[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does /k/ feel about this video on one hand >muh tr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: muh freedom.jpg (16 KB, 236x296) Image search: [Google]
muh freedom.jpg
16 KB, 236x296
how does /k/ feel about this video

on one hand
>muh tradition
>muh heritage
>muh culture

and on the other hand

>young children
>handling powerful firearms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6J6KxZmcog
>>
>>28333794
>bong narrator
>oh boyim here we goyim

Children who aren't shitheads under the supervision of parents who aren't shitheads are perfectly fine with firearms.
>>
File: VwT7V.jpg (58 KB, 1029x947) Image search: [Google]
VwT7V.jpg
58 KB, 1029x947
muh dick
>>
File: sweating pepe.jpg (76 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
76 KB, 480x454
>>28333794

>mfw he commits a felony at 20 minutes
>>
>>28333827
>Children who aren't shitheads under the supervision of parents who aren't shitheads are perfectly fine with firearms.

This. My brother does just fine with a .22lr. My uncle & I are waiting for a few years to introduce him to anything else. If I happen to pick up a .223 I might let him try it.
>>
> bong narrator
> "The controversial right to bear arms"

All the founding fathers must have rolled so hard in their graves they are currently all together in the earths core.
>>
>a bong
>calling the rights that was won in war against them long ago "controversial"
>>
>zombie response team
>22lr AR

But as far as the kids go, critical bongs can get fucked. I only wish my family got me into guns like some little kids out there.
>>
File: tfw full auto.png (347 KB, 858x430) Image search: [Google]
tfw full auto.png
347 KB, 858x430
>>28333794
What do you mean,
>on the other hand
?
>>
personally, i agree with training children on gun safety from an early age, but i wouldn't trust them to handle a real firearm until they're able to properly wipe their own ass without help
>>
>>> zombies
this some magnum power faggotry
>>
>>28333794
>powerful firearms
Why? .22 is exactly what they need until they get old enough for a real calibre.
>>
>>28333794
Even well-disciplined kids have accidents. Hell, well-disciplined adults have accidents. But they have far fewer accidents than Fratbro Doucheson handing an S&W .500 revolver to Susie Sorority, who proceeds to lose control of the gun and pancake her face onto the ceiling of the shooting range.
>>
>>28334041
>The year 1776 + 239
Be aware the bong is still hard at work trying to dismantle this proud and free nation
>>
>>28335865
JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
File: GUNS9.jpg (1 MB, 1400x845) Image search: [Google]
GUNS9.jpg
1 MB, 1400x845
Americans, maybe you should spend less time teaching your children how to shoot and spend more time on spelling... or you're much more likely to die in a gun related accident than a shark attack.

Just my 2ยข
>>
>>28337242
Yes, because one kid cannot spell, no kids can.
>>
>>28337242
shut up and pay your TV license
>>
>>28337279
Its a Nielsen thing: 1 child unable to spell means there are 100 thousand children that can't spell.
>>
File: Pope_Leo_XIII.jpg (33 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
Pope_Leo_XIII.jpg
33 KB, 348x450
*kid receives a gun a Christmas.

"I'm too young for a gun"

*Parent says they both are old enough for guns.

"Hes THREE, I'm SIX!"
>>
File: 1424303157910.jpg (39 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1424303157910.jpg
39 KB, 720x540
>>28337328
Fucking seriously, I was just about to say.

I'm not for beating kids but that little faggot was asking for it. I'm wondering if he's right because clearly they're poor parents if he thinks that way, unless some faggot busybody teacher told him that or something. But that isn't "OMG LOOK THE CHILDREN ARE SO WISE WE SHOULD LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN THEY KNOW SO SCARY," it's a disobedient kid that needs to be taught discipline.

Fuck I am sick of this "The kids and youth know everything" shit, and I count as "youth."
>>
>>28337316
>Its

And you've just proved there are at least 100,000 britbongs who are unaware of contractions.
>>
>>28337242
>learning to shoot and learning to spell are mutually exclusive
Show me which elementary schools have teaching time dedicated to firearms training.
>>
>cricket rifles are not drop-safe
wtf
>>
File: 1449095391525.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449095391525.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
I support the 2nd amendment, I own lots of guns, been shooting most of my life, etc, but I've always been uncomfortable with very young children handling guns.
The way I feel about it is that if they cannot hold a weapon by themselves, they are not old enough to begin training at the range. Watchting those guys wrap their arms around their kid to shoot the weapon and help hold them up, or standing out to the side holding the weapon makes me cringe every time.
It's important at an early age to break the weapon out, unloaded, let them see it, teach them about it, and drill into them the gun safety rules, then lock up the weapon back up.

How old was that kid who shot himself after he slipped? 12 or something? They kept trying to say the weapon malfunctioned, but I'm betting the trigger got caught on something or maybe he was holding it a weird way with his finger on the trigger. And it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't had the weapon cocked (there is no safety on the cricket rifle, it's just a mechanism you have to lock back before you pull the trigger, meaning he had the weapon cocked, no safety, walking through a slippery area. It's not the gun's fault.
>>
>>28337506
No

Bullshit

Six IS too young. Children aren't always dumb, that kid knew a gun is serious shit.
>>
>>28337686
I'd think so too.
I'd let my kids play with bb guns to teach the basic safety, but i think that at that age, they lack the dexterity (and stength) to properly handle real firearms.
>>
File: 1437204815409.gif (488 KB, 499x367) Image search: [Google]
1437204815409.gif
488 KB, 499x367
>>28337686
Go fuck yourself, I agree with this guy
>>28337672
and I think 6 might be a bit young to shoot, but it was the context in the video and the way the kid said it that pissed me off. Note that my entire post was about the child's behavior and not if he was right.

I think 6 is fine to teach him safety and learn, then put it up. Did the fucking kid act like he thought like that? No, he fucking sperged out and back-talked his parents on Christmas-fucking-day over something they had probably thought long and hard about, had really looked forward to, and probably wanted to bring as an exercise in safety and bonding.

Kids aren't always dumb, and I get that the kid is careful and treats it like a deadly weapon, I appreciate that. However, do you think he was going to come up with something so specific and eloquent on his own? That was some shit he heard on the news or TV or something. That kid's going to grow up and hate guns and be brainwashed to hate them, like this British faggot wants, if they don't teach him that it's about responsibility and safety instead of just being some arbitrary "how can you buy your own kid a gun" bullshit. Bottom line is he was being a back-talking little bitch, and needs to be taught not to fucking act like that.
>>
File: 1445996005533.png (455 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
1445996005533.png
455 KB, 680x681
>>28337242
>>
>>28337242

That pic is D'aww.
>>
>>28333794
>powerful firearms
>>
>That vet missing arm and legs
Right in the feels
>>
>>28337242
She is afraid of sharks because she doesn't want to ruin her gun by bringing it with her into the salt water, leaving her defenseless until she gets a spear gun. Makes sense.
>>
>>28337506

you really need to be backhanded
>>
>>28337859

>I agree that a kid is being disrespectful when he's given something he's seriously uncomfortable with and he balks at it

you're soviet commissar tier
>>
>>28333932
Literally how does he commit one? He discharged it on his property in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>28338796
>Spear guns don't rust
why don't they make firearms out of the same thing then?
>>
File: 9ff_2_.jpg (30 KB, 483x322) Image search: [Google]
9ff_2_.jpg
30 KB, 483x322
>>28337242
>>
>>28337242
>much more likely to die in a gun related accident than a shark attack.
What if you live in a landlocked country? Check mate.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.