[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
serial /k/iller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 34
File: Zodiac-sketch.jpg (44 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac-sketch.jpg
44 KB, 500x627
How would you go about killing people if you were a serial killer?
What weapon would you use? Who would your Targets be? What kind of Detection evasion strategies would you use?
>>
>>28323005
I'd like to mortar cars in the mall parking lot.
Fuck I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
Nice big mortar, 120mm?
Fuck those assholes they can't park for shit.
Does that even count?
Don't care, have some WP.
>>
>Who would your Targets be
Gubbment
>>
>>28323005
>Inb4 lucifer posts another long elaborate psychotic tirade.
>>
File: 1430950893668.jpg (53 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1430950893668.jpg
53 KB, 600x800
Just kill poor people, you retard.

The Rhode Island killer got his fix by smoking ugly prostitutes and no one caught him.

Just don't be a retard with your targets and you'll be fine.

You fuck up a middle class housewife, more effort will be put into the case.
>>
This is why this board gets eyes batted towards it.
>>
>>28323058
>eye batted
You say bitch terms and think bitch thoughts.

OP, take a trip to Juarez and take out the trash.
>>
>>28323005
Plan excessively but use random weapons, a random MO, in various non contiguous jurisdictions, and target random races and both sexes.

>>28323063
>>28323037
And kill poor minorities for maximum police non investigation.
>>
>>28323023
Are you me?
>>
>>28323005
cable tie, approach from behind in location i've scouted so i know there's no cctv. Pop it over their head and pull.
Be wearing dispoabe, genric clothes from a 2nd hand shop (jean, trainer with someone-else tread print, t'shirt, jacket/hoodie. maybe experiment with wig, nose/chin/ear putty & make-up to fuck with witness descriptions or cctv I haven't spotted. surgical gloves, natch. Make sure to wipe down cable ties after i put gloves on just in case any fingerprint/dna is there. Have vehicle within easy walking dstance in non-cctv covered location. have alibi set up plu sleacve phone at home so no way to trace my movements.
Though I'd much rather capture 'teen' girls and take them to a rape dungeon to be fucktoys so a few years. before they get too broken and need to be put to sleep.
ex-edgelord, I used to think/fap about this shit a lot.
>>
Drive around the no emergency services sections of Detroit shooting people with a shotgun
>>
I am a good law abiding citizen so I would not.
>>
Poison ice creams and hand them out at the exit of a school. Easy 1k people who'll eat it. You could do 2 schools and leave before getting caught if the hours of the school differ at bit.
>>
>>28323023
> you'll never own an Amos to destroy parking lots and garages
>>
File: 1450937484363.jpg (35 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
1450937484363.jpg
35 KB, 500x361
kill hobos or whores with a knife of homemade gun

for fucks sake, the iceman used to kill hobos by the docks with a derringer when he was a teenager and didn't get caught until later in his life for being a hitman.
>>
>>28323005
Alphabet agency pls...
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x481
>>28323338
>>
>>28323364
I didn't know that was a thing.
BRB killing myself since I'll never own it.
>>
>>28323005
I'd shitpost on this board until everyone is dead inside.
>>
>>28323037

There are probably at least 50 serial killers active in the US at any time. Most of them kill poor or homeless people who will be written off by the cops, eg: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grim_Sleeper
>>
>>28323005
>Mapping skills, subsonic ammo, knives, syringes and depressant drugs, multiple personalities*, improvised tools (oil can suppressors, etc), spying, etc
>>
>>28323005

Shame mass shooters took the spotlight, serial killers are a good reason to CC.

Easier to bait, at least. They're just hungry animals.
>>
File: 1449284923082.jpg (710 KB, 1200x796) Image search: [Google]
1449284923082.jpg
710 KB, 1200x796
>>28323005
I would call the ATF and tell them that OP is a colossal faggat and is planning on having a tragic boating accident and he has a small child that hasn't been flash banged next to his dog that hasn't been shot. Problem solved Lynch's hit squad gets their quata and one dead Faggot OP.
>>
>>28323622
I wonder if you have heard about what happened @ gilgo beach. And how the chief of police of suffolk county stopped the FBI from getting involved. What is that about I wonder....
>>
>>28323005
None, because I wouldn't.
>>
>>28325011
Have you ever been to gilgo beach.
>>
>>28323568
I am interested. Please tell me more. What kind of mapping skills would be useful in long island.
>>
>>28323338
You have a couple issues my friend
>>
>weapon
gold Luger P08 with gold bullets
>target
assholes
>detection evasion
running really fast
>>
I will leave a single serve box of frosted flakes on each of my victims' bodies
they will call me the Cereal killer
>>
>>28323506
>There are probably 50 serial killers active in the US at any time.
This is why I believe people should have the right to defend themselves with the most effective means possible.
>>
>>28323005

The following is a work of fiction intended for entertainment only.

Location - You need to operate no less than 100 miles from your command center, and only in low income, high crime areas (nigger population).

>your local PD will not be involved in any investigation
>your local news will not report on your crimes
>if composite sketch is released, it would likely remain unseen by people who can identify you
>your crimes are easily disguised as random, nigger related violence
>nigger culture greatly reduces the chance of any witness coming forward
Method - "drive by" shootings with stolen license plates and a water soluble paint-job
>vehicle is now difficult to identify
>nearly impossible after replacing original plates, and washing off paint
>car is different color for each killing
>plates are always local, stolen the day of
>firing from inside car helps you remain concealed
>already driving your exit plan
>drive-by makes it look even more like random nigger violence
>shell casings trapped inside vehicle
Targets - Male niggers (or any other minority) walking alone, or in pairs
>single target makes it easier
>two targets is stretching it, need to be sure both are dead
>anymore than that, too risky, likely that one will get away
>witnesses are bad, even if you're well disguised, etc
>the more "swag" your target has, the more times you should shoot him
>random nigger violence disguise is now complete
>police will have little reason to think otherwise
Weapon - high capacity 9mm, suppressed
>suppressor draws less attention to you while shooting
>will not raise suspicion, as it is common for niggers to pretend they heard/saw nothing
>9mm is easy to control, and is the most common weapon of choice for niggers

and there you have it. just move from city to city, and try your best to avoid patterns in vehicle color, location, frequency, etc.
>>
>>28323032
He was banned recently for posting an image of a young girl getting a bullet in her head and wouldn't shut up on how much he liked the scene and how much he hated the girl in the picture for no reason
>>
File: typical gun owner.png (118 KB, 864x428) Image search: [Google]
typical gun owner.png
118 KB, 864x428
>>
File: 1450830904565.jpg (75 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1450830904565.jpg
75 KB, 500x495
>buy .338 magnum or some other long distance rifle
>go to city with large ghetto
>snipe nigga
>something like 95% of long-range shootings go unsolved
>profit
>>
>>28325629
>>28325429
We should hang out near long beach.
>>
Humans taste bad and aren't healthy for you.

Why kill them?
>>
>>28325721
for their delicious big mac combos
>>
>>28323338
Please seek help.

It's not funny clever, just kind of gross with a side of pathetic.
>>
File: 1448160179139.jpg (62 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
1448160179139.jpg
62 KB, 440x600
>>28323338
>>
Steal someone's glock and put their barrel in your glock. Kill people with it.

Attach tiny electric saw on targets brake line with transmitter. Wait til car gets to 90 mph on interstate. Saws brake line in half. Brake light comes on and no brakes. Wrecks and dies or survives but kills soccer mom with baby on board magnet.

Attach roadside flare to gas tank connected to burner cell phone attached to flea market taser. Call burner cell phone, sends voltage through headphone jack to taser with use of a servo and low voltage relay. Flare ignites, burns through plastic Kia Rio gas tank. Car explodes.

I would get caught, but I've always wanted to strangle someone with piano wire. That just looks so fucking satisfying. You get blood and the struggle and the intamacy. Even if they get the finger in you watch as it cuts down to the bone as they realize there is no escape. And even if they are somehow saved they will remember it every time they see their maimed neck in the mirror and have no life partner that can deal with the unsightly scars without cheating on them constantly. Just a perfect 10 really.
>>
>>28325286
Fukkin genius
>>
>>28325629
>buy .357 single shot handi rifle
>replace barrel if necessary with one of the same number of rifling grooves/barrel twist of a common revolver barrel
>suppress it because lol you are a fucking criminal fuck the ATF
>shoot niggers from 100-300 yards away DC sniper style
>hardcast lead slug from bulk .38spl recovered at scene
>no shell casing
>dead crackdealer on street corner
>lets get coffee johnsson
>but what about our victim sir! shouldn't we focus on this case we can totally solve it and the storage locker full of similar casefiles if we just...
>lets
>get
>coffee
>johnsson
>...yes sir
>>
File: 1449541605586.jpg (708 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449541605586.jpg
708 KB, 2048x1536
>>28323338
>>
>>28323338
This is not the first time someone comes up with this on /k/. Earlier this year we had a similar thread.
>>
File: 1431915568541.jpg (218 KB, 1054x2048) Image search: [Google]
1431915568541.jpg
218 KB, 1054x2048
Somewhat relevant. After an unlucky butt experiment gone wrong I've concluded that one of the worst way for someone to go is water up the rear. So you'd tie your target to a chair, ballgag and what not if necessary. Main point is that you'd put a water hose up their rectum and leave it on (at a fairly slow pace), and then you just let the water (temperature of choice) flood them internally. It'll kill them one way or another, and all the possibilities suck for the victim. As it's a pretty long process, you could always take the time to put on some really fucking annoying music.

Now I don't know why a serial killer would use said method, but it'd give the cops who find the corpse something to talk about at least.
>>
>>28323005
>Who would your Targets be?
Cultural marxists
>>
>>28325721
>Humans aren't healthy for you
What better reason?
>>
>>28325629
>>28325948
This shit just screams Punisher.
>>
Sniping with a suppressed .17 hmr just because why not.
Maybe make custom loads to make it look like they were killed by a bb gun.
fbi pls no investigate
>>
>>28326120
you can buy 5.56 "conversion" kits to make an AR shoot .22 cal pellets. it uses the small rifle primer to propel the pellet
>>
>>28326152
Neat. Isn't the primer too weak?
>>
>>28326183
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/223-22-cal-pellet-conversion-kit?a=593401

correction, 209 shotgun primers.
>>
>>28326194
Neato.
my dad already has a .223 ar that doesn't cycle because it's fucked up but it would be cool to try
>>
>>28326086
Please shut up, you fat fuck.

OP, look for high crime areas.
>>
First you need to decide who (demographic) you want to kill, and motivation (just the thrill or sexual practices, etc.).
You will have to do some ground work and preparation if you wish to be successful. Probably the most important is to be physically fit, things don't always go as wished, and most people do not like being killed and will resist to at least some extent, be prepared to overpower them.
If you just wish to kill for the sake of killing (most start out that way and then progress to more "creative" or artistic methods) I would suggest a large bore hypodermic filled with acetone. Injected into a lung will immediately incapacitate and kill within seconds.
As another anon has pointed out do not operate in your normal geographical location.
TBC
>>
>>28325870
hows your first day treating you on /k/, friend?
>>
>>28326374
I would suggest that you find some alternate identification to use. You will need it both for travel and for renting a storage shed.
Rent your storage shed in some place that is not gated and allows 24 hour access. You will use this for pre and post operations. Have a change of clothes and washing supplies within the storage area. Speaking of clothes, get some of those disposable coveralls that are sold in painting supply stores (also Walmart) and wear those under your work clothes. Work clothes should be purchased second hand and should include a hoodie.
TBC
>>
>>28325927
kek, the rest of the shit you said was retarded but the best part was the kia rio gas tank

im a tech at a kia dealership and all rios have steel gas tanks so they dont have to spend money giving it a skidplate there
>>
>>28326260
a true warrior of the apocalypse.
>>
File: 1433322554824.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433322554824.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>28326026
>>
>>28325150
More like mapping the trails of your victims/their homes when you invade it without causing much disturbances. Also a good skill when you have to leave the scene.
>>
>>28326426
Washing supplies are simple and must consist of white vinegar. The vinegar will destroy almost all dna other than large pieces of flesh or hair.
Remember that rubber gloves will save your ass but only if they are completely destroyed, your fingerprints and dna will be on them so burn them or dissolve them in something corrosive.
tbc
>>
>>28323005
Ask courtney love how easy it is to murder a junkie.
>>
>>28326485
Other supplies you should have in storage are plastic sheeting, first aid kit, food and water, and a bedroll. You never know when you may have to hole up for a day or so. Be scrupulous about cleaning yourself and your work area.
tbc
>>
File: 1411520612492.jpg (146 KB, 694x800) Image search: [Google]
1411520612492.jpg
146 KB, 694x800
>>28323353
Fun AND productive!
>>
Would kill pedophiles and sexual offenders.
I'd use family watchdog behind X amount of proxies and other tools to avoid people just looking up who looked up the victims.
They're felons so they wont have guns, legally.
The website has their locations, photos of them, crimes they committed so super easy to find who I want to kill and what they look like so I'm not pulling a SWAT and raiding wrong house.
Fuck those people they don't deserve to live. Plus if I get caught and put into jail or the chamber at least I can go out knowing I helped get rid of the scum.
I'd be called the Trashman.
>>
>>28326246
Clean the gas block/tube dammit
>>
>>28326541
Tips and tricks of the trade.
Make sure your subject is dead. Remember that the Green River Killer only got caught because there were two survivors who gave testimony and valuable clues. He got sloppy and complacent. Don't make the same mistake.
A fake beard combined with the hoodie makes it very difficult to provide any meaningful description but only if worn in a low light level location. Also wearing several layers of clothing will make any weight description to be off by several pounds. Lifts in the shoes similarly.
Study up on how to make fake fingerprints on the internet. Can come in very handy if you should become the subject of police interest if you use the fakes during operations.
>>
File: maximum distress.webm (901 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maximum distress.webm
901 KB, 1280x720
>>28325960
What THE FUCK IS ON HIS WALLS?
>>
>>28323005
>How
>Weapon
Explosives. Use a cheap burner phone as ignition system. Bought with cash. Explosives will be homemade with common kitchen chemicals.

>Targets
Anyone I think is a threat to society. So super full retard SJW types.

>detection evasion
Use gloves while making and planting bombs. Only plant at night. Minimize DNA signature through bleach and protective clothing. Live alone and in the country so I can build and plant without people becoming suspicious.
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 750x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 750x1080
>>
>>28326660
Am also confused, looks like old hair used to decorate the walls
>>
>>28326591
How's your uncle been treating you lately?
>>
>What weapon would you use?

Anything but a firearm. Cords and knives will do. Sedation would be used. Bound and thrown (outside of the vehicle) into a large plastic tub with just enough holes for air for transportation.

Anyone as long as I don't know them personally

>What kind of Detection evasion strategies would you use?

>operate one or two times a year
>buy property in a rural area
>build a large furnace, incinerate the bodies and grind any bones to a fine powder
>never kill inside, only outside where the weather can erode away biological evidence
>only kill with throw away (burnable) clothes or better yet, full body rain suits
>never bring a cell phone to abduction sites (avoid pinging off cell towers)
>completely sanitize tub after each use, line trunk of car with plastic
>remove any jewelry and hide in normal garbage (milk jugs or empty mcdonalds cup with lid on) and throw away at a location like a fast food restaurant (ex. walk in with mcdonalds cup, order food, throw cup in trash, walk out)
>car regularly inspected for anything that will get you pulled over, use cruise control, make sure everything is in working order. Avoid driving in areas/times when a collision is more likely to occur
>use a car separate from your daily commute vehicle
>>
>>28326026
>After an unlucky butt experiment gone wrong I've concluded that one of the worst way for someone to go is water up the rear.

Storytime?
>>
File: badbagon.jpg (128 KB, 526x511) Image search: [Google]
badbagon.jpg
128 KB, 526x511
>>28327004
>Be 15 year old pervert
>Moderatly into butt stuff
>Have a shower handle that is pretty dildo-shaped
>It goes it goes it goes it goes
>It's all good fun
>Skip 20 minutes forward
>Shitting blood
>Anal fissure
>Too embarrassed to tell anyone
>Keep butt-bleeding the next bunch of days
>Nothing has ever gone up this rectum since

Moral of the story is that moderately high pressure water combined with your ass will lead to a pretty bad time
>>
>>28326599
I had a friend who knows his shit look over it.
The tube is clean. Gas block is most likely fine.
The bolt carrier(?) is gouged because it was only cleaned like once in 20 years. It was also stored in a jacuzzi room and I'm pretty sure it only fired surplus ammo.. it's fucked 2bh
>>
>>28327112
I know this feel.
Some things just shouldn't go up there guys....
>>
File: 3z0q89k.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3z0q89k.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
Suppressed compact .22
Maybe a suppressed .22 rifle
>>
>>28325478
Anybody have the picture?
>>
>>28323338
>ex-edgelord

Sure thing.
>>
File: 1420200810946.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1420200810946.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>28323353
>>
>>28328699
Obviously, he's upgraded to full on pedophile rapist. He *used* to fap to it. Now he molest little girls he has captive.
>>
File: 1379076480906.png (72 KB, 237x251) Image search: [Google]
1379076480906.png
72 KB, 237x251
>>28323023
>Don't care, have some WP
>>
>>28323005
1st rule: Never kill anyone one you know always /b/

Travel Interstate 95 stop at a new outlet.
Park away from building and watch for cameras. Head down, dress casual slacks and a polo shirt.

Find bathrooms, watch traffic levels in and out.
Pick one that no one will really miss, a nigger or cracker.

Follow into restroom, .22 revolver to the back of head. Walk back out and leave.

Later remove all your close and burn them. Ditch .22.

I'll need a trophy even thou that's dangerous. Maybe a leaf from a nearby tree, save them in a scarp book.
>>
>>28323037
didn't they just find the RI killer because of DNA matching?
>>
Scout house, make sure no dogs, one person in home. Check entrances then Slip in. Wait patiently for them to get off work. Surprise! you're dead. Leave. Never return. Pick a new town to hit. I also wouldn't try and repeat everything the same.
>>
File: 1427674016205.jpg (55 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1427674016205.jpg
55 KB, 438x438
>>28323338
i support your idea
>>
This
>>
File: th.jpg (7 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7 KB, 225x300
>>28329211
>>
>>28323005
Be a trucker, kill hitchhikers and runaways and dump their bodies into some bushes or whatever.

Why? Because this is actually how most serial killers operate and they are never caught. The insane level of violence that goes on along truck routes is crazy, it's estimated I remember there is something like a few dozen serial killers at any time and they are generally truckers.

http://www.gq.com/story/truck-stop-killer-gq-november-2012

Here is a pretty good article on it.
>>
File: tumblr_n2mij2rZVy1re6kefo1_500.jpg (54 KB, 479x692) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2mij2rZVy1re6kefo1_500.jpg
54 KB, 479x692
I've thought about this, a lot.

>start in a major metropolitan area, like the Northeast Megalopolis, make sure there's a huge amount of people within a few hours driving distance
>buy cheap laptop second hand and use public wifi at McDonalds or something to access a VPN
>use a random number generator to find coordinates within a four hour drive or so
>depending on what kind of victim you're after, look for the nearest high schools, colleges, day care centers, and so on
>take short day trips when you have the time, try to pay for everything in cash, and not get caught on any red light cameras or get any speeding citations
>if possible, start a fake Facebook account with a stock photo of someone in that age group, and add a bunch of people from that area, if you start an account and include a location, it'll usually show you people in that area
>begin stalking
>attempt to get a sense of their routine, and hit when they're outside, alone, in the dark, such as when they're walking to their car in the evening
>casually walk up and if the coast is clear, apply a chokehold until they lose consciousness
>apply restraints, and get them into the trunk as quickly as possible
>moving them to the rape dungeon will be easier if you have a garage
>when you've had enough fun, try not to leave too many bloodstains, and carefully remove any kind of trace evidence from the captivity area
>the ideal is cremation or burial at sea in water too deep for scuba divers (500 feet will remove most of that)
>if you can't do that, dismember the body, cutting through the cartilage at joints instead of cutting bones, dump the head and hands in a body of water, and dump the rest in dumpsters, again randomly chosen within a four hour drive of your location
>if you do it right, law enforcement should have no idea that crimes are even being committed, let alone set up a serial killer taskforce and catch you

Or you could just pick up hookers and strangle them, but where's the fun in that?
>>
>>28329035
they could call you The Avenging Arborist
>>
File: 1448693973162.gif (795 KB, 245x168) Image search: [Google]
1448693973162.gif
795 KB, 245x168
Amas a large collection of black powder pistols and revolvers. Build a cannon in garage. Go to a renaissance fair and buy stereotypical pirate gear.

Do some home modification of my car. Remove all non essentials (seats, air conditioner all that shit) from the car with the exception of the driver's seat. Install a more powerful speaker system, more powerful engine. Put a small bed in the car. Mount the home made cannon in the trunk.

Drive to San Francisco or Venice Beach. Live out of my car in the poorest area of town. Every few days/weeks kill a random stranger in the poor area of town with a black powder weapon. Once i have amassed enough media attention attack during broad daylight. Get in my car, lead the cops on a high speed chase through town, while playing sea shanties on the stereo system. At some point during the chase pop the trunk, and fire the pre-loaded cannon at the cops. I would have the cannon set up so i could push a button to light the fuse and fire while driving. Lead the cops toward the most tourist populated area on the beach. Hop out of my car and begin firing on the cops with my dozens and dozens of black powder weapons i have strapped to my pirate body. Never worry about reloading because i just pull out a new gun.

There is no escape plan. I will die in a glorious firefight like a true pirate.
>>
>>28329543
>Car driving at ~75mph
>Shitty black-powder cannon shoots ball backward at 100mph
> Ball pops out at 25mph to the rear and dents a cop-car
>>
>>28329756
It's the thought that counts.
>>
>>28329756
>Shitty, black-powder cannon shoots ball backward at 100mph
>target is car coming towards you at ~75 mph
That's 175mph, brah, lern2physics
>>
>>28329868
I thought he was firing it as he drove by a stationary cop-car.

>But if both
>Firing Car
>And Cop Car
>Are moving at 75mph
Aren't we dealing with a stationary frame of reference and the ball is travelling 100mph from the perspective of the cop car?

>My reading comprehension is diminished by scotch
>>
>>28323655
>Serial Killer who kills by proxy
>Calls up police agencies and makes anonymous tips about people
>People get killed by ATF no knock raids/citizen self defense
Monster/10 anon. Would watch Kevin Bacon track your booty down.
>>
>>28329409
sauce
>>
>>28329898
That is, he is chasing the cop car for some reason instead of it being the other way around? Yes. Same frame of reference, still going 100mph assuming cop car does not speed up.
>>
Quick recap:
>1/3 here for a laugh
>1/3 posting legitimately scary strategies
>1/3 deranged and need serious help, but pretty incompetent
>1/1 are fags
>>
>>28327707
Yes it's in my fap folder
>>
>>28326260

>my name is not important
>>
>>28327112

>i had an enema for 20 minutes
>i sat for 20 minutes with a water jet up my asshole and thought it was totally fine

you honestly deserve to die, please volunteer for any of the edgelords here to right the wrong that is you.
>>
File: 1449830788939.jpg (65 KB, 607x580) Image search: [Google]
1449830788939.jpg
65 KB, 607x580
>>28329409

i really like how many of you think evading government detection is as easy as dodging a 4chan ban
>>
>>28325429
>Command Center
Credibility lost
Scroll...
Scroll...
Scroll...
>>
>>28326260
I want to have this man's babies.
>too bad I'll never know his name
>>
>>28330438
>what is important is what I am going to do
>>
>>28330609
>I fucking hate this world and all the human worms feasting on its carcass
>>
File: 2z8sz2p.jpg (113 KB, 707x749) Image search: [Google]
2z8sz2p.jpg
113 KB, 707x749
I always fantasize about tearing trough traffic with 20mm or 30mm automatic cannons.
>>
>>28330692
>my whole life is just cold bitter hatred and I always wanted to die violently
>>
>>28330104

Bit late on the draw, but she's Amanda Kent, apparently.

Obviously, link is NSFW, so open at your own discretion and all that disclaimer bullshit.

bdsmafterthoughts dot tumblr dot com slash post/84724804004/bondageman
>>
>>28330759
What's his name?
>>
>>28323338
>plu sleacve
CRAWLING
>>
>>28330689
fucking SPIT out pop all over my screen from reading this
>>
>>28330891
its not important
>>
File: Froot-Loops-Cereal-Bowl.jpg (2 MB, 2820x2160) Image search: [Google]
Froot-Loops-Cereal-Bowl.jpg
2 MB, 2820x2160
>>28323005
>How would you go about killing people if you were a serial killer?
I would collect coupons for cereal.

>What weapon would you use?
A spoon!

Cap'n Crunch, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Pops, Frosted Flakes...

>What kind of Detection evasion strategies would you use?
I'd carry my own groceries back out to the car instead of asking a grocery bagger to do it for me.
>>
>>28326260
He looks like Jay and Silent Bob's gay lovechild.
>>
File: hatredz gonna h8.jpg (434 KB, 3200x1875) Image search: [Google]
hatredz gonna h8.jpg
434 KB, 3200x1875
>>28330438
>>28330661
have a metal head friend who looks just like that
havvin a giggle with them lines all the time
crank the pantera nightwish and megadeth
>>28323005
the problem is getting lazy and full of yourself
then you make mistakes
got to have good luck on top of careful planing
>>
>>28323071
See that's the thing. If you're actually thinking about doing different shit to not get caught you're just not serial killer material. Serial killers choose their victims based on physical or personal attributes that, I really hate sounding like tumblr right now, trigger their need to kill. Luke some dude who was beat by his mom would kill older women who looked like his mother or some shit. Of course the method of killing is usually tied in too. Strangling usually shows it being a personal issue because strangling takes time and requires them to be intimate with their victim.
>>
>122 posts
>still nobody has proposed death by dragon dildo
>>
>>28326591
>They're felons so they wont have guns
I see no way this plan could fail.
>>
>>28326591
>not pulling a SWAT and raiding wrong house.
>locations, photos of them, crimes they committed
I would hope you verify the veracity of claims made against people
and the concurrence of available information
>>
File: prostitute disposal gilgo beach.jpg (119 KB, 680x496) Image search: [Google]
prostitute disposal gilgo beach.jpg
119 KB, 680x496
These are the kinds of low value victims you should shoot for. The guy who took out the trash was never found. And he did the community a favor.
>>
Extract active ingredient in sleeping pills and muscle relaxers, grind up some phenalyn. Press into gelcaps that look lIke those MDMA caps. Go to bum part of town and fumble one out of my pocket as I walk buy a bum, guarantee 95% of the time the junkies will inject or sell to another bum.
Cops will not give 2 shits about bums ODing to look into it. Also ridding the city of the homeless blight
>>
>>28334171
Why not fill gatorade bottles with some anti-freeze and leave them in trash cans with high homeless populations? They dig through trash and sure love to grab gatorade bottles from what I've seen. And you're right about the cops not caring. Holy shit you can accuse a homeless guy of anything and the cops will side with you over them.
>>
>>28323005
Is the CIA just lazy or are you actually a killer?
>>
>>28334518
Killed your mom's pussy, son
>>
>>28323005
You won't fool me mr.Big guy!
>>
File: 1439251153113.jpg (13 KB, 342x328) Image search: [Google]
1439251153113.jpg
13 KB, 342x328
>>28323005
I would target serial killers. But I wouldn't kill them, I'd remove all the organs they don't need make them blind and deaf block their sense of smell, cut their tongue out keep them in a box and give them nutrients through an IV
>>
File: 1439056290054.jpg (7 KB, 215x211) Image search: [Google]
1439056290054.jpg
7 KB, 215x211
>>28334698
How fucked is it that out of the 7 billion people some end up like that?
>>
>>28323338
Probably this with improperly sized mis-matched shoes so that even my shoe size is wrong. Minus the rapey teen girl thing. That's fucked up.
>>
I would kill workers of a cereal factory

Haha
>>
>>28334698
The complexity of tnp is startling for how simple the concept is. So much shit to watch for, so many guidelines, and so much can go wrong even if you do it all right. Unless you've got a pharmacist, a doctor and a nurse all working on your victims, you're just better off torturing until they die due to starvation.
>>
>>28334780
Tpn*
Damn auto correct
>>
>>28323071
>And kill poor minorities for maximum police non investigation.

Spot the liberal.
In the real world, killing a black guy in self defense in America has become worse than killing a cow in india
>>
>>28334427
Get empty vodka bottles and fill with isopropyl. Crush some phenalyn in there for shits and giggles. Dump around town. Won't even hit the local news
>>
Has anyone ever done anything with their own young sister?

Its pretty badass. Ive never done anything with her directly, but i do cum in and on all kinds of her stuff. I would say her lotion bottle is composed of 70% cum. I fap to it when i hear the lid click open and she starts rubbing it all over her face
>>
File: avatar4.jpg (35 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
35 KB, 500x319
>>28335140
>>
>>28335122
There was a movie where some guys would take eye drops and pour it into bottles of water and handed it out to people at a concert.

It was some stupid tv movie from years ago. But apparently drinking eye drops can kill you.
>>
>>28335140
How old is your sister anon?
>>
>>28329409
Pic related is in my gap folder
>>
>>28335310
12 years old and I'm currently 26
>>
>>28335345
*fap
>>
File: 4wZjr8dDoYM.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4wZjr8dDoYM.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>28335140
> I would say her lotion bottle is composed of 70% cum
>>
File: nutn.jpg (30 KB, 943x475) Image search: [Google]
nutn.jpg
30 KB, 943x475
>>28334780
>TNP

No, no, it was right the first time
>>
>>28335382
jesus you sick fuck
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.