[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH* That's all it takes for police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 21
File: 1451028391188.webm (2 MB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
1451028391188.webm
2 MB, 320x178
>*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*

That's all it takes for police to invade your home and attack you despite your surrender.

How do you protect yourself?
>>
>>28312611
>*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*
>The fuck??
>*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*
>Oh shit honey get in the back room and call the p-
>*BOOM BOOM CRASH, BOOM BOOM CRASH, BOOM BOOM CRASH, BOOM BOOM CRASH*
>Police start singing
>"Buddy you're a boy, make a big noise, playing in the streets gonna be a big man someday! You got mud on your face..."
>During this I grab my guns, dog, family, and drive away before the end of the guitar solo
>>
>>28312611
>ordered multiple times to get off the couch
>'nah, mang, fuck you.'
Damn shame the dog didn't kill his wigger ass.
>>
>>28312636
Except that didn't happen, and he has a sizable lawsuit against the police department for excessive force.
>>
>>28312672
The hell was he even being arrested for that required multiple cops and a K9 unit?
>>
>>28312691
he burned a tree in his backyard
>>
>>28312696
fuggin wat?
>>
http://www.theprepperjournal.com/2014/04/08/securing-home-reinforcing-doors/

They WILL get in, however you can make them take enough time for you to react.
>>
>>28312635
i kekd
>>
>>28312696
As in splashed gas on the fucking tree, or just had a brush fire?
>>
>>28312611

>release a fucking dog on a nonresisting, compliant suspect
>have him eat theie face

K9 units are fair game.

Which is a shame since I like dogs, but the police literally cant be trusted with these animals.
>>
>>28312740
>>28312798
it was a christmas tree
>>
>>28312798

Does it matter?

Do either warrant a multiple LEO presence and releasing a dog on them.
>>
>>28312812
The best part is if you react naturally and start trying to get the dog off you, it counts as attacking a LEO even though you are probably just trying to save your balls.
>>
>has hands up, isn't posing a threat
>release dog anyway
>just stand around and watch as dog eats his face

What kind of fucking bullshit is this?
>>
>>28312812
>>28312839
Overhand grip on snout, push lips in, squeeze very hard on upper jaw/snout and basically puncture the dog's lips with its own teeth until it lets go. Unfortunately dogs are basically bred and evolved to give as much of a shit about pain as a bee does stinging you.
>>
>>28312839
That's a myth. The dog is property of the police department and is no more a LEO then the squad car is.

Granted, cops tend to be pretty fucking sentimental about the dogs.
>>
File: 1450128745680.jpg (41 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450128745680.jpg
41 KB, 720x720
>>28312636

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhgpfIdEYVk

> "There's a right to be free from unlawful entry, under the Fourth Amendment," he told FOX 13 News, adding, "We have a police officer without a warrant, kicking down a door, and going in someone's home."

>The West Jordan Police Department said the video tells an incomplete story. In a press conference Thursday afternoon, Sgt. Dan Roberts said they'd been called to Hoogveldts residence by neighbors who'd felt threatened by him and were concerned about a fire burning in his back yard.

What part of this altercation required the police to sick a dog on the suspect?

Yes, he is not complying with their orders, but there are many police available to bring him to the floor. There are cops literally just standing there watching this happen.

He's probably a fuck boy, sure. But you're a bigger one for considering this shit to be acceptable. Entering a home without a warrant because of a backyard fire. Sicking a fucking dog on a suspect whose hands are visible and he is not making any threatening action.

Just another case of poorly trained policemen doing what they do best. Using any and all available options to subdue a suspect even when the alternatives are blatantly obvious.

Keep on boot licking. Hopefully cops will bust through your door one day and fuck you in the ass so you can thank them for their hard work.
>>
>>28312870
Depends entirely on the state. If you live in a draconian shithole like Illinois who has legislators in a threesome with the cops and the DAs, you can bet your ass fluffy is an officer with all the extra privileges and immunities that comes with.
>>
>>28312903

To add one more thing to my rustled post. I hope you're happy that this wigger fuck boy is going to get a fat pay check that you paid for courtesy of tax payer dollars.

The excessive force is one thing, but shit cops receive no repercussions and thus no incentive to improve the way they engage in situations like this. Instead, the public signs the pay check and life goes on.

So thanks to you not giving a shit this dumb low life is going to get rich.
>>
>>28312936
The guy got 125k.
The police aren't changing any procedures or reprimanding anybody.

It's too bad the guy didn't try for more.
>>
>>28312812
>>28312839
I should mention that putting pressure at the base of any jaw will prevent its proper operation.
As in sticking your fist down a dogs throat will keep it from doing damage.
Also the cops will think the dogs done its job and even if their assholes and zap you anyway your fist isn't going to stop being a fist.
>>
>>28312903

Copfag here. That arrest is bullshit.

The K-9 officer needs to be fired. No questions or excuse. Having a loose dog run about an unsecured premises is totally incorrect. I would accept a loose dog if the offender was armed or suspected to be armed, but in this case he gave no cues that he was prepping to fight. You can't attack or assault people because they are obnoxious fools (as much as you want too).

A lesson in poor techniques and tactics.
>>
>>28312696
>>28312798
>>28312815
>>28312827
>>28312852
>>28312636
It was a fucking fire in a barrel sitting in the backyard. They did a no-knock entry without a warrant because "concern citizens felt threatened" about a fire in the backyard. Literally all they had to do was knock on the front door and ask about the fire, and it would have gone on fine from there.
>>
>>28313067
Clearly he was a threat to both himself, the officers and our freedom and way of life that justified permanent mutilation
>>
File: 1444762398928.jpg (515 KB, 600x626) Image search: [Google]
1444762398928.jpg
515 KB, 600x626
>>28313038

That's the thing. I'm not even an edgy omg-cops-r-so-bbbbad!!12one teenager. I know cops are necessary. I know there are good cops out there, both professionally and as people. I've talked to him.

A bad department breeds bad police. So, when people run into bad cops they tend to run into more than one.
>>
>>28313067
Pigs man, fucking disgusting behavior constantly. Evil wears a badge and wouldent do it for free or on even ground.
>>
> completely unarmed
> hands up
> sitting down
> 100% unable to put up a fight from his position

> put the dog on him and let him rip him to pieces for a few minutes while you sit back and laugh and record it

Remind me again why amerifats claim that they're free?
>>
>>28313038
Why are US cops even trained to be so aggressive? They always pointlessly escalate things.

Then when they shoot, they go for the kill. No matter what you did. Holding a knife? Dead. Driving after a cop has done a pit maneuver on you and is outside of his car? Dead. Not dropping an object in a second after being told to? Dead.

No warning shots, always dumping half a mag at the guy. You never see that shit in civilized countries.
>>
>>28313038
>>28313193
Also I'd like to know how long your training lasted. Over here it takes over three years to become a police officer.
>>
>>28312903

Over a decade of being at war has had a filter down effect. Lots of LEO's have been rotated through warlike scenarios where the usual checks and balances tied to policing are lessened when doing war fighting.

As a result a lot of the mindset and attitudes have been carried back into the community. Whether accidentally or by osmosis, the militarization of US police has occurred. Problem is that even the "peace keeping" used in a warzone is inappropriate for home.

Letting a dog go inside a house is okay when searching for Taliban in Shitistan. Who gives a fuck if the local terrorist has his face bitten off. It is war. But this shit doesn't fly when operating within the confines of the law against community members who have legally recognised rights and laws to protect them.
>>
>>28313193
immediately shooting to kill mostly came from the lawyers.

warning shots are considered acting without due regard to the safety of others. homeowners who fire a warning shot on intruders usually wind up in jail longer than the burglar.

shooting to wound is considered torture, public view on that is very negative.

officially you don't shoot to kill either, because that's considered murder. the officer must fire to stop the subject from committing the act that caused them them to fire.

my last year as a cop we couldn't even "shoot" we had to "engage", and chest and head were removed from the lexicon and replaced with "vital area" and "incapacitation zone"

The fucking lawyers man.

regardless of the lawyers, blue supremacy is real, it's one of the reasons I left policing
>>
>>28313230
>Letting a dog go inside a house is okay when searching for Taliban in Shitistan

Uh, unless it's a search dog it's really not. We don't sic dogs on houses full of kids. "It might have happened in a war somewhere" is a weak excuse. More likely it's just brutal behavior that's always existed and the internet and personal cameras just makes us more aware of it.
>>
>>28313230
this so much this
T
H
I
S
>>
>>28312611
>stigmatizing that particular career choice to the point that only retards and rejects want the job
>not only accepting former militards, but preferring them
>>
>>28313193
Presenting an immediate deadly threat = dead. You have the same right, why would a public servant not have that right?

One thing a lot of people don't acknowledge is that a car is a deadly weapon. Bitch who just drove her car into all those people in Vegas is getting locked up for murder. Did she dindu nuffin wrong because she's not a scary cop?
>>
>>28312815
What a grinch.

>he stole Christmas.
>they stole his face.
>>
Basically K-9 units are like dindus with pittbulls.
>>
>>28312903
lol they dropped a chair on his face. "Ow, fuck"

fuck cops
>>
>>28312771
Man i really want a fucking armored door now.
>>
>>28313374
They even said "you got a nice taser buddy" i'm triggered, lol police xd
>>
>>28312611
I really don't understand why people get so BTFO by dogs.
An adult male will generally outweigh any pitbull/germanshepard/policedog 2:1.
All you have to do is immobilize their head/neck and they are harmless.
There's videos on youtube of 100lb baboons holding their own against fucking lions.
>>
>>28313367

Worse.

If he shot the dog in legitamite self defense he would have been LIT THE FUCK UP.

Dindu's pitbulls can be shot with zero repercussion.

Also, had he had a dog of his own that poor thing would have been wasted regardless of demeanor.
>>
>>28313038
>The K-9 officer needs to be fired.
No, they all need jail time for breaking and entering and assault, max possible sentence. No ifs, no buts, just jail time.
>>
It's funny how the officer barely even react to the dog grabbing his throat.
>>
>>28313579

Dogs typically exhibit three times the strength demonstrated in similarly sized humans.

Also a dog's violence of action is 0-100 immediately.
>>
That dog is so poorly trained holy shit.
>>
>>28313634

Yeah.

The four legged furry thing could use some more instruction too.
>>
>>28313147
Because we're armed citizens not subjects like you and people have shot back at the pig fuckers
>>
Kek.

>American

>free

Pick one.
>>
>>28312611

>How do you protect yourself?

By complying with the officer.

For example, when he says "show me your hands" I show him both my hands.
Or when he says "stand up slowly" I stand up slowly.
And when he says "stand up slowly, or I'm gonna send the dog", I stand up slowly, because otherwise, he'll send the dog.

I know a lot of children today have authority issues, and cannot mentally cope with the idea of anyone having a legal authority to tell you what to do,
but it really is that easy.
>>
>>28312611
always have a knife in your pocket
>>
File: gnomecanvas.jpg (48 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
gnomecanvas.jpg
48 KB, 550x550
>>28313742
Yeah it is insane how compliance with the police will prevent them from kicking your ass.
>>
>>28313759
>always have a knife in your pocket
Or a .38
Really any kind of weapon
>>
File: 1449632516729.jpg (150 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1449632516729.jpg
150 KB, 640x1136
Can anyone give me the link for the story of some guy in texas who got his home raided and searched without warrant, defended himself, killed 1-2 cops, went to court, but he was free because of castle doctrine?
>>
>>28313742

If fucking up the 4th turn of Officer Simon Says gets your face mauled off, how close are you to getting fucked over even when you do things right? "I thought he got up too fast, he was charging me, so I put 6 rounds in him. I'll take my paid suspension now."

I want to think the dude given the authority to tell me what to do can think and be merciful for two seconds. Two wrongs don't make a right, 7/10 made me respond.
>>
>>28313793

>If fucking up the 4th turn of Officer Simon Says gets your face mauled off, how close are you to getting fucked over even when you do things right?

You answered your own question.

>I want to think the dude given the authority to tell me what to do can think and be merciful for two seconds.
It was way longer than 2 seconds, and it has nothing to do with mercy.

>Two wrongs don't make a right, 7/10 made me respond.
I know the dog fucked up. What's your point?
>>
>>28313793
>kill a wetback
>get paid vacation
Seriously this needs to stop.
Not to sound SJW but they shouldn't be paid.
>>
>>28313812

Automatically revoking someone's pay before it's even been determined they're in the wrong is stupid and reactionary.

If you instantly revoke an officer's pay when they shoot someone, they'll be even more hesitant to shoot when they need to.
There's already enough problems getting an officer to shoot when he needs to.
>>
>>28313818
>they'll be even more hesitant to shoot when they need to.
Good. Cops aren't an occupational force.
>>
>>28313818
>>28313818
>There's already enough problems getting an officer to shoot when he needs to.
tell that to departments like san francisco
>>
>>28313827

No, not good.

The good cops get shoot more often, and the trigger happy cops hear about all the cops getting killed and become more trigger happy.

This is why you should not be a policy maker.
>>
>>28313811
Granted, you're basically setting yourself up for a shitty result if the prep for the encounter is to bring along the face-eater. You're not going to try and be civil or let something slide when you've already escalated the situation before it's even really started.

I'd be more tolerant of police being paranoid about my reaction if their reaction wasn't already overblown.
>>
>>28313831

typo correction:

*get 'shot' more often*
>>
where/when is this?
>>
>>28313831
Okay but what seem to not understand is they are actually already pretty trigger happy. If you OC in an urban/suburban area i will bet real life, true to god cash that you will get shot by police.

This is happening with people who don't even have firearms by the way.

There needs to be a better way of threat assessment other than gun silhouette.
>>
>>28313835

The guy was accused of lighting his neighbor's garbage can on fire, waved a knife at someone, and threatened to stab someone.
>>
>>28313831
Good cops don't think about money when shooting someone. Bad ones might.

That said, innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>28313842

>Okay but what seem to not understand is they are actually already pretty trigger happy.

No.
The few cases you see every year where the cop is found to be in the wrong is a very small minority of the times police use lethal force.

Once again, this is why you should not be a policy maker.
>>
>>28313855
>No.
Yes

>few
kek
Google it. Compound this with the fact that the offending officer gets paid vacation while an investigation occurs, generally with no charges filed is completely egregious. You have some boot on the side of your mouth btw senpai.
>>
>>28313780
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/prosecutor-seeking-death-penalty-officer-killed-knock-raid/

http://www.infowars.com/murder-charges-dropped-against-man-who-killed-cop-in-no-knock-raid/

These?
>>
>>28313853

You'd be surprised.

Cops shoot black people less often than white people, when adjusted for violent crime statistics, and it's theorized that it has to do with belief in being labeled racist.
>>
>>28313860

>Google it.
If you're making the case that police committing murder with firearms isn't a tiny minority, then it's your job to 'google it'.

>Compound this with the fact that the offending officer gets paid vacation while an investigation occurs,
I've already dealt with this argument.

>generally with no charges filed is completely egregious.
Your feelings do not carry force of law.
We have a legal system to determine when filing charges is appropriate.

>You have some boot on the side of your mouth btw senpai.
Seriously?
memeposting?

>huehue u like boots!

I'm pretty close to being done talking to you.
>>
>>28313862
Whatever the reason, I still like a healthy sense of doubt in my police officers. I'm not a clever man, but I feel like there's probably a way to cut down on the number of assholes on your force entirely, rather than shape policy so that assholes won't do quite as much damage as they normally might.
>>
>>28313869
>then it's your job to 'google it'
I already did.

>I've already dealt with this argument.
And you're wrong.

>Your feelings do not carry force of law.
Of course not but feelings of the entire American public are starting to lean against the police.

>memeposting?
I don't post memes i post the truth.

>I'm pretty close to being done talking to you.

Well you ain't shit so i don't really even care.
Enjoy the 5-0 killing your dog for smoking dried leaves.
>>
>>28313879
>I already did.
Not providing sources though, so you can be ignored.
>inb4 "do your own research"
That's not how arguments works, faggot.
>>
>>28313890
>Not providing sources though,
oh, here
http://killedbypolice.net/
It doesn't say who did what.
>>
>>28313895
>killedbypolice
ya no bias there I'm sure
>>
>>28313903
>can't refute the point, attack the source
>>
>>28313877
I have a feeling that some departments are trying to have more difficult background investigations because they keep having stupid shit happen but it's too little too late. unless you get rid of the bad officers any good ones are just going to be buried under the weight of their predecessors
>>
>>28313903
BLOO BLOO IM WRONG
>>
>>28313008
Darwin award contestant right here.
>>
>>28313928
Crawwwwwling innnn my skinnnnn
>>
>>28313928
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAUULLLL
>>
>>28313742

the guy was a dick. no doubt. a total dick.

however you can't allow massive trauma to be inflicted on a person who is not doing or has done a significant criminal act. that is not the role of police. punishment comes from the courts.
>>
>>28313742
>when he unlawfully kicks in my door and begins issuing threats of bodily harm to me if I don't comply with a mundane request, I let him rip my face off, remove me from my home, and then let him talk down to me in the ambulance.
kill yourself
>>
>>28314000
At the end of the day, that Anon is not in jail and suing the city for millions while you're wearing a toe tag.
>>
File: too heavy.jpg (53 KB, 510x522) Image search: [Google]
too heavy.jpg
53 KB, 510x522
>Want to be a cop and serve my community, help people in their times of greatest need, and live up to the shield on my shoulder symbolizing a knight's shield
>Don't want people to see me as a badge before even getting to know me
>Don't want my friends to act like I'll arrest them for mentioning illegal things
>Don't want to get shot in the back of the head by a dindu
>Don't want the media to ruin my life if I ever have to fire my weapon
>>
>>28314054
>be ems, medic student
>live in MN
>want to help people who are in their darkest hours
>be on shift one night
>hear radios fucking explode
>medics on scene treating a woman
>she got the shit beat out of her by her bf
>paramedics treating her
>bf comes back and attacks her
>attacks the paramedics
>police intervene
>bf grabs police officer's holstered weapon
>police fucking end him

This is what BLM faggots are protesting about up here.

They are protesting a pile of genetic filth that beat his gf and then attacked the paramedics that were treating her on scene.

Let the militarization of EMS come.
>>
>>28314054
I'm sorry bro, I don't understand your situation but i know the feel of difficulty.
>>
>>28313847
It's good to know that being accused of a crime is justification for having my throat ripped open by an unintelligent non-sentient genetically deformed wolf. But if I so much as try to pry those jaws off my throat I now get charged with attempting to murder a police officer.

Dogs have absolutely no place in enforcing laws and keeping the peace. Dogs cannot show restraint, dogs cannot feel empathy for the human they are killing, dogs should not have legal authority to maul you to death and every single police k9 should be shot on site.
>>
>>28313356
it was in March

the tree was dead as fuck
>>
>>28313861
>Infowars
top kek
>>
>>28314214
Sometimes I feel like BLM meaning both black lives matter and bureau of land management is to make reaserching the Bureau harder.

reverse the order I named them except keep the last one named where it is
>>
>>28314694
so now you're looking for mlb?
>>
>>28312635
Best post
>>
Implying I don't wear a tokarev at all times.

anyone breaks into my house and they are getting 9 rounds of bulgarian milsurp ammo through their chest and any soft armor they are wearing.
>>
>>28312611

He will listen to the police next time and get the fuck on the ground when we tell him.

You will listen next time too because you watched what we, the police, are capable of.

If he resisted the dog anymore they cops would have killed him.
>>
File: davidlaughinginhelmet[1].jpg (366 KB, 1198x1208) Image search: [Google]
davidlaughinginhelmet[1].jpg
366 KB, 1198x1208
>>28314214
>militarization of EMS

Emergency Medical Services will never, ever be authorized to use force.

Emergency Medical Services will never, ever be authorized to carry weapons, even simple self defense weapons like pepper spray or a tazer.

Stay cucked EMTs/Paramedics/Nurses/Emergency Physicians
>>
>>28313831
Yes you fucking fearmonger, good. If a person, be it a cop or otherwise, is killing someone, they're fucking wrong. Cops should not have the ability to decide whether another person lives or dies.

Fuck you cocksucker.
>>
>>28315281

Fucking AMEN
>>
>>28314736

EMTs carry guns in Kentucky, I think there are so more states that allow them to carry too.

Here is the medical director of louisville complaining that armed EMTs are just going to make the danger more dangerous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCdFHUeSns
>>
It's getting harder to distinguish police from military.

They might as well stop hiding their true intentions and start patrolling in Bradleys.
>>
Police Falconry units when?
>>
>>28313579

In this case, if you defend yourself you are assaulting an "officer" and will be killed.
>>
>>28313652

I'm American, don't kid yourself. Gun owners are cucked too, as long as it;s the other guy and they get to keep their funs. If we had any real balls we would have acted a long time a go, the founders would have been "terrorists".
>>
>>28315457
You talk a good game. Get more detailed, my squeaky voiced friend.
>>
>>28313198
not him but,
6mos of police academy and then several years of OJT in the form of ride alongs.
>>
File: 1421154346940.jpg (108 KB, 900x960) Image search: [Google]
1421154346940.jpg
108 KB, 900x960
>>28312636

>have face mauled, be tased, and have chair fall on your head just for sitting on your couch in your own home
>in America
>My fellow Americans defend this

It makes me sad
>>
>>28313579
People generally don't view dogs as threats. Furthermore how many altercations with dogs do you think the average guy has been in? He has no experience to react off of and probably froze.
>>
>>28313230
you think police using veterans and military tactics/equipment is new? that shit has been going on since mass production as existed. hell, even any griffith had a BAR on the wall in his office and a field phone in his car. agencies buy it because the gear is usually the best for that kind of OP.

as far as the dog, they are trained to go for an arm or leg, not the face. this was a failure of the dog's training and should require immediate removal of the animal from duty.
>>
>>28315480

No thanks, friend. I'm just stating fact, I never claimed that I'm any different.
>>
>>28313374
looked like it got knocked over to me. as in unintentional.
>>
>>28315496
>ride alongs
>OJT

constanza.jpg
>>
>>28315516
Women enjoy being subjugated.
/k/ is made up of women.
>>
>>28313193
>always
You just eat up media don't you? There's a reason they always air that stuff, ratings. Meanwhile normal police arrests/activity are nothing of the sort.

And each one of those situations definitely warrants lethal force. If you have a knife and are close enough to run up in a second or two. No shit they'd shoot you. And "dropping objects" is usually when someone is holding a weapon or looking like they're concealing one out of view. Same principle.
>>
>>28312611
I have a taxidermy dog filled with tannerite.
>>
>>28313619
Yeah and any grown male can kill any dog if they're not retarded, even more so if you have a tool available.
>>
Fuck the police.
>>
File: kek.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>28312635
>>
File: highfive.png (89 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
highfive.png
89 KB, 320x400
>>28315840
>>
Honestly threads like this piss me off.
>"God damn pig fucks breaking muh freedum!"
>Cop shoots a dindu/wetback
>"Cops dindu nuffin that nigger had it coming"
Then all of you go on to talk SHTF and talk shit about how the US is a police state but hate anyone that wants to bring down the system.
>>
>>28313230
Stupid shit I made up: The Post
>>
>>28312771
Worked on a house where dude had safe room with kevlar drywall. Apparently dupont makes it
>>
File: 20151202_001944.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151202_001944.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I sleep with a 13.2 mm mauser wrapped up in a blanket under my bed. Never know when a mark iv tank might break in.
>>
>>28312611
Guess I'll be returning the fire pit, not too keen on having my face mauled by a police K-9.
>>
>>28316843
I mean I only have one round of ammo and I'm currently looking for a trigger but this thing weighs like 45 pounds so I could just use it as a club.
>>
>>28314715
I hope you die in the line of duty. I hope you have a family. Your the second cop I've told this to. You give other cops a second pair of Irish sunglasses.
>>
>>28316614

You wanna know how I can tell you're black?
>>
There must be some recourse here for a normal person that does not want to be abused by police but also does not hurt police.

I was in the military policce of my country for 1 full enlistment, 6 years, and I do not think the person did anything wrong. Yes people sieze up when you bust in, and sometimes you have to manually manuver a dummy where you want them becaused they are in shock from your (the police) action, It was our job and duty to take risks and protect life as much as possible. Typing from a phone, sorry if it is a mess, very hard to edit.

Thos cops in the op need to be in prison.
>>
>>28314715
Next time? There wasn't even a first time oinkers.
>>
>>28313609

Government dogs have more rights than civilian humans. Land of the free, brah.
>>
>>28312611
Shoot through the door before they barge in, start a standoff situation, negotiate a surrender with the sheriff, plead not knowing they were police.
>>
>>28316843
Where you the Anon that posted about getting it a couple weeks ago?
>>
>>28318269
Yep
>>
>>28318081
This.
>>
>>28315516
This

Its hilarious how quick this board turns on its own and how many fucking bootlickers are here.

>"Grab SKS GO INNAWOODS"
>FUCK DA ATF LOL GONNA SHOULDER MY SIG BRACE

But the moment something actually happens they're the first to suck BLM and cop dick.
>>
>>28313067
but how else will the police get raging hard ons for being tactical and shit?
>>
>>28313193
>civilized
>meanwhile in Europe muslims decapitate people
yeah i guess
>>
>>28313742
https://youtu.be/63WlopaIIyo
Good citizen
>>
>>28312611
are they the one of the famous protectors from LAPD?
>>
>>28319223
>and how many fucking bootlickers are here.
That's the /pol/acks.
>>
>>28313818
>>28313827
>>28313829

this is going to sound edge-lord faggotry here, but that's the price you pay when you choose a profession that requires you carry a gun to work every day.

is anyone else fucking tired of the double talk
>we put our live on the line every day
>one of our officers died, such a tragedy
that's EXACTLY what you singed up for
you don't hear the military tooting their own horn like this
you dont hear firefighters tooting their own horn like this
you don't hear EMT tooting their own horn like this
everyone else is a quiet professional, but police gotta make sure you know that they "put them selves in harms way every day"
>>
That was horrifying to watch.
>>
>>28313579
>>28315432
There's the problem of multiple cops being there ready to shoot him if he does resist. There are a few videos on the internet of people surrendering, the police letting a dog attack them, and the suspect resisting the dog only to be shot and killed by the officers for doing so.
>>
>>28319669
Cops don't like paperwork, yet another result of our managerial society.
>>
>>28314054
>fantasizes about being a knight

people hate you because you're a government jackboot whose idea of protect and serve is showing up 20 minutes late to sick a dog on the wrong person and then killing 2 teens while you go 90 down a side street on a doughnut run. hope you save your sidearm for the roof of your mouth
>>
>>28312611
Thanks murica for GREAT police training !
Fucking 3rd world shit country..

TRAIN YOUR POLICE BETTER, THEY LITERALLY GET LESS TRAINING THAN PRIVATE SECURITY GUARDS IN EUROPE
>>
>>28314381
>28314381
even better when officer retard lets it off leash and it attacks a random child

http://www.vindy.com/news/2011/nov/27/police-defend-k--in-attack-on--year-old/
>>
>>28313861
>infowars
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :^)
>>
The experiment of militarising police force has been going on for quite a while. Read this book by a friend of mine. Well researched, well written.

http://www.amazon.com/Modernizing-Repression-Training-Nation-Building-American/dp/1558499172
>>
*BOOM*

*CRASH*

THE SOUND OF THE STATE

THE LAWS GO ON AND ON AND ONANANA
>>
Fill a super soaker with hydrochloric acid
>>
File: 1357756281364.gif (2 MB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
1357756281364.gif
2 MB, 370x281
>>28312611
>mfw its a no-knock raid
>>
>>28315457
Let me guess. You came from england, got citizenship and now your trying to impose your beliefs on ours?
>>
>>28320255
Not him, but you seem to have reading comprehension difficulties. He's saying that America is not as free as you believe it is, and that the people should do something about it.
>>
>>28313914
No, he is correct. Proper procedure for meeting a new dog is to present your fist. If it bites, jam your fist as far into its throat as possible and use your other arm to punch its stomach until it dies. For an immediately hostile dog, get away from its face, punch/kick stomach until it dies.
>>
>>28313147
Because we still have our guns.
>>
>>28313742
Fuck off bootlicker

They didn't have a warrant, or any right to enter his home.
>>
File: bad-taxidemy-2.jpg (29 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
bad-taxidemy-2.jpg
29 KB, 500x344
>>28312611
have this sit next to the front door, while the police are mag dumping the decoration I can sneak off.
>>
>>28320860
That might actually work.
>>
>>28312903

not complying with the state is justification for them to use deadly force, so is complying with them.

never forget that you are here forever and always will be a slave to the ruling class
>>
File: bitchface.jpg (113 KB, 804x700) Image search: [Google]
bitchface.jpg
113 KB, 804x700
>>28319373
>Tells Law abiding Citizen to get his license
>Citizen does as instructed
>Cop starts yelling at him, fires twice before the dude could react
>Fires again, twice.
>Tells guy who has been shot 4x to get on the ground
>Tries to arrest him after shooting him
>Dindu Nuffin literally dindu nuffin
>MFW
>>
File: LAPD innocents shot 2.jpg (152 KB, 1023x612) Image search: [Google]
LAPD innocents shot 2.jpg
152 KB, 1023x612
>>28320860
>taxidermy dog doesn't fall over after getting hit 78 times
>cops retreat and call in artillery from the national guard
>entire town leveled
>We din du nuffin. He came at us when we knocked on the door. - Police chief
>>
>>28312672
Did you not watch the video? That is exactly what happened.
>>
>>28320801
Take it up in court not on scene dumbass
>>
>>28312636
Damn shame the cops were too lazy to just grab him since he was either paralyzed with fear or knew exactly why they were invading his home and that he didn't have to cooperate since there's no way they could've gotten a Warrant that fast for something so small.

They clearly had the numbers necessary to drag him out of the house, instead they let the dog loose on him. This was clear-cut excessive force and attempted murder.

Now go fuck yourself, you fuckin' troglodyte!
>>
>>28322324
>lying poorly on the internet
>>
>>28319585
You can stay. I like you.
>>
>>28313230
usa cops= escalate until suspect is arrested or dead

there is no deescalating lol seriously look into the training

source: friends of people who work with cops
>>
>>28313742
>just cuck my nation up senpai
>>
File: 1435213876002.gif (3 MB, 308x175) Image search: [Google]
1435213876002.gif
3 MB, 308x175
>police militarization
>wanna-be "soldier"
>mfw fat cops are still a thing
>mfw cops and the fed will fault obvious mistakes away from themselves
>mfw a lot of them have even faulted user errors like negligent discharges, instead blaming the gun.
>mfw these fucks actually believe they're "good guys"

The only good cop is a dead cop, because a good cop never lasts. Both morally and in training.

If cops toot their own horn this much it'd be nice to not only see them actually do their jobs correctly but also raise the standard in who can or can't pass certain qualifications.

I mean come on. Not only do actual war fighters get stricter ROE and harsher sentences for everything under UCMJ, they're even held to a higher standard of training and yet cops want the same fucking toys.

Just the tip of the iceburg and morality aside, a negligent discharge from a cop really should be grounds for them losing their badge completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-WJMoxMfm4
>>
>>28312635
Best post in a long time.
>>
>>28313193
In part the lawyers as another anon mentioned, but there's a social aspect to it as well.

In America most crimes are committed by poorer populations. You will note though that these areas don't necessarily have the best police response times or such.

The places that are MOST protected by police tend to places where the crimes happen the least- richer suburbs and gated communities and financial areas.

The police more or less exist to protect average joe and average jane from the threat of violence, either at the hands of some white trailer trash, hector and his amigos, or Jamal and his crew.

The public demands that politicians "get tough on crime", to reduce the likelihood, even by a small percentage, that bubba will break into their home or rape their daughter, etc, even though the chances are low anyway. So politicians use the police as one of their instruments.

What you are seeing is the police acting as enforcers of a social status quo. Hence why media reaction to poor people getting killed like this is muted. They are poor, who gives a shit.

But if this happened to an upper middle class white guy the backlash wouldn't have stopped, because the threat of violence has moved away from the ghetto to suburbia where it "doesn't belong".

If you are a middle class law abiding American, in many ways America is all it's cracked up to be and you can do damn near everything you want without much hassle and live a great life.

But if you are poor it can be oppressive and terrifying since society already more or less writes you off.
>>
>>28312812
It would have made me smile if he had grabbed that dog by the jaws and torn its head in half.
>>
>>28312611
Lel the chair hit him on the head at the end
>>
Rise of the Warior Cop
http://amzn.com/1610394577

It's not just a recounting of tales of mission creep in modern-day American policing but actually starts out with a historical analysis of Castle Doctrine and where said doctrine stemmed from.

The book will make you angry at the police.
>>
>>28312635
Fucking /thread
>>
>>28313812
i agree. dont send them on vacation, the wont be around to shoot the next mexican what needs it. give them a bottle and a new american flag and send them back out.
>>
>>28312611
lol

mauls his face off

this country is so fucked. once the wealth is gone, our third world class will fit nicely with our newfound poor status

keep it classy america
>>
>>28313847
and the truth comes out. so he acted violent, was accused of a violent crime, and was treated as someone who was acting violent. im not seeing the issue here.
>>
>>28323525
it's honestly racism that has created all this

there has been quite a bit of police worship in the past 30 years. someone has to defeat the poor blacks.

now you got judge dredds walking around with the ego to match it
>>
>>28323597
"the guy didn't stand up so i mauled his fucking face off"

ya, nothing to see here.
>>
>>28318081
homeboy was accused of waving a knife. closing with him would have caused harm and would constitute lvl 6 of the force tree. yes he had nothing in his hand, but could pull something. had the dog done what the dog is trained to do, go for an extremeity, this wouldnt have happend.
>>
>>28323597
so why not just shoot him a few times?
>>
>>28323611
A large portion is, but federal money flowing into police coffers and civil forfeiture has done quite a bit to move police into a far more offensive role.
>>
>>28320801
an officer may enter a home without a warrant if it be necessary for the investigation of a crime. in this case, the suspect in the crime was inside his home, making it part of the crime scene.
>>
>>28323620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8ZTKU8csw

please watch some real police work

the dude sounded nuts btw.

you could've stood there all day waiting for him to stand.

without getting your small dick hurt and having to literally have his face mauled off.

i don't give a fuck about your 'level of threat'.

the training is wrong, and you're hiring sick fucks.

it would've been cheaper for them to fix their small dick syndrome by lighting trashes on fire like this guy, rather than ruining someone's life permanently.
>>
>>28323619
police dogs are trained to go for arms or legs, to incapacitate. this dog did not and due to that and not releasing upon command, should be retired. the suspect should be compensated for his injuries due to faulty equipment, but this is not excessive force.
>>
>>28323662
no reason to release the dog in the first place (not for a while at least)

you can't tell me they could'nt have waited longer for the guy to stand. you could've waited for an hour. (this would've been cheaper btw. there is probably 10k in damage to that guy's face, and a lawsuit no doubt)

the guy didn't stand, they know the 'threat level' and responses, and how it would look in court, and then decided to do the guy dirty
>>
>>28323629
there is a force tree police must go by. it is roughly

verbal
restraint
hand
OC/taser
baton
working animal
lethal force.

if he had the knife and was non-compliant, then deadly force would be warranted. in this case, he was suspected to have it but it wasnt visible and he was non-compliant, warranting no more than a working animal.
>>
>>28323645
having some trouble with my connection so the video wont play. i surmise by the title the suspect in that case was suspected of being intoxicated and possibly billigerant, not making threats and destructive. is that about right?
>>
File: 9U4UyNw.gif (2 MB, 250x417) Image search: [Google]
9U4UyNw.gif
2 MB, 250x417
>>28313818
Don't be a cop then... This job should attract those who want to protect -- not make a paycheck. On top of this it should also attract those with the mental fortitude to be able to tell when it is time to shoot.

Its pretty clear there are plenty of cases where any sub avg IQ moron could tell "this guy probably doesn't need to be shot", yet the cop still chooses to shoot.

If you can't correctly make these kinds of choices, you shouldn't be a cop. The burden of what is the correct course of action lies on them, not innocent citizens. You seem to care more that the cops are protected than regular people -- do you happen to watch a lot of fox and/or CNN news?
>>
File: 2acounter112515.jpg (85 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
2acounter112515.jpg
85 KB, 1200x630
>>28314054
>>Don't want my friends to act like I'll arrest them for mentioning illegal things
I bet BlackPowderRanger wishes his cop buddy didnt sell him out for defending himself against a mob of dindus.
>>
>>28322332
>cop is raping wife
>Take it up in court not on the scene dumbass
>>
>>28323597
Due process wasn't followed.

You need a warrant to enter someone's home.
>>
>>28323643
bootlicker
>>
File: 1449087493928.png (1 MB, 1196x900) Image search: [Google]
1449087493928.png
1 MB, 1196x900
>dont comply
>get maimed or killed

>comply
>get maimed or killed anyway
>bootlickers online tell you, you should have complied
>>
>>28323643
the crime of burning a tree in his backyard. He should have gotten a fine in the mail you fucking retard.
>>
>>28319547
>>and how many fucking bootlickers are here.
>That's the /pol/acks.
lol no
>>
>>28313914
Actually jamming your fist down an animals mouth or throat is great self preservation.
http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/montana/hunter-escapes-attack-by-shoving-arm-down-bear-s-throat/article_b5f241c0-f115-58c5-8c41-ea83925d8532.html
http://blog.benspera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tumblr_lc2pl6IPQP1qb5gkjo1_1280.jpg
Not sure why they mistake I used the jugular to cutting off blood flow, but whatever
>>
>>28326506
The mistake of the jugular being the thing to make the bear pass out, but whatever*
>>
>>28314000
Or you could fucking comply, not get your face eaten off, and then STILL sue the fuck out of them for not having a warrant
>>
>>28312611

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btNvsQn4QDA

I love how in the end the cop is like "let's be friend lel"

fucking asshat.
>>
>>28316855
hurry up and buy a trigger!

your life could depend on it
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 442x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 442x552
>>28326810
>I should get hazard pay
ALL MY FUCKING KEKS M8.
>>
Luckily in the UK the police force is so under funded that they're tied in knots just doing the menial shit police do and keeping the country running peaceably. It's rare to even see police out on the streets now, you might go weeks and weeks driving around without seeing a single patrol car. They're still arrogant wankers though, although not nearly to the extent of cops in the US (at least the image that is portrayed on these boards and in the media!) I believe in Castle Doctrine and if police come without a warrant and without warning then they not only have NO legal basis to be there ("probable cause / suspicion" etc isn't bullet proof in the courts) you should also have the right to defend yourself against aggression with lethal force if necessary. How are you supposed to know it isn't Tyrone and a bunch of niggers doing a home invasion? If you wait to find out you'd already have a hole blown in your ass. The problem is that western society is cucked as fuck it's only going to get worse because the people at the top do not want you to have anything in the way of freedom, social mobility or the capacity to live a life in your own control. They want you to have just enough income to pay their exorbitant rents / bills and then blow the rest of your meagre disposable income on the useless crap consumerism has given us all. They hate the idea of people having freedom (and guns) because it means that ordinary people have the capability to live outside of the elites' control and to defend oneself against aggressive, hostile action. It's why the government in my country (UK) talk tough on immigration but refuse to do anything (I suspect it's the same with the Federal Gov in US). With one stone you erode the pay, mobility and power of those you seek to suppress, while giving yourself a huge pool of unskilled low wage workers willing to do the shit that John Doe wants his 15 bucks an hour for, Julio will come in and do the whole day for 10 bucks.
>>
>>28323050
Why do all the poor versus oppressors things in the USA become a incorrect black versus white thing?

There are far more fucked up poor white communities than black simply because there are more whites than blacks, and I have seen this first hand.

If it could just stay about protecting all poor instead of just poor blacks, these movements wouldn't be needed after a short time.

>source
>former law enforcement, quit because of corruption, but with a totally clean record

this fucking country
>>
>>28326810
>I should get hazard pay
>>
>>28327545
This whole god damn society is fucked and the elites in their ivory towers wont realise until Alah Ackbar is knocking down the door with an IS flag and a machete demanding female sex slaves for the harem and convert or kill. We had a chance with the EU to form a super state out of the productive, wealthy countries of Western Europe and they done fucked it up with their socialist / communist BULLSHIT agenda and the fucking social justice warriors with their white guilt bullshit.
>>
>>28327564
This. The media blow this out of all proportion. They jump at the chance to state it was a POOR UNARMED BLACK MAN!! being brutally oppressed and gunned down by the evil white oppressor when the color of someone's skin shouldn't matter at all. If the guy deserved to get blown away by the cops then so be it, if that can be proven right in a court of law. If the cop was at fault and it can be proven then he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Skin color shouldn't come into it and yet all the media ever want to do is spin it into a black vs white thing. Race relations in the US AND Europe have gone back 50 - 60 years in the past decade. What the media don't realise is that hordes of disillusioned and impressionable young people buy into their bullshit and form SJW armies of rabid communist / socialist pigs. Have you ever walked around San Fran these days?? Jesus. Steers and queers son.
>>
>>28323620
>sure his hands were empty and above his head
>BUT HE COULD HAVE PULL SOMETHING!!1

Do you see the shit you type?
>>
>>28323645
I'm sure that was just an act for the cameraman. They're still a tad calmer over there, though.
>>
>>28327654
>noko
It isn't used for anything anymore except looking foolish.
>>
>>28327654
>Race relations in the US AND Europe have gone back 50 - 60 years in the past decade.
I wish there were the case. If it was nigs would be segregated.
>>
>>28327614
>>28327654
These guys know what's up. Fuckin' Commies, man! They're gonna drive it into the ground, and all we can do is wait...
>>
>>28312611
>*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*
>*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*

That's all it takes for a boy to make a big noise, playing in the streets and kicking his can all over the place.

How do you be a big man someday?
>>
>>28313742
>Don't instantly stand up because of being stuck for some reason or spooked too fast when a fucking policeman and his hellhound suddenly in your room, but still manage to lift my arms in the air
>This is fair game for getting my face ripped off
>>
>>28313862
citation needed
>>
File: rockmordor.jpg (108 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
rockmordor.jpg
108 KB, 500x433
>>28327937
By rocking you. Duh.
>>
>>28312611

that cop should be put down just like that dog...

cops like these are traitors and will be shown no mercy when shtf...
>>
>>28313742

you're a fag...
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.