[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /k/, hear me out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 742x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 742x560
So, this new AWB legislation... It's bad, very very bad, and hopefully doesn't have a chance in hell of going anywhere (even still, write/call your representatives).

Let's say that it would likely pass, but you could use it as a bargaining chip of sorts: what kind of legislation would you want to see tacked on to pass if we have to take this one as it is. If we're "compromising", we should get something out of it.

I'd say I'll go along with every part of this bill (an arsenal of mini-14's and shotguns is still an arsenal), as long as we get the following:

1) Full stop on the war on drugs, decriminalization of all narcotics and funding goes to treatment instead of imprisonment.

2) Minimum 1-year moratorium on all immigration. Any and all funding goes to getting homeless Americans off the streets. Why take on refugees when we can't find homes for our own veterans? Besides, doesn't the government own a shitload of foreclosed homes that are just sitting there thanks to the financial collapse? Let's put some of that to use.

3) Incentivize businesses to create more jobs in America and unfuck our economy. I don't know how, I'm not that smart, but get it done.

4) Immediate stop to all unwarranted domestic spying. Repeal CISA and related parts of Patriot Act, et al.

5) Net Neutrality is law of the land. No option for repeal.

6) Repeal the ACA/Obamacare and implement a true single-payer healthcare system. The current system is nothing more than a moneymaking scheme for private insurance companies that already had a stranglehold on our system. Getting a locked-in customer base helps no one and does nothing to encourage competition. We tried the capitalist way and it sucked. Let's join "the rest of the civilized world" (like we're supposedly doing with these shit gun laws) and see how that goes.

What do you guys think?

>inb4 /pol/. Move it if you have to, but seriously fuck that place.
>>
This is literally /pol/: the post.

So yes, take it to /pol/.
>>
The only thing I would add to the bill is "DON'T TREAD ON ME" written all over it.
>>
NO, FUCK OFF! NO FUCKING COMPRIMISE!
>>
>>28331479
When has compromising with tyrants ever lead to freedom?

Abolish the NFA, GCA, ATF, 922(o), and any and all other gun control measures.
>>
>>28331479
All gun laws existing were compromises already, this only PROVES the democrats (and republicans) aren't really compromising, they're just slowly getting to their end game. A complete ban on all guns.
>>
File: no.jpg (42 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
42 KB, 1024x736
>>28331479
>>
You couldn't have tacked at least one /k/ related point on to your post to at least pretend this was in any way NOT a pure /pol/ thread?

Jesus.
>>
File: 1421015191946.gif (1 MB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
1421015191946.gif
1 MB, 200x254
>image.jpg
>Compromising
Brilliant form of shitposting, m8. You're one sick cunt.
>>
>dems suggest AWB 90's style
>faggots like op compromise
>11 round mag capacity is compromise
>Gun crime isn't effected
>Dems demand more
>OP compromises to original
>Crime still doesn't fall
>Dems demand all guns to be banned

And then you'll compromise about only temporarily moving to the FEMA camps you fucking traitor.
>>
>>28331669
>effected
You having a hard time there anon?
>>
Here is my compromise
>enstate national awb
>but defund, deregulate, and render unconstituional any and all forms of federal firearm control against American citizens
Fair enough?
>>
>>28331697
How are you so fucktarded you just defunded your own AWB
>>
>>28331706
I believe that was the point
>>
File: 1434350713613.gif (993 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
1434350713613.gif
993 KB, 500x254
>>28331706
How are you so fucktarded you don't get that was the fucking point
>>
>>28331706
You are one stupid motherfucker, you know that?
>>
>>28331479
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Also

>>>/pol/
>>
>>28331706
>>
>>28331720
>>28331718
>>28331714
>>28331710
Jerks
>>
>>>/pol/

"Shall not be infringed" is pretty fucking self-explanitory. We've already "compromised" so much.

Libs want them all, this is just the next step. CISA and the Patriot act are also unconstitutional, and those in power who support it should have their heads on pikes.
>>
File: 1435029542562.png (721 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1435029542562.png
721 KB, 900x900
>>28331479
>I'd say I'll go along with every part of this bill
FUCK OFF RETARD

POSTING IN AN WAIFU THREAD
>>
>>28331479
>I'd say I'll go along with every part of this bill
Stop right there. Kill yourself.
>>
Wow. Surrender your inalienable birthrights to the gun grabbers in exchange for a political wish list of temporary goodies, including the punch yourself in the nuts net neutrality. OP confirmed for OWS Redditfag and all around giant faggot.
>>
OP here

I get SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. I'm not for this bill in any way, and all the holier-than-thou snakeposting is missing the point. I agree with you all. This was meant to be purely a thought experiment: hypothetically, if this WERE to pass without question 100%, but we were able to add other legislation to it, as an actual compromise, what would you do? I use this as context because it seems there is so much else that needs to be done to get our country back on track and hardly any of it is even being considered or even recognized as an issue to begin with. If the stakes were this high, i'd think maybe we could use it as an opportunity to at least do some good in other areas. They want to talk about "compromise", so what do we get out of it?

But, apparently you guys aren't up to all that "thinkin" nonsense tonight, so whatever. MODS delete this thread. >>>/pol/ >>>/trash/ >>>/reddit/ OP confirmed for massive faggot because not single-issue voter. Sage goes in all fields. Reported.
>>
So faggots, hypothetically, if civil war were to break out (unlikely) how easy would it be to purge the traitorous politicians in your state who supported this bill?
>>
>>28331479
1: Fuck off degenerate, go back to Mexico
2: You don't understand how the economy works
3: "Just unfuck our economy". If only it were that easy retard.
4: The government breaks laws too, you know. Telling them to stop (not that they'd ever officially agree) won't do shit.
5: kek
6: Capitalist way worked fine for me faggot, back to Europe with you
>>
File: weed.png (128 KB, 471x395) Image search: [Google]
weed.png
128 KB, 471x395
>>28331479
>BRO ID BE FINE GIVING UP GUNS AS LONG AS I CAN GET SOME DANK NUGS. HAHA DUDE WEEDED UP!
Until the following year where they ban weed and you cant do anything because you gave away all your firearms.
>>
File: 1451153545790.jpg (9 KB, 489x479) Image search: [Google]
1451153545790.jpg
9 KB, 489x479
>>28331841
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
Mods please delete

>>28331867
Literally as easy as shooting up any politician I see, I'm in California.
>>
>>28331479
Did you not read the text of the bill you mong? It's written in such a ridiculous way that basically any handgun that isn't a pistol with a fixed barrel without a rail (though depending on how far they take the definition those could be too) or a revolver will be considered an assault weapon. The bill considers guns to be assault weapons if they have the capacity to accept an evil feature, not whether they have the evil feature or not. Meaning if the gun has an accessory rail it has the capacity to accept a forward grip, it the gun has a barrel that can be changed without tools (or possibly even with tools) it has the capacity to accept a threaded barrel, and who knows about stocks.
>>
>>28331841
>why doesn't the weapons board want to talk about the economy, immigration, internet censorship or drugs
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.