[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women in the military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 960x640
Why should women be allowed in the military when all they do is fuck things up?
>>
File: typical yank marine.jpg (63 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
typical yank marine.jpg
63 KB, 541x960
Let them in if they're competent. Otherwise fuck off back to administration with you.
>>
Making the same thread over and over is a sign of a lack of creativity.

Autists function on a mental loop. Repeating the same actions over and over in a simplistic manner.

A non-autist is able to pursue different subjects and interests from day to day, making the non-autist superior.
>>
>>28306171
>I have nothing to contribute
>>
>>28306184
You recycle pictures and posts from threads still in the archives.. Pot meet kettle.
>>
>>28306194
Still haven't answered the question
>>
>>28306171
Discartes never said that.
>>
I think that, if they meet the same standards and receive the same quality of training as men, that women should be allowed in most units.

I don't think they belong in units like the Rangers though. It would fuck with unit cohesion and effectiveness.

I think that the Cultural Support Team concept should give way to permanent units with a CST career path. They could have high PT standards, a selection and indoc process cribbed from other SOF units. They could deploy alongside Ranger and SF operations like they currently do, because lets be honest, we aren't done fighting muslims yet.

I don't think it would be smart to allow women into infantry positions in units like the 82nd or 101st though. Maybe with mechanized units?
>>
>>28306431
Obviously paraphrased, the original is:

"Give her the D."
>>
>>28306163
......how does this even happen.

It's already bad enough that there's woman marines, but this? Really? I'm an army kind of guy, but this still bothers me more than anything. They fucked with something sacred right here.
>>
>>28306153
is she pointing two firearms at herself

in front of an O-8
>>
File: Woman-Driver.jpg (351 KB, 950x673) Image search: [Google]
Woman-Driver.jpg
351 KB, 950x673
>>28306456
>mechanized units
Yeah right. With the way women drive, you're going to have a fucking 2 ton mech out in the desert being piloted by a female who can't quite make it to cover because she's got to completely stop 10 feet from behind the wall and then slowly move forward before she can be in a comfortable position.

Another possibility is that she'll be leading her infantry squad through some shit, park for a minute because she needs to pee, get back in the mech, put the fucker in reverse thinking it's drive, and lurch backwards killing her entire unit.
>>
>>28306581
>>28306581

Part of me would want to argue against this.

But I've known a lot more piss poor female drivers then I've known shitty drivers.

It really makes me wonder what the fucking deal is.
>>
File: 1418302118480.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1418302118480.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>28306153
that picture every time
>>
>>28306171
1) that's not a picture of Descartes, that's a picture of Voltaire.

2) Descartes never said that

3) fuck you faggot
>>
anyone who wants to fight for this piece of shit should be able
>>
>>28306153
so they learn that fucking things up have consequence?
>>
>>28306554
Yes.
>>
>>28308406
fucking ableist!
>>
>>28308343
>>28306581
Video games and sports.
>>
>>28308450
>>28308450

Uhh, what?

I was thinking it had more to do with them being creatures of empathy and emotion (simpering panty waists) which made them bad drivers.
>>
>>28308450
gf is an okay driver she just doesn't know the rules for traffic and she can't see very well
i tell her she should read them and learn them if she want's to drive
she refuses
i take her to the range to shoot some guns
she tells me she will totally humiliate me
she can't even hit the fucking target poster
shot placements are awful all over the place
i grin internally
she says the guns are heavy
range dude brings her something to put her elbow on
starts shooting 9s and 10s
wtf!!!!?!?
>>
>>28308450
>women driving in games
>fucking Kat in Reach
>>
>>28308467
0/10

You know exactly what I'm saying.
>>
>>28306153
what happened to the "shit" under i think i have to give her a medal?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.