[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soup, so as i was cleaning my muzzle loader the ram rod became
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1439020493554.jpg (6 KB, 223x225) Image search: [Google]
1439020493554.jpg
6 KB, 223x225
Soup, so as i was cleaning my muzzle loader the ram rod became lodged in the barrel. Attempting to remove the ram rod separated the head from the actual rod. Now i have a nice cup shaped chunk of metal in the barrel. How can i get this nigger out? Because it's a muzzleloader the opposite end of the barrel is welded shut.
>>
>>28322615
Pour twice the measure of powder for a typical load down the barrel. Prime the pan. Put a cap on or cock the hammer. Stick your dick in the barrel. Pull trigger.
>>
>>28322647
but my dick is 81 caliber
>>
>>28322615
but a breech loading rifle
>>
weld the other end shut to even it out
>>
File: worm.jpg (96 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
worm.jpg
96 KB, 880x660
>>28322615
>>
>>28322871
I don't think there's enough room to use a worm.
>>
>>28322945
Nor a worm, the worm ...and use air conpressor
>>
>>28323232
this
>>
shoot it out
>>
>>28322615
Pour some charge thru the primer hole. Shoot it out.
>>
>>28323264
>>28323254
I'd rather not die.
>>
>>28323277
have your friend or relative shoot it out then
>>
File: freshmaker.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
freshmaker.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>28323281
^
>>
>>28323281
Hmm good idea..
>>
>>28322615
>remove breech plug
>wooden rod
>hammer
>pound in a breech to muzzle direction
>fixed
>>
>>28323497
>remove breech plug
How? It's not an inline, those bitches are fitted tight.
>>
File: Epoch.jpg (98 KB, 750x440) Image search: [Google]
Epoch.jpg
98 KB, 750x440
>take wings of time back to a time when your muzzleloader wasn't broken
>steal muzzleloader from your past self
>go to 65 million BC
>place muzzleloader in the sun shrine
>go to 2300 AD
>you now have a sun soaked muzzle loader
>go back to 65 million BC
>take muzzleloader (now you have two muzzleloaders)
>go back to a time when your muzzleloader wasn't broken
>watch as your time traveling self steals a muzzleloader from yourself
>give your past self the muzzleloader back to prevent a time paradox
>>
Jam a second head in there, just to be sure.
>>
Couple of options you have:

1) Remove the nipple from the breach and use an air compressor in the hole to try and force the obstruction out

2) Use a shot remover screw attachment on the ramrod and try to get it into the obstruction and pull it out

Always remember, if your ramrod gets stuck in a rifle barrel, especially one with very deep rifling like a muzzleloader, rotate the ramrod and whatever's attached to it in the same direction as the rifling as you try to pull it out. This usually makes it easier.
>>
>>28322615
If it has a breach plug remove it and push it out from that side
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.