[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of curiosity, what kinds of weapons can a UK citizen have,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: British WMD.png (468 KB, 578x525) Image search: [Google]
British WMD.png
468 KB, 578x525
Out of curiosity, what kinds of weapons can a UK citizen have, or even carry?
>>
>>28336993
>uk
CCTV magic sheild
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>28336993
kek
>>
>>28336993
Till the road dead ends.
>>
>>28336993
last i checked you were allowed to have a dazzler rape whistle that doubled as a flashlight but after a refugee had an epileptic seizure when trying to rape my wife there were rumors of a ban. Honestly it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have government shills coming onto forums like this one and saying shit like "we can still own this and that and this and that!" like it's something special.
>>
I heard you could carry a TV with you if you get a license.
>>
Our new neighborhood watch seems a little different, lads. Anything I should know about?
>>
>>28337094
no TV laws are lax you only new a license to watch it xD
>>
Seriously, you aren't allowed to defend yourself with any weapon. Doing any lasting damage to your attacker, even in defense, will get you hit with a charge

So you can run
>>
>>28336993

Pretty much anything in bolt-action.

Most shotguns if you live in the countryside.

You can have somethings in semi-auto but I can't recall what.
>>
>>28338712

Stop spewing this shit.

You can use a "reasonable" level of force to defend yourself, meaning if someone attacks you with lethal intension or force you can also respond the same.
>>
>>28338733
So if someone intends to rape me, I cannot kill them, but I can rape them in self defense?
>>
>>28337153

>no shoes

Go for the toes and shins.
>>
>>28338786

You can't force someone to drink tea.
>>
>>28338786

Sure, go for it.
>>
>>28338786
>>
>>28338818
I have no idea what that means in the context of your response.
>>
>>28337086
Didnt your government ban certain facial expressions when that one refugee got horribly offended that one time when one of you people made an unhappy face at them?
>>
>>28338868

You need to lay off the memes.
>>
>>28338868
New York has made it illegal if landlords 'misgender' a trannie occupant now. We're not exactly safe either.
>>
>>28338733
So if someone larger and stronger, or in numbers come at me, do i magically hulk up? But not hulk too far up or that'll be a charge, right?
>>
>>28338886
What memes?
>>
>>28336993

Rape alarm
>>
>>28338905
Same deal in Canada. It is based on the word "reasonable"

If a woman takes a bat to a big scary man, it is reasonable.

If Wheelchair WIlly shoots Quadrapalegic Quinn, well, shit, that was excessive and a crime.
>>
UK slaves can't even own spoons, do be serious now.
>>
File: vegas.jpg (36 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
vegas.jpg
36 KB, 960x637
>>28338840
Living in Vegas does have it's perks.
>>
>>28336993
>Out of curiosity, what kinds of weapons can a UK citizen have, or even carry?
Whatever they can manage without getting caught.
>>
>>28336993
>2017
>living in the UK
>ban on balled up fists
>ban on aggressive facial expressions
>ban on aggressive stances
>ban on speaking to glorious Sharia Lords
>rape of UK women now legal to Sand Princes
>all white UK citizens requires to pray to Glorious Black Box with superior Dark Skinned neighbors
>white UK citizens must stay kneeled for at least 5 minutes after Sand Men finish praying to experience their true place in society

At least they're PC, right /b/?
>>
>>28338966
>rides on top of Stratosphere
>pistol registry
Vegas has good and bad.
>>
>>28338952
You can't carry around any weapon or use a firearm for self-defense.
>>
>>28338848

It's from a new brit psa about sexual consent.
>>
>>28338808
It's because they're indoors you mong
>>
>>28338712
Cinderblock to the head with a downward swing, if you arent land it, you will probably get an internal decapitation (brain seperates from spine at base of skull)
>>
>>28338733
>if someone attacks you with lethal intention or force you can also respond the same
but how do you know their intent? people have unintentionally died in fist fights. the defender should have the RIGHT to use maximum force to end any threat. it's the only way to guarantee safety 100% from the get go
>>
File: coRt2hW.jpg (96 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
coRt2hW.jpg
96 KB, 640x960
>>28339057
No more registration requirement.

Enjoi it nuggah
>>
>>28336993
WAD
Weapon of Ass Destruction
>>
>>28337153

That's actually Germany.
>>
>>28338786
>>28338818
>>28338848
>>28340981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8
>>
File: vegas.jpg (45 KB, 453x305) Image search: [Google]
vegas.jpg
45 KB, 453x305
>>28339057
Vegas
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qe6SpuYXjA
>>
>>28336993
ukfag here
literally none
>cant carry a bladed object in a public space, evn if its not a weapon
>>
>>28339023
>/b/
what the fuck did you just say, numerous raids, 700 ways, top secret etc, etc
>>
>>28338886
???
You're shitting me. Right?
>>
>>28339023
You forgot to replace /b/ with /k/ in your copypasta.
>>
>>28336993
Butt plug and lube so when Muhammad's cock is ramming your boipussy you don't hemmorage before he finishes. It would be sexist for your wife to have to clean your blood off of his manhood when he makes her suck the last drops of jizz before evening prayers.
>>
>>28338966
Vegas bro! There are TENS of us!
>>
>>28336993
They can have:
>Manual action rifles
>Manual action shotguns
>Semi-auto rimfire
And that's it. Carrying is illegal.
>>
>>28344787
You're forgetting long barreled pistols and revolvers, no?
>>
Legal to have:

Firearms:
Shotguns, all but fully automatic are legal. Semiauto with more than 2 shells are required to be on a FAC not a SC.
Longarms: single-shot or straight-pull, all legal. Semiautomatics/full auto are illegal for more than .22. High-caliber rifles are entirely legal (including .050bmg and .55 Boyes)
Handguns: illegal unless fitted with fixed stocks and barrels about half a mile long.

Edged weapons:
All legal to own, that includes concealed weapons ( buckle daggers, sword-canes, etc), punch/push daggers, spring-loaded gravity or "flick" knives, and more weaboo bullshit "ninja" shit than I can be arsed to list.
Note however, it is illegal to *sell* those items.

To Carry:
Edged: Folding, non-locking knives under 7.6cm length
Other items may be carried solely within a justifiable context. ie "I am a chef, these are my knives, I'm going to work".
Firearms Required by law to be covered, preferably in locking case, and in an unloaded condition, May only be transported within a valid context. (ie, "I am coming back from the shooting range". not "I'm going to the shops")

Law does however state that *any* item carried for the purpose of use as a weapon is an offence. be that a firearm, a knife, or anything else.
>>
>>28344786
Laughed harder than I should have
thanks anon
>>
>>28336993
Our weapons are called 1/4 homicide rate and no mass shootings in five years.
>>
>>28341349

You don't so the law sides with you on that.

If you genuinely believed (no burden of proof required) that your life was in danger, you can use as much force as you felt was necessary.
>>
>>28344813
They're hardly handguns with the required extensions, but I suppose you're right.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.