[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ I know someone who has a sham marriage with someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Hey /k/

I know someone who has a sham marriage with someone in the armed services to get more money. Is this legal? Is there any way to report it? Pic unrelated
>>
Fuck off blue falcon.
>>
File: 1335247105697.jpg (191 KB, 699x720) Image search: [Google]
1335247105697.jpg
191 KB, 699x720
>>28303441

This. The individual who tied the knot for benefits will pay the price come divorce or a lifetime of mediocre misery. No need to be a blue falcon over their stupidity.
>>
>>28303385
Mind your own damn business
>>
>>28303385
It's Part of the life of a career soldier.
>Be nco
>Maybe 1sgt ssgt or sgm
>Marry stripper for extra mutual bennies
>Slowly lose interest as some cpl bangs stripper wife every tuesday
>go through terrible divorce where ex stripper wife gets half your shit
>Become an alcoholic
>Finally settle down and marry some fobbit thai or flip girl.

It's a rite of passage
>>
>>28303454
It isn't that way. Dude is going in and his fiance is married to someone else im the armed service for benefits. Not to mention they're already double dipping for disability benefits. I dont give a shit if you think I'm a snitch. Youre just as bad as those fucks if you condone that behavior.
>>
>>28303463
>part of being a career soldier
>hurr durr im going to rip off taxpayers and have posters on 4chan suck my dick for it
>>
>>28303455
these people are criminals. it is my money. it's my business
>>
>>28303567

>fiance married to someone else

Shut up.

Just shut the fuck up and watch the fireworks happen.
>>
>>28303582
He's married, he gets the benefits, I don't see the problem. Why do you care whether he loves his wife or not?
>>
>>28303385
Nobody likes a snitch you fucking snitch
This is why people can't have nice things!
>>
>>28303567
You don't need to do shit. Sounds like things are gonna fall apart pretty fast on their own.
>>
>>28303907
>we can't have nice things because we can't break laws!

I break a lot of laws, but even I see the retardation in that
>>
>>28303385
>I'm gonna tell, im gonna tell

snitches get stitches bitches
>>
>>28304241

are you 12 or a nigger? or a 12 year old nigger?
>>
>>28303385
>sham marriage
>to someone in the armed forces
>to get more money

Pick all three all the time until the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>28303582
Go be mad at GE, or Walmart, you fucking mental defective.
You spend about $200 a year on welfare, at the most, and $4k a year on subsidies for billion dollar companies.

Lick boots, queer.
>>
>someone else's marriage
Unless your buddy's wife is whoring around on him (and even that scenario has qualifiers)...
Mind your own fucking business
>>
>>28303385
Suck a duck Blue Falcon, getting cleaned out by a bootchaser is a right of passage.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 720x404
90% of everyone in the military gets married for benefits. You make so much more money just for being married and it gets you out of the dorms/barracks. Mil to mil is even more
>>
Don't listen to all the degenerate faggots telling you not to expose that shit OP. Report them to the feds, let those disgusting shitstains rot in prison.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.