[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A set of white teeth points this at you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: its.real.maybe.jpg (34 KB, 635x391) Image search: [Google]
its.real.maybe.jpg
34 KB, 635x391
Quick! Real or fake? Dind't du nuffin!
>>
I have a reasonable belief that it could be real. Tyrone is shot dead if he doesn't comply immediately.
>>
File: 1450931594917.jpg (121 KB, 1600x1584) Image search: [Google]
1450931594917.jpg
121 KB, 1600x1584
>>28351832
It's airshit as fuck but I'd still shoot his nigger ass nigger/10 git me to reply
>>
KICK IN THE BALLS

RUN

Not going to bother trying to draw my CCW if the other guy already has a gun on me. No point in staying to fight it out for absolutely 0 gain.
>>
>>28351832

If It didn't have an orange tip and at distance yeah I could believe that's a gun.

Kid was a complete retard to reach for it infront of cops though.
>>
File: self dufense.gif (368 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
self dufense.gif
368 KB, 475x360
>>28351922
>>
>>28351832
It's hard to tell at a glance, especially from beyond point-blank while in the shade (which is exactly what happened). I suppose you could conclude that it's a fake since criminals don't typically have easy access to "longslide" target handguns. But what do city cops know about guns? Nothing.

Honestly, city cops are just too damn twitchy. They keep tooting their fucking horn like they do and they're eventually gonna piss everybody else off. It's like they don't expect to encounter any danger in their line of work. Imbeciles...
>>
I'd actually side with the twitch trigger happy cops on this one. Unless you're a fucking operator or your brain works faster than most people when presented in a situation like this, you're going to think it's a real gun.
And fuck whoever gets mad about this. I mean, if you dressed in a seemingly very cop-like uniform and you went around raping women utilizing it, people are not going to blame the fake uniform, they're blaming the person using it.
>>
>>28355118
What are you talking about you mongloid? How does that relate to anything.

And you're wrong anyway. The law (cops/prosecutors/judges) will totally punish a guy committing crimes impersonating the police harsher then they might otherwise. They understandably take criminals exploiting their authority personally.
>>
>>28351832
It doesn't matter if he had a real gun instead of an airsoft gun, what matters is that it was in his pants and not his hands.
>>
>>28351832
why the hell is he smiling at me?
>>
>>28351832
Who cares?
Would be justified either way.

>>28351922
>KICK IN THE BALLS
Good idea

>RUN
Are you retarded? you can't outrun a bullet!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.