[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doggo Defense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: he a good boy - he dindu nuffin.jpg (145 KB, 350x414) Image search: [Google]
he a good boy - he dindu nuffin.jpg
145 KB, 350x414
tl;dr
need a weapon to carry to protect my doggo from strays.

Longer version:
I was walking and i encountered a pack of 4-5 strays. 3 were pretty big pit bulls and the rest were just mutts. I've called the city before about the absurd number of strays, but they don't really give a fuck.

Anyway, I was just a few yards from my front gate when I saw them. They all came flying from across the street and forced me to into a neighbor's yard. At this point they essentially surrounded me. I was carrying of course, but my dog was obviously flipping the fuck out and I could barely hold the leash and i couldn't draw my ccw. Even if i could , blasting away on a stranger's yard would almost certainly get me killed if the dogs didn't rip my face off first.

I spotted a brick at the last second and dropped the leash, picked it up clocked one of the pits as it came at me, meanwhile my doggo was warding off the ones behind me. I think i started barking like an autist and we chased them all away and ran home. Doggo got belly rubs and treats for saving my ass.

Now i was wondering what kind of weapon would work in this scenario? I was thinking maybe like a noisy taser could be useful but I'd like to hear your thoughts.
>>
>>28348790
Good old pepper spray works, sound of a taser or stun baton might help too
But honestly just use your gun, you're justified
>>
>>28348790
There is literally nothing wrong is discharging a firearm in self defense.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
>.44 magnum
>>
I was walking down this bike path, this old couple with one of those dogs the size of a bear gnarled and came at me a little.

I was unknowing ready for a dog attack. I had my coat wrapped around my left arm and my knife in my right pocket. He would of bitten my coat covered arm and I would of done one of those skyrim wolf kick stabs.
>>
10mm, accept no substitutes.

if you're worried about the legal repercussions of such a round, or have moral qualms with removing fido, I'd say something as loud as possible like a prong taser, that shit triggers me still.
>>
>>28348853
>I was unknowing ready for a dog attack. I had my coat wrapped around my left arm and my knife in my right pocket.
Are you sure you're not SAS? That's in their manual.
>>
>>28348868
>Tazer dog
>Every muscle in his body is spasming
>Dog is on the floor shaking with an erection ejaculating
>Owner trys to hug dog to comfort
>She starts spasming
>Owner covered in jizz with a dog with an erection
>>
>>28348879
Doctor I'm CIA
>>
>>28348879
Nice
>>
>>28348901

>crying qt covered in dog jizz
>why am I only finding this fetish now.jpeg
>>
>>28348829
if someone came into your yard and starting shooting, would you investigate who or why he is shooting, before you reacted? Also note I'm a spoopy minority.

So, I'm sure i would have been justified in shooting dog, but my neighbors would be justified in shooting me.
>>
>>28348930
It's just like seagulls pooping on a girls butt
>>
>>28348790
>move out of shitty neighborhood
>???
>profit
>>
>>28348980
unless ???? is code for sucking dicks for money, there would be no profit. Cost of living is cheap as fuck here, and I'm not too far from work. Moving anywhere nice will cost me 3x as much, and not really benefit me since i stay home all the time anyway.
>>
>>28348946
>guy surrounded by rabid dogs
Yeah I'd probably not shoot at him, as would most people. Also don't you at least know your neighbors? Also don't pull the race card you piece of shit.
>>
Rat poison 'meat' from the haredware store, to kill the other animals! It's the best solution!

You dont need a weapon, they sell what you need at walmart. Get a thing of rat poison from Wal-mart or somesuch place, it's cheap and dogs LOVE IT. Try some of it yourself, it's pretty good. the chemicals in the ham slices are made to kill only work on rats and dogs. Those chemicals taste fucking fantastic and the arsenic is just enough to give you trails that night but not enough to ruin your next day.

Best weapon to kill a dog is rat poison. Fuck guns, not needed. Lucky Jesus made us so we can eat that poison and not only survive but HAVEF UN!
>>
File: 1430449955609.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1430449955609.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>28349026
>Rat poison
Has anyone else ever genuinely feared that their neighbor would do this to your dog?

Literally the worst feeling.

>tfw cameras and quick access to roof
would it be considered premeditated murder in cali?
>>
File: b boys.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
b boys.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
>>28349005
>i stay home all the time anyway
then how'd you get attacked by dogs? shit, didn't know K9 home invasion was a thing. damn you Beagle Brothers!
>>
>>28349078
well besides walking my dog around a block in broad daylight i don't go out, but I've been doing that for years with zero issues.
>>
>>28349075
If ur neighbor is feeding your dog rat poison, or your dog tied up outside that exisits only to always be barking loudly, suddenly stops barking forever, it's probably for a good-ass reason and maybe the world doesn't need your dog around?
>>
>>28349173
My dog does none of that so fuck off m8

he's the kind of neighbor that would feed your dog rat poison just because he's an asshole.
>>
Pepper spray. Foam style if you don't want the mist to hit your own doggo
>>
>>28349246
Don't leave your dog outside.
>>
>>28348790
bear spray is what I would carry. You can get it at sporting goods stores. It'll be safer to use and prevent legal trouble after you shoot a dog.
Plus if a dog attacks your dog, you gonna start shooting into that fray?

Go to sporting goods store, get a big ass can of bear spray.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.