[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VP9 inferiority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: HK-VP9-left.jpg (51 KB, 1200x846) Image search: [Google]
HK-VP9-left.jpg
51 KB, 1200x846
Not trying to shit post but honestly I can't think of a more modern, flash in the pan, obsolete pistol

15 rounds when the standard in full size is 17
trigger guard mag release is a liability and MAC proved it
Ergonomics aren't anything that the M&P and PPQ can't do. And are superior pistols.
It's a poor man's P30
Cocking wings are for children and tacticool ninjas.
>>
>>28347277
This has been beaten into the ground.
>>
>>28347277
We all know VP9 is a shit.
>>
I still giggle at the cocking wings. The Ruger P-Series did that(the safety/decocker doubled as cocking wings) back in the mid eighties, and H&K tries to claim it as an 'innovation'.
>>
>>28347391
The rearmost serrations on the FN 5.7 are extended as well.
>>
Then why was /K/ praising it like it was the hammer of Thor?
>>
>>28347603
Two guys were doing that.
>>
>>28347277
>Not trying to shit post
>>
60 year old Communist pistols are better than VP9.
>>
>>28347603
>>28347908
This. It literally was a couple faggots trying to reinvent the sebenza meme
>>
>>28347277

I still can't believe how bad it failed in that MAC video. Jamming up after a little splash in a puddle, holy shit. Glad I never bought into the hype, shit is german garbage.
>>
>cocking wings are bad
This is so dumb, it's an added feature you may or may not use that doesn't obstruct anything.
It doesn't make the pistol better necessarily, but it sure doesn't make it worse
>>
>>28347277
>It's a poor man's P30

Noguns here seriously considering a VP9. P30 looks damn nice but everyone says the trigger is super-shit. :( A poor trigger sounds like a pretty big con in a handgun. I've been googling "P30 vs VP9" and the consensus seems to be that people just prefer the VP9.

All the reviewers seem to give it great marks. Are gun reviewers just untrustworthy? Would it still be a bad idea to VP9 if I never intend to expose the gun to harsh conditions?
>>
>>28348739
I wouldn't trust my life to it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.