[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>11 brigades >broken everything >only combat experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12
File: bw.png (20 KB, 614x259) Image search: [Google]
bw.png
20 KB, 614x259
>11 brigades
>broken everything
>only combat experience is being baby-sited in Afghanistan and Kosovo and watching France do the job in Libya and Syria
Is the Bundeswehr the Iraqi Army of Europe?
>>
Is wikipedia the shitposting bible?
>>
>>28343588
At least in the past year, it seems like it.

I haven't been following very well though...
>>
File: Nazi rally, 1937..jpg (231 KB, 1400x935) Image search: [Google]
Nazi rally, 1937..jpg
231 KB, 1400x935
>>28343588
Careful what you wish for anon, a lot of people are afraid of a powerful Germany.
>waiting for the 4th reich
>>
>>28343769
>Careful what you wish for anon
More than one A400?
>>
>>28343769
Germans never had a very powerful army beyond Prussia, their main strength was the quality of their equipment and industry along with innovative tactics for their time. Their successes in WW2 were mainly a fluke propped up by the above factors and a whole lot of revanchism among the populace.
>>
>>28343769
>powerful Germany
>always bad
So...kicking Napoleon the thirds ass in the Franco Prussia war was bad? They were strong then.
They were the bad guys in WW2, and not that Terrorist who killed Franz Ferdinand?
Bullshit.
They fucked up once by voting for an asshole. You live in America, do you hate us for fucking up and voting for Obama? Oh wait, your trip solves that question...
>>
America subsidizes the military of western europe and it has pacts of collective defense with it.

Why would it need to have any military in this generation at all?
>>
>>28343588
Daily reminder that Germany never won a war.
>>
>>28343790
That and they have what I call the "Ireland effect"
All the productive males moved somewhere else, were killed, or liberal'd into submission, whilst all the idiots and unproductive fucktards got coddled and handed positions of power and given free reign to fuck shit up.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>28343787
I never implied they were bad you idiot. I fucking love Germany.
>>
>>28343799
>their war for unification, I.E, the Franco Prussian war wasn't a thing
>the Boers weren't German
>they weren't winning 'til they pissed off Russia
The third one I'll give you, but seriously? They've won at least two that I can think of...
>>
File: 1449149629283.jpg (80 KB, 450x399) Image search: [Google]
1449149629283.jpg
80 KB, 450x399
>>28343799
>someone will bite the "there was no germany before 1871" bait
>>
>>28343812
The boers were Dutch you kraut idiot.
>>
>>28343820
Yes lad, Germany per se started existing in 1871. Before that there were only assorted German princes.
>>28343812
>>their war for unification, I.E, the Franco Prussian war wasn't a thing
Germany unificated after the war.
>voortrekkers
>German
>>
>>28343812
>Boers
>German
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>28343769
Fuck off muzzie scum. You and your entire deceitful death cult needs to be exterminated

thereligionofpeaceDOTcomSLASHquranSLASH011-taqiyya.htm
>>
>>28343874
I'm not a Shia
>>
>>28343882
Even worse
>>
>>28343868
Lower Saxon Dutch, which is ethnically very similar to Germans.
>>
File: D0xku2d.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
D0xku2d.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>28343874
>death cult
>needs to be exterminated
>taqiyya
>tripfag is actually a sunni
>>
>>28343891
>Be dutch farmers
>speak dutch
>Live in the netherlands
>move all they way to South Africa
>Keep things such as the Prinsenvlag and all sorts of Dutch things as part of your culture
>according to someone on the internet you're German because you're "ethnically similar"
>>
>discussion about german military
>germans need the glorious boers to have at least some decency and success in their history
sounds about right
>>
File: 1444625982010.jpg (190 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
1444625982010.jpg
190 KB, 960x1440
>>28343588
That would be the FDF.
>>
>>28343588
While it's true that the Bundeswehr got fucked up by politicians after we became fully independent in 1990, I'm fucking glad we didn't take part in the whole Iraq/libya disasters.

>Hurr we wrecked some 2nd world militaries while causing massive havoc and indirectly supporting durkas. We strong
>>
>>28343940
Do you have a better idea how to give your military practical experience?
>>
>>28343977
Fighting ISIS alongside the Peshmerga maybe but definitely not blindly rushing into third world country civil wars and/or removing dictators who keep the violent apes down just for the sake of "muh experience"
>>
>>28343938
Atleast they are allowed to train better than the germans
>>
>>28343977
Invading Poland would give Bundeswehr a lot of valuable experience in both conventional warfare and COIN.
>>
>>28343882
>>28343913
Read the god damned page, faggots. Its not just about taqiyya and taqiyya isn't the only deceit enshrined in your "holy" rag. Your blood thirsty goat fucking child rapist "prophet" himself engaged in trickery and deception. And if he's the muzziescum idea of the "perfect" man, its no wonder your entire religion is fucked.
>>
>>28344046
Bundeswehr only trains literal ghetto warfare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e33GMEn1uP8&t=1m0s
>>
>>28343588
The only thing here that matters are the German navy and SOF.
Poland the US and France are defending German borders if necessary. Clearly it is retarded but that's how it works now.
>>
>>28343799
Germans have won plenty of wars.
Just not as GERMANY.
>>
>>28344108
>SOF
are you sure that you know what you're talking about?
>>
>>28343921
Spaniards are ethnically similar to Portuguese, does that trigger you?
>>
>>28344113
Apparently not, why not explain it for me then?
>>
>>28344019
Also: Completely reorganizing the Bundeswehr with the goal to bolster it's efficiency, flexibility and durability aswell as changing the mindset of both politicians and the general population seem way more urgent to me.
>>
The current Bundeswehr might actually be the most sensible thing to do: Germany currently has no enemies, all european countries are our BFF's now, and the remaining non-european major powers have absolutely no interestin in invading germany.
Furthermore, not even the arabs bomb us, so everytime the Bundeswehr is deployed out of "solidarity" to the average citizen it sounds way to much like "we´re fighting other peoples wars".
It´s a simple matter of fact that our current army is not designed to actually defeat an enemy: Instead it's more of a giant R&D project in order to keep the ability to go full Wehrmacht alive. While there are supply issues out the ass, there are barely any vehicles left which were designed prior to the 2000's.
Compare it to the US army which is actually functional, but for exactely that reason slow to introduce new equipment to it´s armed forces. There is no reason for Germany to have an actually capable army now, when there would be noone to fight, + the massive costs such an undertaking would bring.
>>
>>28343787
>Germans not the scum of the world

1. Destroying the Roman Empire in the West
2. The time they ruled Europe is called the dark age
3. WW1
4. WW2
5. Letting millions of muslins into europe

Never trust a fucking german
>>
>>28344348
>Germany currently has no enemies
We do have enemies. Not necessarily actual states but organizations.

>not even the arabs bomb us
Because to this day they were either to dumb to build functioning bombs or were busted by the police before they could cause any damage

>Instead it's more of a giant R&D project in order to keep the ability to go full Wehrmacht alive
How the fuck should we be able to go "full Wehrmacht"? Back in the day maybe when we had reserves (both material and personal) and the Territorialheer that was might possible but not anymore.
Dissolving units and selling/scrapping material is easy and fast but raising new units and equipping them with hardware and trained personnel takes a long, long time.
If shit would hit the fan over night, we'd stand there with our dicks hanging out

>There is no reason for Germany to have an actually capable army now
Yes there is. Germany greatly relies on it's economy which in turn relies on safe trading routes and resources.
It's also not in our interest that organizations ,which want to inflict damege on us by any way imageinable, can operate unbothered

We might don't need a 600000 men army like 30 years ago but we need an effictive army which is able to react properly to the current problems and is able to expand in a relatively short amount of time in case we'd face an all-out war
>>
>>28344356

/his/ Romanist here

Shut your vagina, it was the goths, and goths were scandinavians.
>>
>>28344797
Fucking emos!
>>
>>28344348
>Germany currently has no enemies, all european countries are our BFF's now
I don't think any european country will confirm that after Merkels refugee stunt.

>Instead it's more of a giant R&D project in order to keep the ability to go full Wehrmacht alive.
Are you retarded? Do you think that we can flip a switch and RheinMetall starts shitting out 50 Leopard 2A7 per day? This isn't 1938 where you can build an additional factory and military equipment appears. Even if we wanted, we couldn't going to 600k soldiers in probably less than 10 years. Which is more than enough time for fucking Poland to go crazy and decide that Berlin was German for long enough.

>but for exactely that reason slow to introduce new equipment to it´s armed forces
I don't see the US mainly using planes from the seventies
>>
>>28343891
WE WUZ BOERS N SHIT!
>>
File: 1450795705257.jpg (54 KB, 720x515) Image search: [Google]
1450795705257.jpg
54 KB, 720x515
>>28343874
this.

>>28343882
you worship an evil religion of barbarism and murder.
>>
File: 17665098165.gif (1002 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
17665098165.gif
1002 KB, 500x275
>be german state
>be surrounded by friendly countries with good militaries
>only threat comes from within the country
>instead of wasting money on armed forces, let neighbouring countries be my shield
lel
>>
>>28345341
>surrounded by friendly countries with good militaries
Like what? Pooland? Shitaly?
>>
>>28343786
What about the Franko-prussian war?

The german empire was the biggest military power pre WW1 in europe.
>>
>>28344348
Germanies enemies are already within its borders & running the government
Which is why they want a weak military
Only treasonous marxists want to see a non-existant military
>>
>>28343787
The real blunder was the man-child degenerate Willy II. His father may have been a liberal and a lesser choice when compared to his very conservative grandfather, Wilhelm I, but I would hope that Friedrich III would have kept Bismarck and not given carte blanche to Franz Joseph and his staff.
>>
>>28345879
Prussia is a notable exception, and doesn't fit nicely into my generalization. On the whole though, it's almost always innovation in one form or another that sees Germans through rather than training, discipline, and experience.

Despite the current misconception, Germany is for the most part a peaceful place for the vast majority of its history, preferring economic and cultural pursuits to conquest and war. Even when they go to war, it's usually due to outside influences pressuring them rather than the pursuit of glory or land.
>>
At least they have a based theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsSfTwT5EMM
>>
>>28344348
>go full Wehrmacht

Reminder that you will never:
reclaim Nordschleswig
reclaim Elsaß-Lothringen
reclaim Schlesien
reclaim Pommern
reclaim Westpreußen
reclaim Posen
reclaim Ostpreußen

and then you will never expel the Turks, French, Polish and, above all others, the filthy Russians who had the audacity to rename Königsberg into Kaliningrad and then built some ugly commie building on the ruins of the Königsberger Schloß.

Despair you fucking Krauts.
>>
>>28345306
Did they seriously draw a fart cloud coming off of that one guy? I guess the artist just hates Islam in general.
>>
File: 1450584741748.jpg (39 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
1450584741748.jpg
39 KB, 620x330
>>28346208
Well, islam hates civilization.
>>
>>28343790
>Why would it need to have any military in this generation at all?

Because there might come a day when the US decides to quit picking up the tab for Europe. An effective military isn't something you can achieve by turning a switch. It takes continuous effort and expense. Europe is apparently unwilling or unable to make the effort or dedicate the resources. They're setting themselves up to be the most highly educated slave class in history.
>>
>>28346723
Maybe they'll learn some humility finally.
>>
File: RobertSmith.gif (793 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
RobertSmith.gif
793 KB, 500x300
>>28344901
Hey fuck you the Goths of the 80s made good music
>>
>>28346208
Hey, it happens sometimes when you squat heavy
>>
>>28344348
Its currently not burning. Lets abolish the firefighters
>>
>>28344797
>Scandinavians ruining everything
Time goes on, and nothing changes
>>
>>28347164
>emos are goths
Whats next, you're going to call pic related goth too?
>>
>>28347457
He was the one calling them emos, not me.
And the sisters of mercy were goth.
>>
>>28344061
>Keyboard Warrior: The post
>>
>>28347649
>And the sisters of mercy were goth.
People like you literally are the reason why they stopped doing shows in the US. Thanks asshole. Heres some Doctor Jeep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlJz9-4N-s0
>>
>>28347724
Yeah, nobody liked being called goth, but that doesn't mean their music isn't categorizable under that title.
I don't even listen to them anyway.
>>
>>28343588
More like Saudi or Turkish army of Europe.
>>
>>28347974
>but that doesn't mean their music isn't categorizable under that title.
The majority of their stuff isn't whiney and muh feels enough. The only reason why they were called that was because American goth girls wanted Eldritch's dick.
>>
>>28343588
>not wasting money on welfare queens

The Germans make the sound financial decisions once again.
>>
File: 180px-Feel_Guy.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-Feel_Guy.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>>28348087
>only
primary

>tfw you never got to see the sisters because you were too young before they stopped doing shows in the US
>>
>>28347656
I don't think you know what that term actually means
>>
Yes, Germany have a retard-level army now
>>
>tfw no moon/arctic/underground/secret society of nazi/right wing/prussian/or radical group of Germans or German descendents building up a massive armada and army of aryan or general supermen to bring the 4th reich back.

You can go full BISMARCK, just don't declare war on America this time.
>>
>>28348222
>German descendents
>muh heritage
>>
>>28345341
So how many illegal migrants are you giving homes and flat screen tvs this year?
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.