90 is nowadays, or perhaps some kind of gun that was in common use earlier in the 21st Century, but was phased out in favour of 5.56mm weaponry.

The NCR as portrayed in New Vegas certainly seem to have a more-or-less sensible approach. They have a standard issue rifle that's basically an AR-15 in 5.56mm and a standard issue handgun that's more-or-less a Browning Hi-Power in 9mm. Alternative weapons like coach shotguns and varminting rifles are only issued when there are severe weapons shortages, and even in these cases, it should be noted the typical varminting rifles used in the Mojave are also most commonly found in 5.56mm, so ammo commonality is preserved in those cases.
>>
I actually have a question about the Fallout universe. I know that groups like the NCR, Enclave and Brotherhood of Steel (and possibly the Minutemen and Railroad, depending on what you do in FO4) have access to Vertibirds for aerial transport, and the Brotherhood of Steel have a full-scale armored zeppelin.

But what about ground transport? From what I could tell in Fallout: New Vegas, the NCR still relies on Brahmin caravans to transport materiel into the Mojave. Surely they would have the means to build railroads and locomotives by this point in their history. Or would locomotives be too vulnerable to Brotherhood/raider sabotage?
>>
>>28355044
That I have to agree with. The lack of continuity from the original fallout games is pretty bad. I was disappointed for the 10mm pistol. Since turning into an smg didn't make it look like the 10mm smg from the previous games and such.

Although if I really wanted to I could say the same about a lot of the guns that show up in a different design to the old games designs. The Gauss pistol in Fallout 2 was pretty cool looking. Same with the power fists too.
>>
>>28355518
>Gun Runners
Are out in Cali and had the benefit of having working factories.

You have groups like the Gunners and Brotherhood scout teams scavenging the Commonwealth for some time now getting most of the pre-war tech and, if the Capital Wasteland is any indication, there are no arms factories for them to get schematics from, hence their reliance on pipe guns and jury-rigged laser weapons for the most part.

Vegas also had a vault that was basically its own armory because those guys at Vault Tech are just crazy.
>>
>>28355574
Most vertibirds seen to be ones they looted/captured from the Enclave since neither group had them prior to that.
>>
>>28355272

OH GOD YES I WANNA TEK BOW PLES

The tek bow model from Turok 2 is amazing. It implies that it's a folding taketown bow with 4 points of articulation, so even if it's a 4 foot long bow, it'd fold up to around a foot long.

Ultimate survival bow.

With explosive arrows.
>>
File: Fo2_assault_rifle_Expanded_Mags.png (114 KB, 720x345) Image search: [Google]
Fo2_assault_rifle_Expanded_Mags.png
114 KB, 720x345
This is the original fallout assault rifle not sure why they couldn't just continue with it instead of inventing some monstrosity
>>
>>28355574
The brotherhood stole the blueprints for vertibirds from Navarro military base w/ the main character in fallout 2 and they use hmmvw and m113 style vehicles in fallout tactics, they also had a giant zeppelin in tactics that was lost due 2 mutants and a crazy commander
>>
>>28355574
They have working trucks in-universe, the problem is that the engine couldn't handle showing them in a way that looked good so they weren't show. An example could be the motorcycle in the singer's apartment in Novac which he rode to the Mojave according to him.
>>
>>28355238
For the Lewis gun to cool the fins needs to be open on both sides of the tube enclosure. One side is capped off on this making it look like it is water cooled, Infact upgrades to this weapon make it look less and less like a lewis and more like something to burn yourself on.
>>
>>28355683
>>28355675
Ah, so the more civilized factions in the West do have road vehicles; they're just not shown for the most part because of limitations.

Thanks for the info.

(still think it would be cool to have a railroad construction site as a notable location in a Fallout game, though, or have some kind of plot sequence happening onboard an armored train or with some kind of vehicular convoy)
>>
File: 1451405656639.jpg (585 KB, 1592x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451405656639.jpg
585 KB, 1592x1200
>>
>>28355750
>The "assault rifle" in Fallout 4 is actually just a renamed light machine gun designed to be used as a rifle by Power Armor-equipped troops

That explains everything.
>>
>>
>>28355750
Magazine fed from the right?
I thought it sucked how the power armour was like a vehicle to wear like that says, also I found 2 power armours in the few hours or so I played of it. Haven't played it since like the first week I had it
>>
>>28355787

You find cores so frequently it doesnt matter, and with nuclear physicist you get them faster than you use them
>>
>>28355816
I just prefer the gameplay when I'm sneaking around in lighter feeling gear. Not diddly bopping around the wasteland in a robot. Then I feel like I'm at a disadvantage if I'm not in the armour
>>
>>28355750
>we wanted something that would look right in the power armor's over sized hands
>so we gave it a standard grip that would fit normal hands, not those of which are covered in thick armor

>>28355816
>You find cores so frequently it doesnt matter
Assuming you never run which drains them rapidly
>>
>absolutely no point in using an auto receiver because it makes the guns do zero damage
>damage is determined by type of receiver
this bothered me more than anything else in the game, along with the fact that enemies' health is 'leveled' so they become bullet sponges the higher level you are
>>
>>28355880
Just mod the shit out of the game so it's playable
>>
Im anxious for gun mods in FO4. Id love to travel the Commonwealth with an old beat up AK
>>
>>28355906
I'm anxious for the console mods man
>>
>>28355945
Pretend I posted a condescending image in response to that
>>
>>28355880
Auto AP recievers are actually fucking GOAT at close range with recoil compensation
>VATS 10mm autopistol has your character just spray like FO1
>>
>>28355945
Have they said whether or not the console mods will be moderated?
>>
File: 1368955010675.jpg (33 KB, 520x517) Image search: [Google]
1368955010675.jpg
33 KB, 520x517
>>28354967
I've always liked F1, but this puts the drivers on a whole new level for me
>>
File: 1445920629686.jpg (29 KB, 618x466) Image search: [Google]
1445920629686.jpg
29 KB, 618x466
>>28355750
>We wanted to bring back the original T-45d

Fucking why, it was always the most hideous looking suit.
>>
>>28354967
>No to answer questions in case of radio problems

why isn't there a Yes button?
>>
>>28355574
Also it's implied that the NCR had a rail system which was disrupted by the powder gangers in the Mojave
>>
File: f1 wheel.jpg (590 KB, 2129x1407) Image search: [Google]
f1 wheel.jpg
590 KB, 2129x1407
>>28356047
a lot of it is just sensor related shit, and its donkey balls crazy expensive too (~$45k)
>>
>>28355005
Me too, F/\M. I stopped playing right after I met Kellogg. As if it wasn't obvious from the start how the ending was going to turn out.
>>
>>28354616

They really did fuck up the guns in this one...

Shotgun:

> underpowered as fuck, basically useless

Assault Rifle:

> What in the blue-veined throbbing fuck is that even supposed to be?

Laser Shotgun:

> Fucking horrendous recoil EVEN THOUGH LASERS SHOOT LIGHT AND SHOULDN'T RECOIL AT ALL!!!!!

Minigun:

> Not too bad, but should address overheating, especially when the barrels get yellow hot
>>
I've got a feeling they've fucked up the designs deliberately, cause you basically make your own weapons in the game, and if someone could make an actual gun based on the design, the game would be definitely frowned upon or even banned in nogunz countries.
>>
>>28356067

The T45 isn't too bad.

T51 looks like 1950s scifi dogshit, but it still fits the context of the game universe.

T60 is probably the best of the armors.

X01 with the Institute paint job..... muh dick.
>>
>>28356366
That doesn't even make any sense for the non-pipe guns. Not even really for the pipe guns.
>>
File: 2957274-12.jpg (52 KB, 730x486) Image search: [Google]
2957274-12.jpg
52 KB, 730x486
>>
>>28356376
Don't underestimate noguns fearmongers.
>>
>>28356376

Yeah, you'd think that seeing pipe guns would be more likely to incite people to build their own stuff.

I'm going with "Lol, we know fuckall about guns so we're going to crank out a bunch of atompunk shit inspired by random stuff we saw on deviantart.".

I miss NV. I really do. Do I care that a man-portable grenade machine gun is unrealistic as fuck? No. No, I do not. I do not because dropping 40 rounds of HE on an oliveniggers hit team from the edge of visual range is a sexual experience.
>>
>>28356447
>>28356455
Occam's Razor says the designers just can't design guns for shit. You don't even "make" your own weapons, you just modify them - something you've been able to do in quite a few video games to various extents, see Army of Two. There's nothing indicating how those pipe guns work, no readable schematics or anything.
>>
>>28355880
just take the right perks. It's a game, they had to incentivize character levelling

right now I'm lvl 52, playing on survival, dropping legendary enemies in 1-4 shots with my semi auto assault rifle because I maxed the rifleman perk.

If I use a full auto it's like shooting people with a BB gun, because I didn't take any of the full auto perks.

Remember, it's nominally an RPG
>>
File: ServiceRifle.png (816 KB, 3000x800) Image search: [Google]
ServiceRifle.png
816 KB, 3000x800
>>28355657
It's a soviet weapon chambered in fucking 5mm. The us had it's own troop issued assault rifle>>28355178 chambered in 5.56 that apparently stopped existing outside of DC. Also let us not forget that there were also service rifles chambered in 12.7mm issued to US troops protecting the boarders (think of this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMgLJOipkI) for what possible reason would they keep that thing around?
>>
>>28356531

Granted, but I will guarantee you that some kid in England has already started researching homemade guns after seeing this game. Not that this a bad thing in the least. But yeah.... some people aren't aware that you can actually make a gun in your garage.

Goddamn, Bethesda missed the boat with shovel-framed AKs and garage grease guns.
>>
>>28356546
>right now I'm lvl 52, playing on survival, dropping legendary enemies in 1-4 shots with my semi auto assault rifle because I maxed the rifleman perk.
Except this doesn't happen. After finishing the main story line I decided to cheat and see what its like with every perk. Fun fact, this game was so poory written that the perk screen will drop to well below 10 FPS at 4k with all the perks enabled on a GTX 980.
>>
The Gatling Laser is where it's at for me, especially if you use the skills to upgrade it because it becomes one of the most ammo-efficient guns in the game. Most enemies can only take a few hits from it, you get 500 shots per core, and you look like the Heavy from TF2 carrying that thing around.
>>
>>28354966
Pretty sure its based on the Dror or Johnson LMG
>>
File: t-25 prototypes.jpg (93 KB, 1500x1159) Image search: [Google]
t-25 prototypes.jpg
93 KB, 1500x1159
>>28354634
At many points in development people looked at that and thought "Wow, this screams fallout". I just fucking reached into my gun folder and picked a better base for it, it took 30 goddamn seconds!
>>
>>28356907
It shouldn't be any fucking wooden milsurp style weapon
Fallout is based in the apocalypse of 2077, when modern weapons are incredibly common and even eclipsed by laser/energy weapons.
The Assault Rifle should have been an AR-15 or similar platform, not a fucking Lewis Gun or STG-44 or M14 or whatever older military gun the devs think "looks cool"
>>
>>28356936
Calm down lad, the rule of cool is still in effect.
>>
>>28356586
The Survivalist's Rifle in 12.7mm was actually meant to emulate .50 Beowulf conversions but due to the engine making it actually .50 would have been OP as fuck.
>>
File: 1445623655118.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445623655118.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
>Complaining about the Assault Rifle
>Not complaining about the fucking pipe guns
>>
>>28356958
LASER
MUSKET
>>
>>28356944
Except it's fucking not
The weapon manufacturers of many modern weapons had canon laid out in Fallout 1/2
Glock for example was established to have moved on from making striker-fired pistols to making plasma guns. S&W and Remington are both referenced in beta FO1/2 builds.
Bethesda is just flat out ignoring established canon in favor of shit that looks like it was made by idiots.
>>
>>28356958
Honestly some of the pipe gun designs are more bearable than 90% of the other guns
>>
>>28356972
Honestly I'm alright with that. Fits in with the fantasy of energy weapons
>>
>>28356325
Shotguns are actually alright since they svale with Rifleman, but New Vegas did them much better. Shotgun Surgeon+Stay Back+Slugs = dead
>>
>>28356936
>2077
>the assault riffle should have been an AR 15 style weapon
>which would be just shy of a 100 year old design BEFORE THE bombs drop
>whining about older gats being used
>>
>>28356983
>Bethesda is just flat out ignoring established canon in favor of shit that looks like it was made by idiots.
Yeah, everyone knows that. And for some reason they keep getting away with it. I'm just saying that guns in NV followed the rule of cool and were still much better than the ones in 3 and 4.
1 and 2 did it the best, but they're not be-all end-all.
>>
File: M1911A1[1].png (1 MB, 1530x958) Image search: [Google]
M1911A1[1].png
1 MB, 1530x958
>>28357016
>which would be just shy of a 100 year old design
>>
>>28357037
Hey look, the Fudd meme gun.
>>
>>28357016
AR-15s are established as the standard infantry weapon multiple times. Even in New Vegas the Gun Runners supply the NCR with Service Carbines (AR-10s) and Assault Carbines (AR-15s) based on pre-war specs from untouched military bunkers.
Did you forget that the Brown Bess was the standard for nigh on 200 years?
>>
>>28357037
Yeah and M14 is also still used.
>>
>>28357048
9mm is just as old fucktard
Hell, any given revolver has roots twice that far back
>>
>>28357016
>a gun that would be 300 years old is in use, that's silly!
>this somehow makes a 350 year old gun being used LESS silly
You fucking what?
>>
>>28357049
Ackshully the service rifle iso a bastard child of the AR10 and AR15, using ascetics from both, it's a fictional weapon.

>>28357037
>>28357092
What I'm getting at is that guns in fallout have always been fucky and out of place.
>>
>>/v/
You're in the wrong board, fags.
>>
File: 1448343183377.jpg (58 KB, 552x538) Image search: [Google]
1448343183377.jpg
58 KB, 552x538
>>28357112
>What I'm getting at is that guns in fallout have always been fucky and out of place.
How so mister Fallout expert? What kind of gun variety should we have then? Like 1 and 2 with bullshit fantasy weapons mixed in with 10mm P90s, G11s, and Pancor Jackhammers? Like Bethesda Fallout with purely bullshit fantasy weapons? Or New Vegas with only real world weapons for fire arms and fantasy for energy weapons
>>
>>28357170
We made this thread to specifically piss you off.
>>
File: 2015-08-20 17.43.32.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-20 17.43.32.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28356586
>>
File: JGTQJPm.png (111 KB, 286x308) Image search: [Google]
JGTQJPm.png
111 KB, 286x308
>>28354634
>>28354873
>Game set in 2287
>Post nuclear wasteland
>Guns made from scrap
>Complain about who they look
Complain about how the vertibird should not be able to fly too. Or how the cars look. Or how fusion cells could not exist. or or or or
>>
>>28357112
Guns in fallout have literally always been primarily modern firearms (or frankenguns based on modern firearms) until FO4. Bethesda just shit the bed. There's really nothing else to say.
>>
File: Fo1_Gun_Runners_logo.png (6 KB, 80x48) Image search: [Google]
Fo1_Gun_Runners_logo.png
6 KB, 80x48
>>28357253
Hello. Production of new, high quality weaponry in the Fallout universe is not impossible
>>
>>28357253
But they're not made from scrap, fucktard.
Also Vertibirds were fabricated by the Enclave in large numbers prior to Fallout 2 and the BoS got all of theirs most likely from the Enclave remnants after FO3.
Way to demonstrate you have no concept of the game lore, much like Bethesda.
>>
>>28357188
I think what he is getting at is that there usually isn't a real rhyme or reason to what weapons got in or not in the originals. In the original fallouts the P90s, G11s, and Jackhammers coexisted with Greaseguns, c96s, and Thompsons.
>>
>>28357219
I really want to know where the Gun Runners get all the wood for stocks/etc from. They've clearly got a logging setup somewhere. Maybe up in New Canaan/Canada?
>>
File: IIwbVKt.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
IIwbVKt.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>28357284
>>28357277
>But they're not made from scrap
>>
>>28357296
New Canaan is Utah, not Canada. Besides NCR territory goes as far north as Oregon. They got a lot of tree up there and in Northern Cali
>>
>>28357293
guns from various era exist alongside one another just like in real life. Just exagerated. Cool.

So why in Fallout 4 are all of the conventional guns bastardized WWI/II designs? Why was the modern AR/Chinese AR/Galil model cut out and replaced with the same fucking model as the combat shotgun? Why is the Assault Rifle a 45 pound fucking airplane turret that doesn't even shoot full auto?
>>
File: ripley.gif (2 MB, 350x242) Image search: [Google]
ripley.gif
2 MB, 350x242
Good lord this thread combines the worst autism of both /k/ and /v/.
>>
>>28357335
It's fun, isn't it
>>
>>28357316
Gameplay caveat. You can't tell me those weapons were even intended to look like scrap aside from 1 or 2 specific mods.

And even that only exists because Bethesda wanted the minecraft audience, NV had a weapon mod system that made actual sense
>>
>>28357284
I smell something burning
Did someone put a roast on?
>>
File: Beats me man.png (499 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
Beats me man.png
499 KB, 449x642
>>28357324
>>
>>28357343
>NV had a weapon mod system that made actual sense
Wasn't that a mod?
>>
>>28357353
I feel like this image sums up the Bethesda design mantra pretty well
>>
>>28357316
>>28357343
No, even in universe they're made from scrap. But there's a difference between processing scrap and gluing it to a piece of wood and calling it a gun
>>
>>28357092
Because that 350 year old gun had a short lifespan and never made it into the civilian market while that 300 year old gun is being used 60 years later in real life and there's no reason to suggest it won't be in use for another 50 unless there are major innovations in small arms
>>
>>28357362
No
NV vanilla had 2-3 mods for each weapon that were real sensible upgrades, like extended mags or optics, that were rare to find and could be removed at will and fit the specific niche of the gun, not just the same 6 slots of 3 different options with redundant "good, better, betterest" tiers.

So the Varmint Rifle turned into a decent marksman rifle by late game, or your .357 Magnum could get a quicker action and longer barrel for gunslinging, etc.
>>
>whole thread implying that Fallout series isn't based on a completely fictional timeline, and that goofy weapons and anachronistic technology aren't highly encouraged

Seriously? I understand if you don't like the gameplay, or think the designs look stupid. But the people wining about "muh historical context" are seriously high end of the autism spectrum.

I can't believe this thread got so many replies.
>>
>>28357385
I feel like you're arguing the same point I am

>>28357403
It's pretty telling when a company fucks up their own goofy retrofuture setting as badly as Beth did with FO4, to the poinf that it doesn't even make sense within the universe's internal logic.
>>
>>28355154
Already has mods that do this but /k/ doesn't play pc they play COD on Hecksbox.
I'm beginning to understand why I don't feel like I belong here anymore.
>>
>>28357429
I am arguing the same point
>>
>>28357402
>Varmit Rifle
>decent marksman rifle
You used that thing past Goodsprings?
>>
>>28357431
Paid DLC on Xbox Soon©
>>
>>28357403
This

I can't believe everyone is going ape shit about the guns, not about the deathclaw or how Codsworth fails to light the whole house on fire with his rocket engine. No, "the fucking guns don't look like an AR15"
>>
File: 1451380026963.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2044) Image search: [Google]
1451380026963.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2044
>>
>>28357445
Personally, I did occasionally for rad roaches, those geckos, or rat things.
>>
>>28357445
You can get the nightscope amd extendoclip for it from Chet, earliest scoped rifle in the game and for sneeky breeky crit builds it will carry you to the Gun Runners to get a Hunting Rifle and scope

Even without the scope, it has dead-on accuracy at really low guns skill. The Setvice Rifle is better for midrange though
>>
>>28355346
it could be that they were issued older weapons and that you only find shit left behind by reservists.
Considering the main US force was fighting in China and Canada.
>>
>>28357463
>how Codsworth fails to light the whole house on fire
Robco Robots working at ALL is a whole joke in and of itself dude
>>
>>28357491
Yes anon, Reservists use limited-run firearms from 200 years ago, in a country engaged in active total warfare
>>
>>28357284
Also, all the vertibirds you see are new production. In FO2 the brotherhood had the chosen one steal vertibirds plans from Navarro.

It would be okay to assume there were similar plans on the east coast, or copies of the Navarro plans made it to DC.

Plus we know the gun runners exist and produce new weapons. And we know places like the Pitt exist where steel is being mass produced.

That anon needs to eat a bag of dicks.
>>
>>28355574
The NCR definitely has working rail lines. Technically they should have trains going into parts of the game that you explore, but they're currently "disrupted" by the escaped prisoners who stole all the construction dynamite they were using.
>>
>>28357466
>too lazy to animate unique reloads so they just reskin an existing gun
IT
JUST
WORKS
>>
>>28357493
Exactly, but everyone is taking the guns so seriously. The whole game is a joke with a kid being locked up in a fridge for 200yrs and the whole vault-tec story.

>>28357429
The concept artist of FO3 and before died before FO4 was concieved.
>>
>>28357517
Oh god, The Pitt. I want to know what happened with that place, that was the one location in all of FO3 that felt like actual important shit was happening.
>>
>>28357340
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>28357541
>The whole game is a joke with a kid being locked up in a fridge for 200yrs and the whole vault-tec story.
Right, but when you're telling a joke everyone knows and you just fuck it up and it doesn't make sense, it gets annoying
>>
>>28357550
It was a buggy fucking DLC but it was one of my favorites. I wish it was longer.

Makes you wonder what other industries got taken over.

That and Point Lookout.
>>
>>28357284
>>28357343
>>28357366
>>28357429
>I liked FO before it was cool
>now its cool I don't like it
>>
>>28357587
I started Fallout at Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 is fucking atrocious. I don't even dislike 3 despite its obvious flaws.
4 is just disgusting
>>
>>28357466
if the institute is so advanced, then why are their laser weapons the worst in the wasteland?
>>
>>28356095
There is a yes button, just look on the other side, dumbass
>>
>>28357562
Might have something to do with people dying in the real world.
If they would have just ported every gun from the old games everybody would complain FO4 was just a retexture of FO3 like with Farcry.

Rumor has it there will be DLC with ported guns.
>>
>>28357601
> atrocious
> disgusting
Care to elaborate?
Must be more than just some guns not looking nice enough?
What can't you fix with all the mods that already exist?
>>
>>28357610
You shouldn't be paying for legacy content that's already been found dummied out on disc
And it would not be hard for a team of competent artists to come up with visually appealing frankenguns. It's pretty clear the major reason behind the simplified 50s aesthetic was because it let them ditch photorealism and get simpler polygon construction and smoother textures, which is a big issue because FO4 is running on an iterated Morrowind Engine.
In layman's terms, they were too lazy to update their shit.
>>
>>28354977
The base game comes with all of that, you fucking mong.

>tfw no AR-15 chambered in 12.7mm
>>
>>28357626
You shouldn't be required to "fix" a AAA $60 retail release.
That same $60 AAA release shouldn't have measurably less content than the game that came out before it, which also had half the dev time, was made by a team that had never used the engine before, and required nearly 30% of final planned content to be cut.
>>
>>28356936
You obviously cannot into retrofuturism
>>
>>28357112
>ascetics from both
those guns aren't monks
>>
>>28357644
That's the game industry of today. I too hate it. All production work.
If you play on PC this should not be a problem at all. You can even play FO4 for free.
>>
>>28357670
>$60
kickass.unblocked.pe/fallout-4-v-1-2-37-2015-r-g-mechanics-t11751383.html#main
>>
>>28357698
No, the retrofuturism is just wrong in Fallout 4
FO1, 2, NV and 3 had elements of Retrofuturism, but not to 4's degree of "EVERYTHING WAS FIFTIES". Again it's been established that modern firearms were commonplace pre-War and laser weaponry was quickly overtaking eventhe civilian market. There's no discernible reason why Massachussetts would have a bunch of WWII relics that would have been 150 years old before the bombs even dropped
>>
File: 1056-1-1447753160.png (1002 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1056-1-1447753160.png
1002 KB, 1920x1080
>>28354873
That gun wasn't the first one that I had problems with but it's the worst. The first thing that made me realize the games weapon designs were shit is thing is something I will get to later.

Now we have a established universe with established guns including the original assault rifle (FO&FO2) that to me seemed like a hybrid between a BAR and FN FAL but others may disagree. However it did somewhat look like a genuine military rifle from the 50's or early 60's.

Then we had the assault rifle from Fallout 3 that really started to resemble some kind of a assault rifle which seems to have more of G3 feel to it in my honest opinion. Then we had the chinese assault rifle which we all recognized immediately as a artistic version of a Kalashikov style design. Now that one I have no problems with..

Then there's the monstrosity of the FO4 assault rifle where the designers went like: "Fuck the reality! Steampunk is cool so gun design went back to the WW1 because my liberal hipster weenie says that's sexy.. Fuck that..

Now where is it that I first realized nobody in the development team had ever even fired a goddamn gun in their life was this in the pic. See anything out of the fucking ordinary for a rifle for a right handed person. The bolt is on the wrong fucking side!!
>>
>>28357742
That's not an argument, that's a deflection
>>
>>28355061
M249 is an assault rifle according to your retarded logic
>>
>>28357749
>Autism
You must have had a hard time with CS too.
>>
>>28357743
One other thing about Retrofuturism:
Fallout's timeline split from ours when the first two atom bombs dropped. They changed course in the 1950s, but the apocalypse happened in 2077. The went through the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s, 20s, 30s, 40, 50s, 60s, and 70s. Over a hundred years AFTER the point of divergence and 60 years in our future.

There is no discernable reason why their guns would look any more like WWI/II weaponry than our modern guns, especially since all first world countries had been embroiled in a Resource War for decades which would fuel weapons development.
>>
>>28357749
>2016-3 days
>Surprised that weapons are mirrored.

Has there been a non-autistic game in the last decade that didn't mirror the guns?
>>
>>28357550
I always assumed the Brotherhood brought it into their East Coast empire, kinda explains where they got the steel and materials to build their airship
>>
>>28357760
Why should I have an argument? I'm not Bethesda. I'm not a whiny bitch either. I don't fucking care about development time. Or polygons or $60.
>>
>>28357812
What are you even on about? All the bolt action guns have left-handed bolts.
>>
>>28357826
Then why are you posting? You prompted the question
>>28357626
>>
>>28357828
Having a righty shoot left handed guns is not unique to Fallout.
>>
>>28357817
The Prydwen was a pre-built ship that had crashed that they got running, not brand new.
Also, the Lyons era BoS got fucking #shrekt between FO3 and 4, that's why Maxson is in charge at such a young age.
>>
>>28357846
Ok? That doesn't make it NOT an idiotic fuckup
>>
>>28357605
Game balance, same reason the Brotherhood doesn't give you a set of T-60 as soon as you join up and cores are scarce.
>>
>>28357840
Because when you use the words "atrocious" and "disgusting" I imagine you where talking about the holocaust.
Not whining about a video game you thought was not very nice because it didn't have enough content.
>>
>>28357856
No they built it at the airbase from Fallout 3. Brotherhood had airships but those crashed in Chicago
>>
>>28357799
Yeah. I actually did. Didn't stop me from playing though..

>>28357812
Fallout 3 and due to it NV had proper bolt action. Why couldn't they just do it like they did on those or did they fire the only dev that actually know how to use guns?
>>
>shortest main quest of any game ever
I was pretty disappointed desu senpai
>>
>>28357749
Chinese assault rifle is an RPD
>>
>>28357891
Well then you may need to brush up on your english mate because I'm pretty sure an overcooked steak isn't the Holocaust either.
>>
>>28357856
Did they ever give details about that? They still had the Citadel so things couldn't have gone too badly.
>>
>>28357922
Chinese AR is just a chinkshit AK mixed with whatever other nonsense cold war guns the artist liked
>>
>>28357908
>mfw Elder Scrolls 3 goes from zero to Nevarine in 5 min
>>
>>28357886
>balance

Is that why you get a set as soon as the pridwyn arrives and you find fusion cores everywhere?
>>
>>28357932
Honestly I think they just killed them off-screen due to fan outrage, notice that Danse and many other BoS members are rocking the Outkast paintjob which seems to have caught on after the two groups rejoined and both Lyons bit it.
>>
>>28357926
>Atrocious
>Extremely evil or cruel; monstrous
Your mother is a very bad cook.
>>
>>28357967
Your schoolteacher was bad at her job
You're not "winning" by being pedantic
>>
>>28357980
>"winning"
Can you get more autistic?
>>
>>28357953
That's about halfway through the game unless you obsessively do side-quests.
>>
>>28358048
You're the one posting in a thread to have a discussion you've already stated you 'don't care about'
You're clearly trying to "win" something, and calling me out on that just makes you look like an even bigger ass with his foot even further in his mouth.
If you legitimately didn't care you wouldn't respond.
>>
File: 1405627612718s.jpg (3 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
1405627612718s.jpg
3 KB, 125x92
>>28358074
Are you fucking new? I don't care if anon thinks anon is an ass.
I just like to make your blood pressure rise.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>28358130
>continuing to post in a thread he claims he doesn't care about
>entire post boils down to 'u mad'
You could be shooting guns right now
>>
>>28358134
that NY/CA legal grip tho
>>
>>28358134
what game is this?
>>
File: fallout 4 survival.jpg (118 KB, 499x620) Image search: [Google]
fallout 4 survival.jpg
118 KB, 499x620
I liked Fallout 4. That is about all I have to say on the subject.
>>
>>28358170
Blacklight: Retribution
>>
>>28358072
It's so easy to burn through the quests to get the fort hagen. It feels like the first quarter.
>>
>>28358149
Or I could continue playing this game where you try to shut me up.
>>
>>28358134
What's with bright colored guns in games lately?
>>
>>28354634
Isn't it large because its made to be used with power armor. Anyone think of that?
>>
>>28354873
>>28354936

>somehow turning a conversation about silly weapon design into liberals hating gun rights

is this the mentality you go through every day life with?
>>
>>28354616
fallout 4 has pretty good fast paced combat against a decent AI system imo. that is if u don't use timestop button like a fagent...
>>
File: 2015-12-04_00010.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-04_00010.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>28354616
It's not nearly as extensive as it should have been.

When they showed the trailers, I thought we'd be able to do shit like mod a 10mm pistol into a damn minigun with time, materials, and perks.

Instead you can only do the "start with a pistol, end up with an assault rifle of bigger caliber" wit hideous pipe weapons.

Fallout is not a game series where I expect realistic guns.
>>
>>28358281
I didn't know the VATS button until 20ish hours into the game, even once I found out I still preferred normally shooting, the fuckin crit system is retarded.
>>
Obsidian when?
>>
>>28355586
How to make weapon schematics. Disassemble a weapon. Closely examine. You now nave schematics.
>>
File: 1449628286153.jpg (155 KB, 729x455) Image search: [Google]
1449628286153.jpg
155 KB, 729x455
>>28358301
Never
>>
>>28358314
pls no
>>
>>28358299
I was the opposite, when I started playing fallout 3 a long long time ago in a galaxy far away, I used the timestop button for a while, then I stopped using it because I realize it was for invalids and not for supreme combat gamers like myself lol.

probably only used timestop once in the entire 300+ hours I spent on new vegas.

though I must say that the vats killcam is pretty cool.
>>
>>28358287

>Fallout is not a game series where I expect realistic guns.

The goofy stuff doesn't bother me either but I really enjoyed New Vegas and their attempts at some degree of realism. It was nice that some of the guns you could acquire looked somewhat like stuff you might have in your safe at home.
>>
>>28358307
You'll also need to do things like figure out how to properly and precisely machine duplicate parts and learn the materials used.

>>28358181
I wish those magazines had been somewhat readable like books in TES games. Even if all we could get is like a two page "article" or a silly centerfold.

>>28357466
>>28357528
It almost seems like at one point weapon customization was going to be a lot more expansive, and thus you could turn a regular laser rifle into an institute laser rifle and back.

But they cut that because CONSOLES!.

>>28357605
>>28357886
Actually, when you think of it, the Institute weapons are perfect for the people who designed them.
>Mostly science nerds with no firearms or military training who then put it into the hands of experimental robots who started out not terrible articulate
>Institute weapons are designed light and with incredibly low recoil so accuracy can be maintained and carrying them doesn't tire out the user

I also think they're more accurate while having a higher rate of fire.

I must admit, I only use regular laser rifles because I found an Endless magazine one early on and a shitton of fusion cells.
>>
>>28358307
There's a bit more to it than that. The Merlin engines the Brits made in WWII had a very extensive one, as do most non-slavshit weapons.
>>
>>28358513
I just found that Endless mag one, I got all amped and put my best mods from "Righteous Authority" onto it. Then I used it and when it was shit I saw the damage was trash compared to Righteous. I was so disappointed
>>
>>28358566
Were you speccing into rifles? I'm specced for rifles and punching myself.

And doesn't Righteous Authority only do bonus damage on crits?
>>
>>28358594
Yah I'm pretty happy with it though, I have like 4 rifles I carry around for different occasions and it works well.

The bonus crit damage is a pretty dumb special effect, which is why I was so willing to drop Righteous when I found the Endless mag one. But even when I took all the mods off of it and put them onto Endless, it still had more damage so I couldn't bring myself to keep using Endless
>>
>>28357897
>Chicago
I thought there wasn't any lore established in the mid eastern US
>>
>>28358823
FALLOUT TACTICS
>>
>>28357402
>could be removed at will
I'm pretty sure you can't remove weapons mods in NV vanilla
>>
>>28356586
The 12.7mm service rifle was set in that caliber because it was a border gun for a Canadian border patrolman. Basically it would be used to fire into engine blocks of people that were trying to speed through the checkpoints.
>>
>>28356366
>I've got a feeling they've fucked up the designs deliberately, cause you basically make your own weapons in the game, and if someone could make an actual gun based on the design, the game would be definitely frowned upon or even banned in nogunz countries.

wow dude you're fucking retarded
>>
File: Fallout 4_20151211132723.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 4_20151211132723.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
>pipe guns are made out of the shittiest materials, have rust all over them, and have nonsensical parts on them
Meanwhile the Metro games have the coolest home made weapons I've ever seen
>>
>>28359885
then go fucking play Metro you cock sucking shitposter
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.