[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good semi auto pistol for a woman with small hands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: woman_shooting_range.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
woman_shooting_range.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
What's a good semi auto pistol for a woman with small hands?

Do you think a young woman could handle a .40 s&w Taurus 24/7?
>>
Giggle brand Diggle in .45 man size

I mean, you don't WANT to be raped do you?
>>
>>28327413
I wouldn't mind if it was a woman raping me. I'm buying it for my younger sister, she's 23
>>
>thinking handsize matters

When will this memetier "muh special snowflake shooter" stuff stop.

The fat fuck LAV admits to having bitch size hands and recommends glocks.

MrGunsngear has trash can kid palms and recommends...wait for it...THE GLOCK.

Large 2x4 gripped handguns are all but hated by everybody.
>>
I shot with one of my female friends using a friend's Glock 22.

She did alright when we were shooting, but afterwards on the way home she said her arms were really sore.
>>
>>28327436

>wouldnt mind being raped by a woman

Basic bitch tier bro response.

Look at this fag, probably doesnt want his asshole unwittingly probed by HE-MAN.
>>
>>28327403
>Do you think a young woman could handle a .40 s&w Taurus 24/7?

No, .40 is for fags
>>
>>28327403
Its funny you ask this, I just took a girl to the range today, and her hands were too small for my VP9 with medium grips.
>>
>>28327453

Did you make her hokd the pistol out in the isoceles stance the whole time?

Or do the retard weaver push-pull bullshit?
>>
>>28327471

>I don't know how to grip a pistol so I cant help newguns learn either.jpeg
>>
>>28327462
Ok....so what semi auto handgun round for a grill
>>
A cz usually ends up being pretty comfy for small-handed shooters. I imagine if she's not super basic and sad at life she should be able to practice and be able to handle .40 after that. If the 24/7 is all you've got, then yes, it's an okay choice. I'd say you should get something better though.
>>
>>28327487
9mm. 9mm in all cases for all shooters. Not just small people, not just competitive shooters who want faster follow up shots and more rounds between reloads. All shooters can benefit from the low recoil, decent size, and capacity of 9mm.
>>
>>28327489
No I haven't bought her one yet
>>
>can a young woman handle x caliber

9 year girls do 3 gun and run full power loads in their 1911s. Yes she can handle 40SW
>>
>>28327484
She was making her hand cramp trying to grip with her offhand. Once I put the small backstrap on she was fine. People get nervous with guns so they don't really pay attention to instruction, because she wasn't filling the gap on the left side of the gun.
>>
Taurus is shit. Buy a glock or S&W.
>>
>>28327534
I actually have a sigma .40 and she's shot it a few times and said it's too big for her hands, I looked at the 24/7 at a gun shop and it looked small enough
>>
>Taurus 24/7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
>>
>>28327593
Nevermind
>>
>>28327487
9mm.

If you're buying a cheap gun like a taurus and pick .40, there is something seriously fucking wrong with your choice making.
>>
File: image.png (283 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283 KB, 620x375
>>do you think she can handle the recoil.
Fizzle drizzle idiots who think this way.
>>
>>28327403
I hear most women like shooting a full sized 1911

>Mostly because the single stack makes for a slim grip (esp with slimline grips installed), and the steel frame absorbs recoil well

>>28327436
You should get her to try the weapons before buying them. Guns are a personal choice
>Recommend a single stack 9mm for ccw
>>
File: Freedom.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28327546
M&P Shield 9mm
>>
>>28327403
Coonan .357, it's only 9mm.
>>
File: G42 380.jpg (631 KB, 2103x1455) Image search: [Google]
G42 380.jpg
631 KB, 2103x1455
>>28327403
Glock 42 - .380
Glock 43 - 9mm
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.