[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET IN HERE YOU CONCEALED CARRY SNOBS!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Cobra-CA-32-380-lg.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Cobra-CA-32-380-lg.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
my wifes brother wants to sell her a cobra cr .380 (pic related but it's not the one she's talking about) i need you to convince me that paying $150 for it is a shit idea. also make me realize that the conceal carry you prefer is the most superior of all
>>
>>28346970
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_night_special
It's dangerous after continued use, and isn't reliable enough to trust your life to. They're made of pot metal and the cheapest plastics.
>>
>>28346970
Cobra is 100% shit, don't get it.
>>
>>28346970
They sell for $100 new

https://www.classicfirearms.com/hand-guns/?manufacturer=296
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (118 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
118 KB, 1280x640
>>28347652
>that entire page
>>
>>28346970
kek I sell these fuckers for $105 including tax in my store. I cannot tell you how many people come back and say "this piece of shit doesnt cycle properly!" I just tell them to take it up with cobra
>>
>>28347677
Poorfags and niggers i assume?
>>
>>28347677
>I sell these fuckers for $105 including tax in my store. I cannot tell you how many people come back and say "this piece of shit doesnt cycle properly!" I just tell them to take it up with cobra

You're a real dick.
>>
>>28347980
I am selling you a new product, if its defective from the manufacture I cant help it thats on the maker.

>>28347928
Who else sees a $105 new pistol and thinks "I should buy this"?
>>
>>28347980
Not him but don't be a nigger, do your research with this amazing thing called the internet.
>>
>>28347993
Thats what I figured. Especially the niggers honestly
>>28347980
How is this being a dick? Its not his fault some retard thinks 100 bucks worth of quality is adequate
>>
>>28346970
I wouldn't trust my life with a cobra, but I'd buy one to fuck around with.
I bought a SW Bodyguard.
It's got a cooler name so you should buy one.
>>
File: 1446957383312.jpg (4 MB, 3900x5008) Image search: [Google]
1446957383312.jpg
4 MB, 3900x5008
>>28346970

here look at this
>>
File: ATF PKG70GSG9.jpg (367 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
ATF PKG70GSG9.jpg
367 KB, 1280x960
>>28351418
>No M70A 9mm Tokarev clone.
Pretty good list otherwise I guess.
>>
>>28351418
>suggesting .22lrs and the likes for home/self defense
what in fuck?
>>
>>28346970
My dad bought a cobra Denali a few months back to carry in his coat pocket on the farm. We took it out a week after he bought it to test fire it. After loading a mag and chambering a round, he tried to shoot it. The gun didn't really make a noise when the trigger was pulled, and the gun didn't fire. After cycling a new round, he pulled the trigger again, nothing happened, again. We did this until the mag was empty, with no luck. When we got home we stripped down the gun to see if we could see anything wrong with the gun. It turned out that the manufacturer put the firing pin in backwards, I shit you not. After fixing the factory issues we went to shoot it again and had no problem doing so. It's a pretty shit weapon and it hurts to shoot, but once you work out the kinks, it's better than nothing.
>>
>>28351418
>suggesting those pistol/rifle gimmicks for legitimate self defense

whoever made this meme chart deserves to be culturally enriched
>>
Cobra = Former Davis and Lorcin tooling
Jimenez = Former Jennings tooling (Mr. Jimenez was a long-time Jennings employee and outbid an anti-gun group at a bankruptcy auction that was going to destroy everything)
Phoenix = Raven, though they've expanded and I don't even know if they make the MP-25 clone anymore
>>
>>28347993
I do. I collect Saturday Night Specials though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.