[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The year is 1917. You have been assigned to lead a squad of trench
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1911.jpg (210 KB, 1600x1198) Image search: [Google]
1911.jpg
210 KB, 1600x1198
You are an allied NCO, and have been given a blank check from command to equip your six man squad with any commercially or militarily available weapon, including those captured from the enemy and prototypes, What do you choose?
>>
>>28300532

>liquidate blank check into cash
>disappear into the alps with my squad and a harem of french qt's

Only nonretard answer.
>>
>>28300547
It's a figurative blank check. You will provide a list to command and there purchasing agents and/or quartermasters will procure the arms.
>>
1911 pistols
trench guns for all
>>
>>28300566

Then take my solid gold rifles and pistols, trade for french qt's and disappear into the Alps.

Anyone who says, "sure I'll lead a 6 man element on the front lines in WW1", in 2015, is retarded.

It's like asking, "what gun would you give the astronauts on the Challenger if you were being sent into space?"
>>
File: FM-CSRG-15-Chauchat.jpg (32 KB, 600x257) Image search: [Google]
FM-CSRG-15-Chauchat.jpg
32 KB, 600x257
>>28300532
CHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUCHAUchat
>>
>>28300620
Anon gets a single 30-06 conversion chauchat for 6 men for being an unspecific spamming asshole.
>>
>>28300689
chatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatchatCHAU
>>
C96 with the stock and long barrel in 9x19

Winchester 1897 shotguns firing 00 buck, with bayonets.

lots of fragmentation grenades

those early body armor vests made from nylon

1/2 inch thick hardened steel plates to go on teh front and back of the armor vest.

german coal scuttle helmets with the brim cut down(yeah yeah fallschimjaeger helmets, basically).

german canister gas masks
>>
>>28300949
scrap the nylon armor,. I was thinking about something else.

I would though make plate carriers for steel plates.
>>
>>28300532
>1917
But my ancestors were in Munich back then
>>
Mondragon rifles for everyone
>>
I commit suicide because manliness and fighting skill no longer mean anything in this new era of warfare, and I've already seen such good men perish before me for not even an inch of land.
>>
>>28301513
>Fucks up suicide attempt
>Discharged on account of insanity
>Become poet
>100 years latter modern anti-war tards quote your shit out of context
>>
>>28300532
5 p-17 Enfields, 7 1911s, 1 Winchester 1897 with sword bayonet(for me), 1 Springfield 1903 with 6x scope, 7 gas masks, 6 sabers, 2 Colt 1873s (for me), campaign hats all around, a tank, 1 maxim machine gun. R8 me
>>
>>28300532
Mine were serving for deutschland and france.
>>
4 x Madsen LMG in 8mm Mauser, 8 x Karabiner 98AZ, 8 x artillery lugers with 32 round snail magazines, 2 x MG-08/15, 1 x MG-08
>>
>>28300532
Primary: Sawn off Double Barrel
Secondary: P08 Artillery Luger
Knife: M1917 Trench Spike
>>
>>28300547
/Thread.
>>
>>28300949
Would the C96 be full auto with 3o round mags.
>>
>>28302506
Those did not exist till after the war.
>>
>>28300547
This, but if I HAVE to fight, then
>>28300573
This
>>
Winchester brand Winchesters with 30 inch barrels, bayonets and motorcycles nig rigged into 4x4s and the best armor available

We're bringing back the cavalry with 12 gauge lances and about 50 times the horsepower
>>
>>28300532
Basically 3 AEG. G. IV's and flight training for my men. And ordnance of course. Just blow them to shit and pick off the rest of the filth with the guns.
>>
>>28306263
That or the Gotha.
>>
Two with trenchguns, rest are rifleman with extra grenades
>>
>>28301864
>botch it
>do it in a way i sound like a hero
>come home
>decide to play foorball with the old guard guys
>actually pretty good
>clooney cant handle it.
>go to work at a paper selling firm
>>
>>28300532
2 trench guns , 2 1917 Enfield, 2 madsens , and a lot of grenades with armor to go around for all
>>
I equip them with BARs and Tommy Guns, then promptly surrender to the Germans and help them reverse engineer the technology so the glorious Prussian army can use them against Woodrow Wilson's Jihad against European civilization.
>>
>>28301864
>>28306496
Who?
>>
>>28301513
Maniless and "fighting skill" never really meant anything in mass warfare. Before WWI, it was just which army had the tightest boxes of men who wouldn't run away.
>>
>>28300532
>fighting against the huns
Why would I do that
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.