[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got my CC Looking for a small 9mm gun to carry. I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Still_not_asking_for_it.jpg (156 KB, 672x500) Image search: [Google]
Still_not_asking_for_it.jpg
156 KB, 672x500
Just got my CC

Looking for a small 9mm gun to carry.

I really like the M&P shield 9mm although I just shot the XDS 9mm...fuck I can shoot that thing so much more accurate.

What should I get for a every day carry? I'm a noob at this.
>>
>>28334428
I carry the shield, didn't like the grip safety and the trigger on the xD
>>
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>28334440
the split trigger is a weird feeling. Did you replace the trigger on the shield? the reset is kinda mushy and indistinguishable
>>
The XD doesn't get as much love as it used to. I remember the days when the XD vs Glock threads ruled this board.

I personally like the added assurance of the grip safety for carry, but I've also never shot the XD.

IMHO, carry the biggest gun that is comfortable, concealable, and you can shoot well. I'd rather have a ruger lcp I take everywhere, than a shield I leave at home.

If the shield is more comfy, get that. Get what you'll carry.
>>
>>28334428
>sa/da, striker fired, DAO, SAO
>polymer, steel, aluminum
>price, size, weight
ask yourself these questions first, when you have the answers come back and ask again
>>
>>28334428

I carry a Shield, it's so thin as to be virtually undetectable when worn IWB

I replaced base plate on the flush mag so I can get a good grip

I can't hear/feel the reset on my trigger, but it's still okay
>>
>>28334428
Stop being a child and do some research on the subject. The internet contains all the information collected by man since the beginning of time.
>>
>>28334537
Ive watched like 12 review videos of the both of them but I can always count on 4chin to give it to me straight, like your post did
>>
>>28334554
You are using /k/ wrong if you are looking for serious advice or info about guns. /k/ is only good for bullshitting and innawoood stories.
>>
>>28334554
People like the guns they own and hate the guns they don't. Any and all guns have at some point been called shit by someone on /k
>>
File: 1447128797741.png (2 MB, 956x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447128797741.png
2 MB, 956x1200
>>28334466

>XD

>>>/Reddit/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.