[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know how trustworthy opsgear is? I ordered a rig 2 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1448765712262.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1448765712262.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
Anyone know how trustworthy opsgear is? I ordered a rig 2 weeks ago and paid for 2 day delivery so I'm feeling a little scammed
>>
>>28344762
They are a scam, you delusional retard.
>>
>>28344774
Thanks
>>
>>28344762
>OP's gear
Ha!
>>
>>28344762
You ordered during the holidays.very bad timing.
>>
They're not a scam, just a shitty site to deal with.
>>
I remember paintballing with those people back in the day. They made airsofters look sane.
>>
>>28344762
>ordering off a website

Get a load of this Luddite.
>>
>>28344762
you know motherfucker if your gonna post something like that but not provide a link to the vid of it getting it's head blown apart you might as well go fucking cut your dick off and become a goddamn woman you fucking slut god fucking damnit I wanted to see the rabbit die fuck!
>>
>>28345217
>rabbit
>>
>>28345217
ayy lmao
>>
>>28344762
Wait a minute that's a fucking goat

Goddamn I hate myself at times but still I wanted to see what it would look like with his head being shot but fuck you OP fuck you and I hope your family gets slaughtered and your daughter to be sold into sex slavery you fucking bitch
>>
>>28345267
wew lad
>>
>>28345217
>>28345267
Not really that interesting. As someone who has put goats down like this it isn't spectacular at all- just a bang and the goat collapsing with nothing more than some blood coming out of the entry and exit holes (not even the size of a dime). Then again I've only ever used a glock 22 and have never thought of using a S&W 500 or something akin to that.
>>
>>28345337
I've used my .45 with hollow points to put down a goat that had gotten very sick and weak and it was about the same as when I've done it with a .22. Small trickle of blood out of the entry and exit wounds and maybe some from the mouth.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.