[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a woman >in abusive relationship >enough is enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: howaglockworks.gif (2 MB, 419x286) Image search: [Google]
howaglockworks.gif
2 MB, 419x286
>be a woman
>in abusive relationship
>enough is enough
>try to separate
>boyfriend is crazy
>have to obtain restraining order
>still fear for my life
>buy a glock to defend myself
>ex tires to attack me at grocery store
>nice try fuccboi, i got a glock
>fire one shot
>gun jams
>ex fatally shoots and kills me
Seriously, why the fuck does anyone still buy a glock other than muh sixteen rounds?
>>
What's the internet service like in hell, faggot?
>>
>>28309712
>gun jams
Jeez, you can't even get the meme right in your b8 post.

0/10
>>
>>28309712
>be man
>have cheating bitch girlfriend
>bitch finally breaks up, gets restraining order against me
>see her at grocery store, go to say hi
>bitch spergs out and tries to shoot me
>shitty plastic gun gets off one round before jamming
>draw my 1911 and put 8 rounds of John Moses Browning-endorsed FMJ into her

feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>28309712
limp wristing.
>>
>>28309779
Thanks for clearing up who the true hero in this tale
>>
>>28309712
Glocks really aren't the best choice for novice female shooters who don't have the time to learn how to really shoot a gun. It's incredibly easy for someone to limpwrist a glock if they've never shot one before
>>
>>28309712

>glock haters so asspained they have to perpetuate the glock grenade meme for years

>ignoring the fact that pretty much any gun ever made has had a few blow up

>cant find anything wrong with the most reliable handgun made so le glock grenade maymay

stay assmad.
>>
File: LimpWrist.jpg (30 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
LimpWrist.jpg
30 KB, 720x719
>>28309712
>>
Lol I've put over 1000 rounds through my glock 22 and have had 2 jams.
>>
File: 1388854483912.jpg (84 KB, 632x624) Image search: [Google]
1388854483912.jpg
84 KB, 632x624
>>28309712
>mfw I own a glock
>mfw it has never jammed
>>
>>28310368
Lol I've pit 9000 rounds through my USP this year, and have had 0 jams.

Glock fags btfo.
>>
>>28310359
granted limp wristing is user error, but can a gun be considered "reliable" if all it takes to jam is not holding it tightly
>>
>>28309823
A friend of mine did that. Her dad gave her money to buy a little Glock .380 which she did, we drove out in the country to shoot it a little and I think it FTF every other round for her. I shot it fine. I had a revolver with me and on the way out the country she said "Why would anyone want a revolver? Only holds 6 rounds and harder to reload, seems outdated." I informed her they are arguably more reliable, which in this case it was for her.
>>
So still no fails at all through my carry glock 19. Stop arguing.
>>
>>28310516
>>28310359

I've had two failures to feed within the first 200 rounds of my glock 20. Am I limp wristing? How does this make the gun fail to feed?
>>
>>28310467
Yeah okay buddy
>>
>>28310745
I don't know if that is the cause of your particular issues but the concept of limp wristing is that you aren't providing enough resistance against the recoil. So if the entire pistol is traveling rearward instead of just the slide the slide may not have enough rearward travel compared to the rest of the pistol and won't travel far enough back to either eject the spend case or pick up the next round or even not have enough energy to chamber the next round fully if debris/carbon is putting up resistance.
>>
>>28310745
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limp_wristing
>>
>>28311148
>>28311151

Much obliged.
>>
>>28310694
Same. Or with any semi pistol I have ever fired other then a under charged round through a cz pcr
>>
>>28309712
>ex tries to attack me at grocery store

>tries to attack

Avoiding your landwhale ass and pretending not to see you is hardly a justifiable attack, although it may make you feel ashamed, it is not a reason to draw on a human being.

Beaches be crazy.
>>
>>28310153
>most reliable handgun ever made

what does the 1911 have to do with any of this?

But genuinely, Glocks aren't half bad, especially in 10mm.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.