[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pick a favorite television show >give yourself a character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 21
File: the_killing_4.jpg (38 KB, 440x249) Image search: [Google]
the_killing_4.jpg
38 KB, 440x249
>pick a favorite television show
>give yourself a character in that show
>pick a weapon of choice your character would use and why

I just finished binge watching this whole series and its one of my favorite cop dramas.
Id be another detective with Linden and Holder with a 92fs Inox because im a special snowflake who doesn't want a run of the mill glock
>>
File: much1.jpg (303 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
much1.jpg
303 KB, 2000x1333
Ive always like Law and Order SVU, or at least the old ones before stabler left. Id want a smith and Wesson 5946 because I like smith and Wesson 59's more then glock 19s
also munch is my partner
>>
File: IMAG0813.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1824) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0813.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1824
Vikings
Anglo-Saxon Lord in Northumbria
Seax, I own one and it is time and ethnically correct

I received it at Christmas, it came with no edge, and I've sharpened it into a paper-slicing masterwork.
>>
>>28330229
>Walking Dead
>Ruger 10/22 and a narrow spear
>Because I'm not horrifically retarded and will be unable to have the joys of industrial strength plot armor.
>>
>>28330835
Actually, change that from Lord to Thane
>>
>>28330857
>.22 and a spear
Max Brooks buttboy detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 320x240
I'd be Vic and shoot contestants with a Gyrojet
>Hey Vic, do you think I could put my rocket in her?
>Kenny!
>>
>>28330229
24, A Yugoslav war veteran named Boris with PTSD, MP-5 I picked up off dead swat member that reminded me of my little brother so I can help Jack in his removing of kebab
>>
File: 1410005320444s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1410005320444s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>28331191
Then I'll change it all! I'll have a .357 revolver and a three inch Gerber folding knife!
>>
File: m1helmet.jpg (26 KB, 547x564) Image search: [Google]
m1helmet.jpg
26 KB, 547x564
>Walking Dead
>I'm a new character they meet in the woods that saves them from a huge mob of walkers
>My weapon is an M1 Helmet that I headbutt zombies with for maximum blunt force damage.
>>
>>28330229
OP I've only watched the first two episodes then stopped. Just didn't hook me. Does it get better through the series?
>>
>>28331267
Now I have to go watch a few episodes of mxc
>>
>>28331400
Not OP, But it has its slow moments, but for some reason it drew me in and I watched the whole thing. It's hit or miss I guess.
>>
>Longmire
>Rancher who's land borders the reservation and who bros it up with Absaroka County Sheriff's Department and maybe even the Tribal Police when the time comes and who is always getting into disagreements with native squatters on my land
>Everything 1950s-1960s FN/Browning: Hi Power on my hip, Auto 5 on my porch, and an FAL for when things get hairy. I gotta keep up with Walt's "neo-cowboy" thing he has going on, so I'll be "hardcore FN fanboi stuck in the cold war era of weapons"

Basically I just wanna oper8 inna desert with based FN guns and remove frybread
>>
>>28332054
More plains than desert.
>>
>Game of Thrones
>an unwashed peasant
>my weapon would be my dick and I would go around raping people until someone killed me horribly
>>
>>28330229
NCIS.

Mossad agent trying to do Mossad things in America. In the end I'm going to get off scott free despite fucking with everyone.

Browning Hi-power, because why spend money when we've got plenty lying around.
>>
>>28332272
>Mossad agent trying to do Mossad things in America
>9 minutes of every episode is the trials and tribulations of a skinny brown guy with an accent trying to sell dead sea skin care products at a mall kiosk
>>
>>28332286
>Sailor with some important Mcguffin found dead.
>Find some mysterious salt at crime scene.
>Links back to my kiosk.
>I am Mossad and here on super secret business.
>Turns out I fucked Ziva at some point.

It sounds like the beginning of a good, three part arc
>>
>Hoarders
>"he hoards old vietnam war junk or something"
>the cameraman comes in the door and is greeted by walls lined with sandbags stolen from normandy beach, ammo of every caliber imaginable all over, everywhere, 6 inches deep. Sandbagged chokepoints at every doorway and hallway with fixed bayonets on m1897s and SKS'
>as they wade through the brass, aluminium, and baklite magazine morass, I can tell exactly where they are in the house, allowing me to freely move about upstairs and arm the trap from above
>the camera reaches the stairs and it sees me, wearing nothing but a pickelhaube and a union jack cape, with a Luger in one hand and a 4 foot glowstick in the other screaming "WERDEN SIE NICHT HABEN DIE KUBE!"
>chasing them out the front door, they will make contact with the now taught tripwire setting off the small explosives inside the plastic 50 gallon drums filled with cosmoline and dragon cum that were hidden half buried all around the front lawn
> my house, the neighbors houses, the tv crew and most of the street are now covered in globs of glorious russian preserve and slightly steaming lube, while the Canadian national anthem can be heard softly from inside my house
>>
>>28330229
Grand Designs
Kevin McCloud
Sten
>>
>Enter the bad lands.
>I'm the most infamous baron in the bad lands.
>instead of owning land for opium, tobacco, etc. I'd have land for cattle and potatoes.
>Open up my own fast food joint.
>Slowly turn the badlands into the fatlands.
>Weapon of choice: spatula
>>
>>28332437
>Sides have been disarmed.
>>
File: tk-s3-cast-bullet-590%20(1)_0.jpg (33 KB, 590x375) Image search: [Google]
tk-s3-cast-bullet-590%20(1)_0.jpg
33 KB, 590x375
>>28331400
>>28331423
S1 and S1 is literally red herring the show. Unless youre intested in the case and don't mind plot twists that take forever you wont like it
S3 was the best and S4 is ok, but is more there to wrap up the events of S3. Also S3 had the best girl
>>
File: -Criminal-Minds.png (84 KB, 2000x1329) Image search: [Google]
-Criminal-Minds.png
84 KB, 2000x1329
>>28330229
be like muh nigga Rossi in this show and have a TRP 1911
>tfw I watched a few episodes of the newer seasons
>it sucks now
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1600x1200
>>28330229
>pic related
>gun nut friend of Mulders who ends up wrapped up in a good number of their cases due to need for more firepower on Mulders part
>almost anything Cold War era and earlier (FALs in particular, along with the first wonder nines and sub machine guns)

Seems like it'd be fun. Then again, it also seems like I'd end up either dead or as a Mary Sue. Perhaps I'd just wind up as an agent for the Cancer Man...I dunno. So many choices so little time.
>>
File: 1436471316515.jpg (286 KB, 936x700) Image search: [Google]
1436471316515.jpg
286 KB, 936x700
>Magnum PI
>Magnums Nam' buddy and weapons/other goods contact who can get shit Rick can't. Also live in Oahu but in the Haleiwa neighborhood of the North Shore
>Weapon I carry is a Bren Ten 10mm because why not
>>
>>28334435
im really hoping they do some kind of angle like this with the reboot
Mulder's playing the retired cop who goes back into his old life to take on monsters and aliens and government cover ups with help of old friends. Im really wondering what kinds of gear theyre going to get
>>
>>28335208
Wait, what? There's gonna be a reboot?
>>
>>28330229
GF is having us binge watch this, ands its not entirely bad
Id be a former MP turned PI that's hired by the philly lawyers to investigate all the shit Annalise and her students might have done
smith and Wesson 3914 because its the only pistol I have at the moment, maybe a .38 on my anlke
>>
>>28335217
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1SmJUBT5q0
where the fuck have you been for a year?
>>
>>28335247
...I haven't done much.
I've been taking care of my mother who has had some pulmonary embolisms (or whatever the fuck "plural of blood clots in lungs" is)
>>
File: how-to-get-away-with-an emmy.jpg (108 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
how-to-get-away-with-an emmy.jpg
108 KB, 680x1000
>>28335234
fuck wrong image. I was talking about this show.
also, as far as Hannibal goes, same idea but im hired by the FBI to help them find lector and other killers. Ids probably get eaten
>>
File: coach hines.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
coach hines.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>28334262
>that one le super nerd who carried a fucking revolver
youre a goddanm federal agent, this show is far from realistic but seriously?
>>
>>28335344
My best explanation for it is that he /does/ carry it under special request(The FBI used to issue the Model 65 in the 80s) and that they had a few laying around for him to use.
>>
>>28334262

And I've never understood why Morgan is the only one to use an attached tac-light on his pistol. All the others seem to prefer carrying a torch and using the Harries technique.
>>
Babylon 5.
Bounty hunter/ independent agent/ thorn in garibaldi's ass
Dual little blaster pistols that security has
>>
>>28335479
Probably to show how tactical he is in comparasion to everyone else.
>>
>>28330229
>>pick a favorite television show
Justified
>>give yourself a character in that show
Boyd Crowder
>>pick a weapon of choice your character would use and why
stick of dynamite with lit fuse like in a cartoon
>>
File: motherofgod.gif (472 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
motherofgod.gif
472 KB, 262x200
>>28335247
>>
File: bulldog_margarita.jpg (28 KB, 413x415) Image search: [Google]
bulldog_margarita.jpg
28 KB, 413x415
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
RICK THE MAILMAN
DRAGON DILDOS SO I CAN DO PICK RELATED TO EVERY WHORE'S MOUTH ASS AND PUSSY
>>
File: Hell_on_Wheels_Title_Card.jpg (46 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Hell_on_Wheels_Title_Card.jpg
46 KB, 300x169
>Show
Hell on Wheels

>Character
A random Union soldier disgusted by the Federal governments actions during and after the war, who deserts and works as a hired gun.

>Weapons
Single Action Army and a Winchester 1892, because it's a TV show, so historical accuracy is already out the window.
>>
>>28332054
I would just wanna be one of Walt's deputies. He's a cool guy.
>>
>>28330294
I like you
>>
Frazier
Nialls
Walther PP

Live out fantasy of being the Seattle Avenger, the arm of justice for the weak and oppressed.
>>
>>28332054
Came here to post that.
>>
>>28330229
>>pick a favorite television show
Into the badlands
Car mechanic that found a preserved copy of TM31-210
A crude sten-like submachine gun and various crude bombs because in a world with the tooling to manufacture/ maintain internal combustion engines and wanton violence there is nothing from stopping someone with mechanical knowledge from making 'the great equalizer'
/rant
>>
>>28335479
>>28335557
pretty much this. every gun is an extension of the character
>rossi is an old school ciop with a 1911
>reid is a book worm nerd with a revolver
>hotch is the no nonsesn captain with a standard glock
>morgan is the tactical guy with a flashlight on his sig
>jj is the other profiler/backround character and uses a glock 26, lots of females in cop shows have it to fit their size
>whatever new character they introduce and then replace in a season usually has a glock or sig because they are forgettable

and I watched some of the last season two. I couldn't decide to laugh or scream and the serial killer who crashes planes or the Reid filling out fan service and pretending to be a prince putting a slipper on some bitches foot episodes
this show used to be good dammit
>>
File: im not sure how to feel.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
im not sure how to feel.gif
1 MB, 266x268
>>28335247
not sure if I like this
the original had a nice creepy atmosphere with good police procedurals that just so happen to be about the paranormal. This looks like some FX the strain/the last ship/ Michael bay tier stuff. Maybe im just seeing it through rose colored glasses so ill still give it a chance
>>
>>28331400
>>28331423
don't even bother with the first two seasons. just start at 3, you don't even need to see the first two to get it, it starts fresh. then follow with s4 to see how it ends.
>>
>>28339292
>there is nothing from stopping someone with mechanical knowledge from making 'the great equalizer'

I thought it was pretty much implied that gun control is enforced by mass violence for the express purpose of preventing people from getting their hands on "the great equalizer."
>>
File: The-Following.jpg (203 KB, 510x358) Image search: [Google]
The-Following.jpg
203 KB, 510x358
I actually liked this show and was well aware it went downhill fast
id probably have a cache of pistols and rifles considering im taking on a fucking cult. Id also save emma before they killed her off and we'd run away together
>>
>>28332054
>Longmire
yes fuck yes my nigger
>>
>Miami Vice
>Sonny and Rico's new 3rd wheel to replace Switek's partner
>Walther PP
>>
File: kitchen brothers.jpg (59 KB, 670x448) Image search: [Google]
kitchen brothers.jpg
59 KB, 670x448
just finished fargo season 2
If I was a cop id probably use a .357 revolver, maybe a model 13 because I have one and its my favorite at the moment

If I was a Midwestern gangster id have a commander 1911 with ivory grips as im usual sidearm, plus a bunch if .38s and Saturday night specials
>>
>>28339557
>gun control is enforced by mass violence
like in occupied Europe during ww2? Norway in particular- if the germans found you with a gun they would execute you. Reprisals par the course
>>
File: really.png (1 MB, 853x959) Image search: [Google]
really.png
1 MB, 853x959
>>28330229
Band of Brothers, id use a paratrooper carbine because they got the cool one with folding's stocks. Id loot tons of weapons and souvenirs and bring them home
>>
Game Center CX
AD Anon
Beretta Silver Pigeon
>>
>House of Cards
>Frank
>Subway train
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.