[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CZ75 vs 92FS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: mr-11_cz75_92fc-1b.jpg (78 KB, 541x467) Image search: [Google]
mr-11_cz75_92fc-1b.jpg
78 KB, 541x467
The wonder 9 guns
Two very similar guns made in the same year.
Both have a 16rd mag
Both are SA/DA
Both similar prices
Both have a lot of variations
Which one do you prefer and why
If you think both are crap, what would your choice be
>>
>>28305361
CZ feels better (though I suppose that's not something that is true with everyone) and has more clones+competition shooters and the likes.
>>
>>28305361
Don't like decocking myself, so the Cz.
>>
>>28305361
How important is finish quality to you?
>>
>>28305590
>sebenza guy
FUCK YOU. "Fit and finish" my ass.
You're a knife nut, anything and everything you have to say is unrelated.
>>
>>28305597
There's no need to be upset friend, I'm sure someday CZ will learn that polycoat a shit.
>>
>similar price

92 is easily $250 more in shops by me. Anyway, I've owned both and prefer the CZ. I will admit the 92 is "nicer" though.
>>
>>28305361

>spend a little more
>get CZ 75 SP-01
>18 rnd mags (comes with two)
>tritium sights
>rails
>frame mounted safety that doesn't decock so you can carry cocked and locked like God intended

Berettas are beautiful, but the CZ is the better gun. I recommend springing for the SP01
>>
>>28305361
CZ 75 because I like CZ and CZ 75's
>>
I haven't actually shot a CZ75, but I have shot a SAR K2. It was a nice shooter. Felt good in the hand. But I own a couple Berettas, and would take them any day. No pistol feels more natural in my hand. I have no problems working the slide safeties either. Some people abhor them, though. Berettas are easy as fuck to field strip and maintain on the fly, and the aftermarket isn't terrible. You have a couple options at least.
>>
cz all the way, fuck shitty slide mounted safety
>>
>be 18 in my first year of college
>really shy and akward can't really talk to girls
>eventually make friends with a girl in my lit lecture
>we hang out all the time, I meet some of her friends
>can never work up the courage to tell her I like her
>one weekend I get invited out to the club with her and some of her friends
>her gay friend is there and he hits on me all night
>all of us go back to her place after drinking and clubbing
>eventually the three of us wind up in her room
>gay friend starts rubbing my crotch, she's smiling as he does this
>he pulls my pants off then his own
>tells me to suck his dick and rub his chest
>I do
>I like it

But yeah the CZ is better by far, anyone know where I can get some cheap mags for it?
>>
What do you people have against decockers?
I have P01 and love it.
>>
>>28306227
decocking is fine as long as it isnt a fucking slide mounted safetycocker abomination
>>
File: CZ-case.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
CZ-case.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
CZ75 hands down. Especially if it's a shadow.

The 92FS does nothing that the CZ doesn't do equally well. And the 92FS has a retarded as fuck slide mounted safety/decocker.

Only thing I loathe about the stock CZ75 is the small serrations. Sphinx, Tanfoglio, IWI/IMI etc all do large serrations on their clones & remakes. They are much easier to grasp than the CZ ones.
Hell, CZ75 TS also has the wide serrations for their higher price tag race gun...
>>
>>28305630
FYI, the SP-01 18 round mags are simply regular CZ-75B 16 round mags with a +2 round extension. Or, in other words, CZ-75's can use the 18 round magazines also.

But, fuck that shit anyway. MecGar is the OEM manufacturer of CZ mags, and they make premium version of CZ mags in 17 round and 19 round +2 versions. You should be easily able to find the premium MecGar CZ mags for much less money than official CZ mags. If you want to save even more money, they also sell the non-premium 16 round and 18 round MecGar CZ mags even cheaper.

Go to Midway's website. Search for CZ mags, then refine the search to only list MecGar mags.
>>
>>28306232
Do you have a picture of this? I don't know if there's one on muh gun...
My decocker is right below the slide onnaframe.
>>
>>28306232
>>28308506
Nevermind. I just looked it up. That looks pretty bad.
>>
>>28305361
I like both. Cz because I own one and Beretta because I spent a lot of time with one.
>>
I own several 9mm handguns, but my collection lacks a CZ. Is the CZ75 or SP01 worth acquiring or is this just another /k/ meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I have no direct experience with either but the beretta is more space cowboy so

Pic related is my deagle brand beagle brand jericho brand tanfoglio brand CZ
>>
>>28305630
Or spend even more and get the Sphinx.
>>
>>28308579
As an aficionado of full-size 9mm handguns, I must say, no collection is complete without a CZ75.
It was the first pistol I ever bought (mine is a pre-b transitional model, its got the poly coat but takes post-b mags and has no fp block) and after fucking thousands of rounds and edc (not ideal for edc unless you don't mind carrying a somewhat sharp heavy chunk of steel) the finish still looks pretty good, honestly its held up better than the USP9 that I bought about a year after the CZ. I don't have much experience with the SP01, but I've heard great things, I think they are kind of ugly though.
>>
>>28308981
Which is your favorite? Mine is definitely my Sig 226.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28309500
Hk USP for shooting bhp for looking at. I currently don't own a sig, but I've owned 5 separate 226's, all but one were 9mm. I really like em, but the main reason I've never kept one is I really want a 228 and haven't found one worth buying yet.
One day I'll own a sig permanently.
>>
i find the 92fs to be a softer shooter, and i like the narrow sights on it. slide safety doesn't bother me.

they're both good guns though
>>
Drill and tap the trigger for over travel and pretravel, drill sear cage for firing pin block lifter over travel stop, clean up all fire control parts, add extended firing pin, lightened firing pin spring, lightened firing pin block spring, change out main spring for 13# one, add competition hammer and you've got yourself a really decent cz75b
>>
Trigger pull wise, the Beretta is an embarasment to the company that birthed it. The cz has a pretty great single AND double action. The feel of the Beretta is better though, and it is significantly sexier than the cz. If you have bigger hands, you'll like the feel of the Beretta. If you are a human with hands, you'll love the feel of the cz.
>>
>>28311783
After all that, that should be a damn nice cz75b, not just decent!
>>
>>28311828
I don't mind fixing cz's but their internal parts are covered in machine marks and their triggers suck
I like what the 92 did design wise, it was very creative
>>
>>28311919
The Beretta 92 is pretty much a modified Walther P-38.
>>
>>28305361
lurker here, what is the exact model to google on that bottom pistol? I like it.
>>
>>28311815
I disagree. There is nothing wrong with the Beretta trigger.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.