[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing my first AK, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: TAPCO-WOOD-RUSSIAN-RED-3.jpg (59 KB, 900x266) Image search: [Google]
TAPCO-WOOD-RUSSIAN-RED-3.jpg
59 KB, 900x266
hey everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing my first AK, and id love some suggestions, looking for reliability and a low price tag.
>>
>>28337358
if its made in america walk away
if it says io run
>>
get a G0-FUck yourself
>>
>>28337358
WASR10
>>
>>28337403
that's a bit uncalled for.
>>28337393
noted, thank you
>>28337409
what can i expect on the price tag?
>>
>>28337415
WE

HAVE

THE

SAME

FUCKING

THREADS

EVERY

DAY

LURK
>>
>>28337423
well, sorry, not my intention to be an annoyance, just need some advice.
>>
>>28337415
$550-600
WASR has errything you need. CHF CL barrel, forged trunnions, and a proper heat treated reciever.
>>
>>28337454
wow great, thank you very much, as a liberal who very recently found out that I need a gun, a second opinion is very nice, so thank you
>>
>>28337454
WASRs are shitty rifles, they're worth $300-400 but being sold for $600+

If you can find a used WASR or PAP in that price range, get it

Other route is to find a reasonably priced parts kit and put it together with a Henderson 80% receiver

If you can't find a used AK reasonably priced (very likely) and don't have the tools/space to build, I would honestly suggest holding off until prices get more reasonable in the AK market

In the meanwhile if you are looking for a sporting rifle the PSA lowers and uppers are very reasonably priced for the level of quality
>>
>>28337503
>liberal

I hope the only reason you need a gun is for killing yourself, or at least shooting yourself in the foot before going to vote
>>
>>28337358

A WASR 10 or Stamped DDI AKM

WSR is cheaper but it'll work like an AK should. DDI is roughly $100 more expensive but of noticeably better quality. Kickass Customer Service too.
>>
>>28337864
Care to explain why, champ?
>>
>>28337888
no its because some people started shooting at each other in front of my house, I may support a lot of liberal shit, but ill be damned if im going to let some thug try to kill me and my family.
>>
>>28337997

The politicians you vote into office would rather see you and your family killed by those people than let you own an AK.

Just chew on that for a while.
>>
>>28338018
I thought that bernie was pro gun? or am i just being tricked by a song and dance (i've been finding that is the case with most of my beliefs, its been a big shock)
>>
File: 1447450280680.jpg (244 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1447450280680.jpg
244 KB, 1203x1447
>>28337454
You just help a Communist get a gun, congrats.

>>28337503
>liberal
get out, now.
>>
>>28337443

Well you are an annoyance. Lurk more faggot.
>>
>>28338080
actually that wasn't me. I don't really subscribe to a political ideology
>>
>>28337358
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/cai-ak-47-wasr-10-7-62x39mm-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0
There you go nigger faggot, buy that. Jesus couldn't you just google.

Also, you will hear lots of "WASR a shit." WASRs used to have really fucking awful QC, but have gone from bottom of the barrel to top of the line in the past few years. If you want the best cheap AK or the cheapest good AK, it's your choice.
>>
>>28337997
And you're voting people into office who believe, at the very least, you shouldn't own an AK, and who think that magazines should only have 10rds or less, and at the very most want to take guns away from everyone.

If you think that Jew Commie Sanders doesn't want to disarm people, you're deluding yourself.
>>
>>28338054
Bernie does not vote pro gun. Bernie always voted anti-gun. It's a shame, I'd vote for him if he was progun.
>inb4 REEEEE
>>
>>28338054
No, he is not. Take 2 seconds to use google.
>>
>>28338095
ok, and why, then, do you feel the need to involve yourself, has your autism advanced to the point where you can't ignore things that bother you?
>>
>>28338054
No, I suspect he feels somewhat pro gun but he immediately caved in the debates and went along with the rest of the demcuck gun grabbers

Plus the core of his platform is giving away taxpayer money, hardly the kind of fiscal policy we need at the moment
>>
>>28338107
hmm, well that's a shame, i liked a lot of his ideals, but i wouldn't feel comfortable at this point without some serious protection. as long as it isn't donald trump im ok
>>
>>28338134
well, unless it turns out he's right about the muslims, never met them, I thought black people were ok until I met some, now i hate them
>>
>>28338134
Why would you not support Donald Trump? He and Ted Cruz are the only decent candidates in the 2 major parties at the moment.
>>
>>28338168
he just seems kinda, unhinged, really emotional, and he compulsively lies
>>
>>28338177
Being emotional and over the top is part of his image, it's calculated on his part

All politicians lie, Trump just doesn't spend as much time preparing his lies, therefore you notice them more.

Seriously, every politician above the upper county level has zero compunction about lying, misdirection, and misrepresentation so long as it serves their own ends.

Only exception in recent history was Ross Perot
>>
>>28338168
Trump is just an opportunist and I find it likely that he could just as easily flip to support more gun control since he's on record supporting the idea of a AWB in 2000. He's also a firebrand and likely to support legislation which would infringe upon civil rights. I'd only ever support Cruz or Rand, and Webb if I decided I wanted to support a dem, but I'd likely never support a dem because their fiscal policy is keynesian-lol-spend-our-way-out-of-recession/depression, not that Republicans are much better in that regard, but at the very least they'd rein in the welfare state.
>>
>>28338243
Don't forget he is the best candidate wrt the dune coons and spics
>>
>>28338177
>really emotional
>spent the last 35 years making the coldest calculated business deals in real estate to make himself worth 10 billion
Go shill somewhere else you retard.

>>28338261
>130 people shot and blown up in Paris
>Trump states they should have had guns
>retarded people in California get shot
>supports 50 state reciprocity

>but I'd support a Democrat, the party with "ban as many guns as possible" as an official party plank of the DNC
You fuck off too.
>>
>>28338168
>not based Rand Paul
>>
>>28338307
Yeah because he's doing so well in the polls

Not to mention if his father is anything to go by, he would probably veto shit like oil pipelines because he thinks they're being used by lizard men to invade from the hollow earth
>>
>>28338280
>but I'd support a Democrat, the party with "ban as many guns as possible" as an official party plank of the DNC

http://www.ontheissues.org/Domestic/James_Webb_Gun_Control.htm

Now, please tell me where he's supported gun control and I will recant my statement about Webb.

>130 people shot and blown up in Paris
>retarded people in California get shot
>supports 50 state reciprocity

All wonderful things and I am glad he feels that way, but Cruz and Paul are way better candidates.
>>
>>28338346
I've been doing some googling, paul actually seems really reasonable
>>
>>28338335
This actually describes Rand's level of tinfoil pretty accurately

He would be a disaster as president, only useful for accelerating RAHOWA
>>
File: DNC Platform.jpg (234 KB, 1173x487) Image search: [Google]
DNC Platform.jpg
234 KB, 1173x487
>>28338346
Here you go.

If you call yourself a Democrat this is what you agree to. Don't agree, don't call yourself a Democrat. Every Democrat is an enemy.
>>
>>28338412
ok, then I am not a democrat
>>
>>28338412
I never said I was a democrat. I doubt I could be further from it.

See >>28338261
>>
>>28338412
Dems openly want to fuck the constitution.
>>
>>28338477
>>28338423
No, but Jim Webb does, while you claim that he's not antigun. Do I have to connect every dot for you, buck toothed fuck?
>>
>>28338494
Yes, he is a democrat, I'm glad you've caught up, you insufferable shit.
>>
>>28338494
actually I'm >>28338423
not >>28338477
>>
>>28338412
>Common sense

Why can't gun grabbers ever come up with a better reason to trample peoples rights? Why is it always just "It's the right thing to do because everyone knows it's the right thing to do"
>>
>>28338054
He for universal background checks, an AWB, shitting all over CCW/CHL/etc. He's not pro-gun
>>
>Check rivets, make sure they don't dimple the receiver.
>Check for canted front sight post, gas tube/gas block
>ask if it comes with bayo, kit, mags
>expect to pay $500+

And you're good.
>>
>>28338346
> Jim Webb
> Having a fucking chance in hell at beating hillary.

HA
>>
>>28340450
Didn't say he did.
>>
File: consider-following.png (906 KB, 1126x845) Image search: [Google]
consider-following.png
906 KB, 1126x845
>>28338054
the liberal group think is that

>gunz are bad
>if guns are illegal, violent crime will stop
>lone wolf terrorism like San Bernadino/Paris/Ft. Hood etc wouldn't happen without gun rights
>gang violence by those poor innocent hoodlum dindus wouldn't happen without our local sporting goods stores having all those evil guns
>white people are the cause of all of violent and nonviolent crime
>victimize minorities and women to get votes and push a gun agenda, keep them dependent on government aid to keep them voting democrat, steal from working people to give to the poor in exchange for votes, and blame the working tax base that supports them for keeping them down, and blame guns too

No. Bernie Sanders is not your friend on gun rights or anything else unless you're a millenial college kid or a minority who will vote for him.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (9 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
9 KB, 240x210
>>28338412
>>28340271

>gun show loophole

keep-telling-a-lie-until-people-believe-it.jpg

>common sense

thank you, gun control fags. you have ruined that phrase to push your agenda and now it's a political buzzword
>>
File: Gun advice frog.png (233 KB, 982x667) Image search: [Google]
Gun advice frog.png
233 KB, 982x667
>>28337358
>>
>>28337503
>liberal
No don,t get the AK, it is your party and ppl of like mind who want ppl disarmed. Follow what you preach and stay unarmed, and the next time you feel threatened call the cops... After all it is what the libs advocate since you as a civilian have no use for such a killing machine, leave it to the police who are trained for this type of situation

The last thing we need is for yet another bowl haircuted #occupy liberal snap and do another mass shooting

Now if you opened your eyes to reality and want to move to being more libertarian, and actually want freedom and personal responsibility and not a nanny state bullshit, that is another story,
>>
>>28337503
Hey, not everyone needs a gun. Right? You don't need a gun. Your political leaders openly state that.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.