[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is it to get away with murder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1451094795610.jpg (213 KB, 470x926) Image search: [Google]
1451094795610.jpg
213 KB, 470x926
How easy is it to get away with murder?
>>
You have to watch like four seasons of CSI first, so pretty hard.
>>
Depends if you do it legally.
>>
become a cop.
you get paid vacation too.
>>
Depends on a bunch of variables, it would be quite easy if your only objective was to murder someone and get away with it.
>>
>>28332758
Depends on where, how and who you are going to hit.
>>
Very easy
Only a fraction of murders are solved

Obviously don't go killing your ex-wife, getting caught with the murder weapon, and expecting to get away.

Unless you are a black former football star.
>>
>>28332758
>How easy is it to get away with murder?
Move to Chicago, be sure to stay off camera and kill a nig, then keep your mouth shut. The murder clearance rate here averages around 50%. And a "cleared" murder is when the CPD arrests someone, not if they were actually convicted.

http://www.wbez.org/news/under-emanuel-more-unsolved-murders-fewer-detectives-111750
>>
If random very easy

If someone you know just make sure to be careful and don't leave evidence
>>
>>28332758
>wear nondescript hoodie
>use common caliber revolver
>shoot dindu
>exit scene quickly
>Don't ditch gun
>don't extract round

obligatory ATF/FBI/DOJ pls go
>>
>>28332758
depends on the who and where
>>
>>28332721
Is this the same person who started the thread about gun ID marks when fired.

We got a serial killer wannabe here
>>
>>28332856
>I'm too retarded to read the threads I link
Nothing about gun id marks when fired in that thread.
>>
>>28332758
uh whats the context of the source pic..
>>
>>28332758
WTF is with the sudden influx of assholes to /k/ wanting to know how to murder or be serial killers?

Isn't that shit for /b/? Go to /b/

>>28333373
Training guy at NTC, was already a double amputee. The rest is just makeup for scenario
>>
>>28332826
How much does a spent brass left at the scene really do?
>>
>>28333639
>How much does a spent brass left at the scene really do?

oh hey a fingerprint!
>>
>>28332758

Pretty easy if you're LEO and the guy is white and poor.
>>
>>28333660
winter break kiddies just leave.
>>
>>28333671

Fuck off, I'm no ACAB nigger but cops get off the hook with some serious bullshit. Paid leave, shit gets swept under the rug, rinse, repeat. It's more incompetence and general trigger happiness when they feel the least bit threatened than actual murderous intent, but that doesn't revive the dead or make their punishments any less laughable.
>>
>>28333612
>NTC

lol fuck that place. Glad to know this pic wasn't real world though lol. Thought it was the first 10 times I saw it.
>>
>>28332785
This, if you murder someone without motive and without any witnesses, the police will have a hard time.
>>
>>28332758
>read a bit about real life forensics procedures
>Find a moment/place so not too many people hear or see you
>Good old burner revolver doing the work
>Quick escape
>watch out for those cctvs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.