[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this movie? It greatly encourages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 11180834_ori.jpg (132 KB, 800x1186) Image search: [Google]
11180834_ori.jpg
132 KB, 800x1186
What do you guys think of this movie?
It greatly encourages me to enlist
>>
american propaganda movie, featuring a good actor playing a shitbag of a human being.
>>
>>28309370
then it worked!
>>
Chris Kyle was a hero regardless of what the fatbodies of /k/ will say about him.

Every real man of the West dreams of smiting as many nonwhite mongrels as he did.
>>
>>28309370
It was an okay propaganda movie
>>
File: as0t62g.jpg (645 KB, 720x5442) Image search: [Google]
as0t62g.jpg
645 KB, 720x5442
>>28309370

its gay
>>
>>28309410
It is possible to kill sandniggers without being a lying sack of shit you know
>>
Films plebs will never understand. 8/10, too many feels in fact i expected /k/ to appreciate it better than cucks but that's not the case apparently
>>
File: babby.jpg (38 KB, 1020x575) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
38 KB, 1020x575
>>28309434

muh feels
>>
>>28309422
so many tears

hold me my friend, so we can comfort each other on the way to valhalla
>>
>>28309447
I thought it was a 9fag reddit thing only this kind of 'criticism'
>>
>>28309462

the fake baby was the only humorous highlight of the entire shitshow
>>
Worst special effects of all time. The gunshots looked like a scyfy original movie.
>>
>>28309462
The whole thing was shit from start to finish, it hardly deserves in depth analysis
>>
garbage
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>28309473
That fucking fake baby
>>
that movie was legitimately a poorly made film. Plus it doesn't help that the person its based off of is nothing like the guy in the movie, he has no feelings of remorse for what he did in Iraq and he was a compulsive lying sociopath.
>>
Why the HELL would you want to serve in the US military? There hasn't been a valid war they've fought in over 50 fucking years and they compulsively lie to every living human being about what they're doing and why. If you fight for the US, you might as well be determined to be an enemy of the human race.
>>
>>28312010
Why would I care? I would gladly die for the kikes.
>>
I shot looters during Katrina!
>proven a lie, poor judgment
I shot two nig nogs in Texas!
>Proven a lie by investigation
I punched Ventura because Navy Seals
>Proven a lie after court case
I Definitely killed 100+ haji fighters with only my personal friends as witnesses!

>You're a god damn hero sir of course you didn't lie about that!
>>
File: 1434147865275.jpg (90 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
1434147865275.jpg
90 KB, 500x521
>people actually think the movie endorses Kyle's black-and-white worldview

The scene at his buddy's funeral sums it up. He's a simplistic goon. An idealist who can justify shooting people based on an incomplete understanding of where he was and what he was doing. He shoots a child, then accuses the other side of evil.

Honestly, it's an accurate representation of a lot of service members I've known. Which is probably why the film is so polarizing.
>>
He was an Apple Pie blooded true American Hero.

RIP in Peace
>>
>>28309370
Jingoistic grasping for a hero based on a book written by a lying braggart.
>>
>>28309397
Came here to post this.

OP, you sound twelve.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.