[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you genuinely kill someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: gandhi.jpg (113 KB, 495x599) Image search: [Google]
gandhi.jpg
113 KB, 495x599
if you caught them in the act?

Say a pedophile like pic related going after their own flesh and blood?

This always seems like some weird Hollywood fantasy that a few awkward gun owners have. Would you have a decent legal defense? Is a little kid worth going to ass-pounding prison for?
>>
>implying that shit about ghandi wasn't blown out of proportion
>>
>>28333526
first fresh bait I've seen in a whiles
>>
>>28333526
Let the guy have his way besides it's ain't worth going to prison for anyways.

It's not my problem and I ain't gonna risk myself over some random child I don't even know so fuck that
>>
>>28333526
In what act?
By "their own flesh and blood" you mean the pedo and the kid are related?
I don't give a fuck. Pose an active threat to me and mine, and then we'll talk.
>>
File: Mahatma Gandhi.jpg (112 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mahatma Gandhi.jpg
112 KB, 1200x1200
>Would you have a decent legal defense? I
Name one law that makes killing someone like that acceptable?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQrelTS40Sg

I don't think so.
>>
>>28333537
Indians are creepy sex perverts. It's nothing new.
>>
>>28333537
not really he asked his close adviser if he could try it with his daughter he was so disgusted he left the group

ghandi is just like jimmy savel and was probably an american agent
>>
>>28333559
She seemed well adjusted. It wasn't even that bad.
>>
>>28333559
> University of California Davis Law Review Volume:15 Dated:(1982) Pages:873-906
>Overall, rape can be viewed as a grievous physical and psychological attack that may be resisted by any and all means. 136 footnotes.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=108610
>>
File: berlusconi shrug.jpg (17 KB, 460x309) Image search: [Google]
berlusconi shrug.jpg
17 KB, 460x309
You don't have the right to kill them. Its just edgy shit promoted by dudes who live in a fantasy land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS48HjSR-Vs

At worst the victim turns into a stripper or that edgy chick every dude wants. No harm is done.
>>
>>28333585
Yes, from the victim's perspective it can be resisted. A third party cannot intervene.
>>
>>28333596
Well, depends on who it is I guess. Theres this case where the father beat the guy raping his daughter to death.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-18522383

>A US father who found his five-year-old daughter being raped, then beat the attacker to death will not be charged, prosecutors have said.
>>
>>28333596
A third party totally could intervene.
But if you have no stake in it, you'd probably be better off pretending you saw nothing.
>>
File: irreversible rape.jpg (42 KB, 750x411) Image search: [Google]
irreversible rape.jpg
42 KB, 750x411
>>28333636
Exactly
Put it in the mental fap bank for later use.
>>
>>28333629
How much did he have to pay in legal fees?
>>
>Pedos nearly universally hated
>actually debating the laws

Court isn't always that "by the book". Unless the judge and jury co-own arkham asylum they probably won't be too worried about a dead creep, at worst it'll be a crime of passion. Other the perpetually has a TERRIBLE time in prison anyway.

And as far as hypothetical "would you" scenarios this one is lazy.
>>
>>28334882
Yeah, that's a great point. Would the cops even give a fuck if you killed that bastard?
>>
>>28334882
I don't think anyone would even blame you for doing it. Hell, I think most people would downright say you did the world a favor.
>>
Gary Plauche. He shot his son's kidnapper/molester, while the guy was in an airport, handcuffed, in police custody. In front of dozens of police officers and witnesses, as well as a news crew that was broadcasting.

He got 5 years probation.
>>
>>28333526
That's not Mohammad.
>you tried
>>
>>28334882
>crime of passion
Is there an official definition for this or is this phrase just slapped on when the legal system gets too emotional for its own good?
>>
>>28333526
>would I shoot a pedo
Yeah.
>>
>>28335149
What did Woody do that was so wrong? Its just another form of sexuality, shitlord.
>>
>>28333526
>a pedophile like pic related
wut?
>>
All pedofucks should get a neckshot but that doesn't make it okay to play vigilante.
I would shoot to incapacitate but not to kill.
Fucks like that get shanked in prison anyway.
>>
>>28335254
How exactly do you shoot to incapacitate?
>inb4 arms and legs
>>
>>28335265
Shoot in the balls or shoot in the gut until he keels over in pain.
Legs and arms are way too small and fast to accurately shoot anyway.
>>
>>28335298
You know, shots in groin and guts are also quite deadly. There's not really a reliable way to incapacitate a guy with a gun without killing him.
>>
Nobody knows what they would actually do, with certainty, until they are in that situation. Anyone that says otherwise is a lier.
>>
>>28335364
It's spelled 'liar', honey.
>>
File: papes.png (51 KB, 473x369) Image search: [Google]
papes.png
51 KB, 473x369
>>28333526
Dubs decide what flavor of dank papes I dump.
>>
>>28335435
minimal comfy, plz
>>
>>28335435
Minimal, lad.
>>
>>28333629
defending his family, nothing odd there
>>
>>28335519
I think OP's scenario is more 3rd Party intervening.
>>
>>28335435
Poontang
>>
>>28335435
M I N I M A L
>>
File: 1423422250152.jpg (262 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1423422250152.jpg
262 KB, 633x758
>>28335364
>always worried I'll freeze up if I ever take have to take a shot or "force" myself to pull the trigger and end up missing
>>
>>28333559
>Name one law that makes killing someone like that acceptable?
Rape is almost universally the same as armed assault as far as justification for lethal self-defense goes. Assuming you are actually witnessing a child being raped, then you are good to go in every state I know of (if you reasonably misunderstood the situation, I think some jurisdictions give you a pass while others don't).

>>28333526
If I saw a child getting raped (or anyone for that matter) I would consider it a moral imperative to step in, even at risk to my own life. I'm not really sure what context I would ever be in that I would witness such a thing, nor do I know how I'd actually behave if I did see that happening, as it's completely foreign to me. But on a purely theoretical level, yes, I would risk prison to save a babby from his creepy uncle.
>>
>>28333779
Why would you assume he had to pay anything?
>>
>>28335435
rawl for auto
>>
>>28335435
Minimal
>>
>>28335435
AUTO
U
T
O
>>
>shaming Gandhi's sexuality
Ugh, you would try and oppress fluid non-traditional sexuality, /k/. You shitlords.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.