[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna get new custom zastava m57 grips but they are all wooden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 1600x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 1600x1095
I wanna get new custom zastava m57 grips but they are all wooden and I don't them. Is there anywhere that does polymer grips or atleast cool graphics
>pic sorta related mine has a safety and regular grips
>>
>>28317072

do you speak english faggot?
>>
I speak English Russian polish and arabic
>>
>>28317102
>the komrade that can operate on 3 continents
>>
>>28317602
My dad was a soviet in Afghanistan after the Cold War my dad moved to America taught me all the languages he knew and tried to hide the fact that he used to kill people for a living
>>
>>28317973
fuck thats pretty awesome. Jak dobrze umiesz po polsku
>>
File: ZastavaM70A.jpg (32 KB, 616x462) Image search: [Google]
ZastavaM70A.jpg
32 KB, 616x462
>>28317072
The only options that seem to be available are the wood one.
There are some rubber "combat" grips that are made by zastava, but that's about it.
>pic related
Nobody is really making custom poly grip for toks.
>>
>>28317973
Any idea what he did in Afghanistan? Infantry, BMPs, etc?
>>
>>28317991
It's ok, I know more Arabic than anything though. He doesn't want me being a comrade. Kind of ashamed of it for some reason.
>>28318404
Not sure. He doesn't like to talk about it. Although he does have a scar from shrapnel and when I asked him about it he said A bomb went off near him and then told me not to talk about it again
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1019x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1019x772
>>28318222
Yeah I saw those too but I really want something like pic related but instead of basedcostanza I wanted to get the sickle and hammering a yellow star with the whole grip colored Russian red
>>
>>28318222
I've been looking for these but can't find them anywhere
>>
>>28320937
Just google rubber zastava grips
>>
>>28320937
Yea there was a guy that had some, but they are sold out.
Might shoot him an email and see if he's gonna get more.

http://www.razorarms.com/home.html

You can also find them on fleabay.

>>28317072
Speaking of fleabay, you should send this guy a message if he doesn't have the kind you're looking for, he apparently has tok molds and is making custom grips.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=tillander637&_pgn=1&isRefine=true
>>
>>28317072
just make them yourself pussy
>>
>>28321454
If I knew how I would. I was thinking about just buying a pair of regular grips and spray painting them
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451134435884.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451134435884.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>28317072
You can get this in belgrade. Shop is called snajper
>>
Any good wood cccp style grips for the m57, preferably in a red color,
>>
>>28322819
I saw it, I don't like it though. It changes the fee of the gun in my hand. It's not bad but it feels weird when I hold it and makes me shoot differently
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.