[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the anti gunners are pushing hard this time. can we band tog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1401685514431.jpg (102 KB, 464x720) Image search: [Google]
1401685514431.jpg
102 KB, 464x720
the anti gunners are pushing hard this time. can we band together to help stop this from continuing?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/stop-assault-weapons-ban-2015-proposed-congressman-david-cicilline
>>
> assault weapons
> semi automatic
someone hasn't read up on terminology before trying to push laws
>>
i can't believe how retarded that bill is, made by noguns for noguns, they could at least have the decency to read up on what those words mean before trying to pass some gay legislation
>>
>>28329608
>>28329637
do you guys seriously think they STILL don't know exactly what they are doing? These people want to come across as inept as possible so you won't be on guard. These fuckers are tenacious as hell
>>
>petitioning
>the anti-gun white house
>>
>>28329666
trips of ambiguous truth
maybe what you say is true, doesn't make their shit less retarded, like those faggots baiting on /tv/ last night
>>
>>28329570
sadly I don't think we'll get 96,000 more signatures in three weeks
>>
When was the last time Chocolate Nixon actually responded to one of these?

I think it was back after Sandy Hook
>>
>>28329698
Probably because most gun owners aren't retarded enough to dox themselves to the enemy white house
>>
>>28329570
This is an exercise in political masturbation. This 'petition' has no legal force. None.
>>
>the anti gunners are pushing hard this time.
>random petition on whitehouse.gov

please stop this. stop boogymanning.
>>
>>28329608
>>28329637
Those terms are defined in the bill. They mean whatever the authors want them to mean.They could just as easily write a bill to ban private ownership of "nuclear weapons", and define a knife over 6" long as a "nuclear weapon". It would make just as much sense.
>>
>>28329727
It does, if it hits 100k "signatures." Now, the legal force is simply requiring the White House to respond (and they mostly respond with some political variant of "That's so cute, now shut up and color, and stay in the lines.")
>>
File: 1447055568404.png (78 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
1447055568404.png
78 KB, 399x240
>>28329666
Satan trips confirm it's all a ruse
>>
>>28333222
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.