[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU LAW for banning firearms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: AGXTZrKwOpSvQKa-800x450-noPad.jpg (14 KB, 419x286) Image search: [Google]
AGXTZrKwOpSvQKa-800x450-noPad.jpg
14 KB, 419x286
Hey /k/ !
Europe needs your sup.

They want to ban our gunlaws bcause terrorism.. and shit like that.

pls help us!
heres the pedition.

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-eu-you-cannot-stop-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership?source_location=petitions_share_skip
>>
>>28354479
They were the reason why a hundred people died by eight people. There were no law abiding gun owners there, but people who smuggled guns into the country.
>>
>>28354492
yeah because some sandniggers fucked up paris

they want to ban our semi-auto guns
>>
File: 1443873263645.png (396 KB, 399x746) Image search: [Google]
1443873263645.png
396 KB, 399x746
Already signed it ages ago. I was looking at the percentage of signatures by rates of gun owners in each country, as usual us Brits are apathetic cunts. We had one of the lowest turnouts, but then I suspect that some of it has to do with being more detached (or maybe thinking we are) from the EU and Europe that continental countries.

I think it's a pretty dirty trick that they pulled, using those attacks to try and launch this shit. But it's the oldest trick in the anti-gunner's book and it's worked for them before.
>>
File: muh Vepr & AK.jpg (305 KB, 963x519) Image search: [Google]
muh Vepr & AK.jpg
305 KB, 963x519
>>28354479
Already did my part a month ago. Didn't this DIRECTIVE pretty much get BTFO'd by just about everyone, except some skinny french?

At least Winland's already clearly stated that they're not supporting nor adapting that piece of shit directive. Would fucking kill reservist activities and hunting.
>>
>>28354479
A change.org petition, that's useful.
>>
>>28354583
>but then I suspect that some of it has to do with being more detached (or maybe thinking we are) from the EU and Europe that continental countries.

Mostly it's because most of it would not affect you, as this sort of shitty laws is already in effect in the UK.
>>
File: 1389423219666.png (472 KB, 1020x770) Image search: [Google]
1389423219666.png
472 KB, 1020x770
>>28354479

Honestly I don't think there's any way to help you pal.
>>
>>28355219
What AK is that?
>>
>>28354479
It's amazing how this little game works.
>Invite terrorists into country, tell them no search/discretion by authorities upon entrance
>Continue rhetoric against weapons
>Terrorists attack citizens
>Demand citizens give up arms or *some* concession like magazines/capabilities
>Laws enacted or not it doesn't matter
>Allow more terrorists in
>More attacks
>More restrictions
>More attacks
>More restrictions until all gun rights gone
>>
File: muh Norinco 56S.jpg (502 KB, 1632x847) Image search: [Google]
muh Norinco 56S.jpg
502 KB, 1632x847
>>28355429
Norinco 56S.
A fairly typical chink export model of late 80s- early 90s.
>>
File: 1340618956241.jpg (27 KB, 300x267) Image search: [Google]
1340618956241.jpg
27 KB, 300x267
>>28355432
>end results: more and more attacks
>France becomes Afghanistan 2
>>
>>28355465
How much did you pay? Happy with it?

Noricos are known to be finicky and overall crappy 8 times out of 10. Don't mean to shit on your gun but that's my experience at least and it seems to be the way most reservists and other shooters view the gun.
>>
File: 20150625_100932.jpg (2 MB, 3255x1515) Image search: [Google]
20150625_100932.jpg
2 MB, 3255x1515
>>28355503
490€. Came with the sling, a single mag, and the 2-7x scope as seen in the pic.

Was used, and the previous owner had bolted a fudd-type scope mount on it, that luckily came off with little elbow grease. Got a commie-style side rail for it later on and new mags.

It's alright and works, which fulfills my bare essential requirements. The front sight seems to lean a tiny bit to the right, since I had to adjust the post almost all the way to the left in order for it to shoot straight.
The stock also occasionally gets a bit wobbly, which can luckily be remedied by tightening the two screws that hold it down.

These are not really deal-breaking flaws, since I'm planning to swap the old wood with polymer furniture, and get a picatinny rail mount + a red dot of some sort. The only minor bummer I consider the fact that no typical AK47/AKM bayonets really sit right with this gun, since it's technically a mix of the two, with a tad longer barrel - and thus would require its own unique bayonet (that people are asking way too much for online).

The rifle was a bit of a panic-purchase, since I'd just gotten my 7.62x39 license, and all the sudden the numerous bookmarks I'd made of potential rifle candidates had just disappeared / sold out. Apparently Putin's actions in Ukraine resulted a total import and export ban, so the few guns and accessories floating around the country & EU are pretty much all we got for now.

tl;dr: it's a bit of a frankenstein, but damn fun to shoot. My bud's practicing the 3 gun shooting, and he likes it more than the AR-15 they usually shoot in their club.
>>
>>28355432
I fucking hate this world
>>
>>28355219
That's a REALLY nice looking norinco.
>>
>>28355503
Nigga what? Norincos are great AKs, they have some of the best triggers you can find in a factory AK.
>>
>>28356248
Norico AKs have a shitty reputation here in Finland, mostly for a good reason. They kinda suck compared to any other AK on the market.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.